D-4506-35 Roleplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
Jacob stood, watching out of the large view window of the Titan-class ship Crimson Tide. His gear was all in order, and his armor was perfectly calibrated, as it was before every mission. In his contemplations, he stared out blankly at the planet, as it grew in size upon their approach. Looking down to the side, as he finally snapped back into reality, he took in a deep breath. Turning to view his squad, he sighed, seeing as he not worked with a lot of them, and it would be very hard to adapt to new fighting techniques. "Alright marines, sound off!"

Lycanthrope
Lt. Fisk, just recently finishing his tour on the Dreadnought-class "WAR EAGLE" , was augmented to Delta squad on the "CRIMSON TIDE". He did not know any of his squad members but, he did know that they were all hand picked for their abilities for this mission and had confidence that they were all High Speed Marines. Hearing Capt. Book's orders, Lt. Fisk reiterated "All right Devil-Dogs, Roll Call!!"

DangerousBeauty
Nat opened her eyes at the sound of the command to sound off. She smiled and stayed where she was, leaning against a wall with her arms crossed over her chest. "Lance Corporal Nathaile Griggs, reporting."

Zalindrana
=Bobby was cleaning his pistol, already wearing his light armor, when he heard the call. He quickly reassembled the weapon, faster then most could do the same, and stood up.=

Private Bobby Robinson Reporting!

=On the back of his neck was a yellow Horizontal lightning bolt tattoo with the word "Flash" written in it. He holstered his gun and waited for further instructions=

Mando' Ade
"sargeant david fenta, ready for action sir. roll tide!" he raised his fist, his right hand holding his sniper rifle. he lowered his hand, returning to the action of polishing the marvel of weaponry.

Mr.Alex
Lance sat near the back, headphones in his ears pretending to play Air drums. He looked up to see the rest of the team looking down at him, he took the headphones out.
"Oh....My Bad, Sgt Lance Fortale reporting." Lance said standing up straight, his rifle over his shoulder. "LETS DO THIS!"

teck92
Draven held his sniper up

master seargant draven primed and set sir.

Shaggs
Jacob scanned over the soldiers and turned back around to face the window. Glancing over slightly towards Nat, he spoke softly. "How desperate has Delta gotten? Remember the old squad? Barely any of us originals left.." Shaking his head, he assured himself that the new squad would work out well.

DangerousBeauty
Nat frowned and reached into her pocket (way inside her suit), pulling out a coin. She smiled and tossed it at Jacob. She laughed softly as it bounced off his helmet and clattered onto the floor. "Hey.. Could you at least pretend to trust us? We're here for a reason you know."

Shaggs
Jacob scoffed a bit. "The last team was the best of the best. They were taken down in an extreme squirmish. If they can die, we can die. It's just being cautionary."

Mr.Alex
"How long till we get there." Lance said looking over to Cp. Book's.
"Im ready to kick some ass.....Sir." HE grabbed a piece of gum, chucking it into his mouth, chewing aloud.

Shaggs
Sighing he turned to face the Sergeant. "We don't even know if there is any ass to kick down there." Turning back to Nat, he nodded slowly at her. "At least you are all enthusiastic.." Jacob started to walk off towards the jump station, where the rest of his original squad was.

Jedireaper
Loran ran through the last parting door just as the roll call finished. "Jacob! Sorry I'm late Jake, a fluid pipe ruptured in my quarters and it soaked all my equipment, I had to get replacements. Uhm..." He trailed off as he realised that although he was speaking to an old squad mate, he was speaking out of turn. He immediatly straightened into a salute posture. "Lieutenant Loran Mirez, reporting for duty," he finished the salute and half grinned, "sir."

(Punch him in the gut and say he was lying about the water pipe.)

Zalindrana
=Bobby walked over to where Nathaile Griggs was at, eyes watching as Jacob walked off. He spoke without looking to Griggs.=

Whats wrong with the Captain? He seems a bit... disapointed.

=He then looked to her.=

What happened to the old squad?

DangerousBeauty
Nat shrugged and glanced over at him. "Killed.. He doesnt think we can handle it. But I'm sure we can prove him wrong."

Zalindrana
=Bobby Sighed softly and shook his head while he used his right hand to rub the back of his neck.=

I dont want to prove anything. People who think they have something to prove only cause trouble....

=He looked in the direction the Captain went.=

We just have to get the job done... whats to prove?

Jedireaper
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Loran ran through the last parting door just as the roll call finished. "Jacob! Sorry I'm late Jake, a fluid pipe ruptured in my quarters and it soaked all my equipment, I had to get replacements. Uhm..." He trailed off as he realised that although he was speaking to an old squad mate, he was speaking out of turn. He immediatly straightened into a salute posture. "Lieutenant Loran Mirez, reporting for duty," he finished the salute and half grinned, "sir."

(Punch him in the gut and say he was lying about the water pipe.)

Shaggs
Jacob looked at Rek, and thought for a moment. "We don't have water pipes in our quarters." With a sigh, he went past him, not looking to punish him, seeing as he was saved by his comrade. Tapping his comm, he spoke to the soldiers speaking of his old squad. "They weren't killed. We were set up.. by an insider!" Slamming his fist into the wall, he left a large dent, anger in his voice.

Zalindrana
=Bobby frowned a bit not having wished to bring up any bad memories. He smiled uneasily at Griggs and then slowly walked off to where he was. He then began to slowly dismantle his pistol and continue cleaning it.=

DangerousBeauty
Nat flinched and sighed softly, pushing off the wall and moving to follow after Jacob. "Captain.."

Jedireaper
(This is a somewhat differen't character to the one in The Hazmat Series. I'll try and bring in some simularities, without Mary Suing him)

Rek watched Jacob, and sighed, glancing at the squad behind him, he started after Jacob. "Jake, cool... easy. You okay?" He put a hand on his friends shoulder.

Shaggs
"What is it Corporal?" Jacob said, sighing softy and clinching his hand. "And no, Rek. It's not ok. We lose most of our squad and just expect us to bond with this group, without any prior training together. Nothing better than the field I guess...."

DangerousBeauty
Nat sighed and stepped up to him. "Look, I know you probably dont like us and I know you probably dont care, but we look up to you whether you like it or not. You're our Captain. You're the one with the most experience. And with you telling us that e dont have the balls to make it then we're not going to. So put on a smile and cheer up." She smiled and slowly walked back over to where she was standing before.

Lycanthrope
LT.Fisk ,stood stunned as he thought to himself, after hearing the conversation about the last teams demise.

*Set up? A Marine setting up Marines to die?*

This was unconscionable to him.

*I hope they found out who and ripped their F**kn balls off*

"What Is our E.T.A. to the LZ Sir" Fisk asked, anxious to move out ,wanting to know if their were any survivors of the last Team on Planet D-4506-35

Shaggs
Grimacing, Jacob walked over to a main comm station and typed into the screen. Picking up the microphone, he started to speak. "Someone, or something has attacked a group of our scientists. I know that this seems like a lot of effort for just a few scientists, but these were Marine scientists and guardsmen. And you all know that we Marines are the most Badass mother****ers in the whole universe, so we occasionally have to go remind this galaxy full of bitchs that we are in charge, and that WE DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE!!" Marines openly started to cheer, and Jacob set down the microphone. "All right marines! Let's show this planet how it's done! E.T.A. in ten minutes! Get to the dropship, and get stationed up, ON THE DOUBLE!!"

Zalindrana
=Bobby "Flash" Robinson looked up at the sound of the Main comm turning on, and the sound of the Captains voice. He sat quietly as he spoke about the situation and then when he mention Marins being the most badass motherf***ers he raised his fist into the air and cheered with the rest of the marines. After the speech was done Flash put his pistol back together again and ran to his locker to get the rest of his gear before making his way to the dropship and strapping in.=

Scarlet Fox
~Lily grunted as she sat up, she was having a good nap. Glaring at the speakers she stood up to her full height of 6'1, she was very well muscled for a woman. She leaned her neck to the side letting it pop, then the other way to pop again. Here we go.... She hussled over to her locker almost knocking over the other marine as she strapped on her Heavy Armor, then grabbed her weapons and ran to the Dropship. Since she wore the Heavy gear she was slower then the other marine ahead of her, the one with the "Flash" Tat on his neck. She rolled her eyes at the idea and when she got to the dropship she hooked it, checked her guns, locked, loaded, and ready to kick some ass. She then looked to Flash. What ass are we kicking?? ~

Zalindrana
=Flash eyed the chick in the Heavy armor. He looked her up and down briefly then shrugged.=

Hell if I know. The Captain knows whats going on better then I do. Perhaps you should ask him.

=He looked her over one more time and arched a brow. After a moment he began to check his equipment to make sure they are in working condition.=

Shaggs
Jacob stepped onboard the dropship and looked over the Marines. "Well, it looks like y'all are ready to kick some ass, but I don't know. What are you soldier here to do!?"

teck92
Draven being the sniper. Kept his cool noticing the intesity he was very quiet in the back chainging ammunition and configuring his sniper sights.

Zalindrana
=Flash looked up at the Captain as he spoke and when he asked what t hey were here to do he yelled=

Were here to kick some ass!!!!

teck92
Draven couldn't help but notice the one who called himself flash.

"hmph" he looked with glaring eyes then looked back at his custom built rifle.

Shaggs
"I think I should retire, cause I can't hear shit! Let me ask you again marines! WHAT ARE YOU HERE TO DO!?" Jacob openly stood and flexed his right arm in pure adreniline for the mission. Marines all around started to chant the words "Kick some ass!" in unison as loud as they could.

Zalindrana
KICK SOME ASS!!!

=Flash chanted with the rest of the Marines, Stomping his left foot on t he floor in beat with the words.=

Shaggs
Jacob thrust his arm into the air. "We're going to teach those alien sons of bitchs why you don't **** with the Marines!" In contentment that he riled up the soldiers enough, he stepped off of the dropship and started to walk towards the armory.

Mr.Alex
"YEH, LETS KICK SOME MOTHERF*CKING ASS!"
Lance said slamming his fists into his armour, still chewing aloud as he talked. The dropship went into darkness and small light flashed red as they team shouted and got there weapons ready. "LOCK 'N' LOAD B*TCHS! LOCK 'N' LOAD!" Lance shouted to hos other team mates.

Lycanthrope
Lt. Fisk listened to the Marines chanting thier 'kick some ass' but he did not chime in. Maybe he was different, maybe these Marines needed this to help them get over thier fear but he had seen ,many times before, motivated Marines who shouted their 'OOORAAAHHs' and got their heads blown off or zapped by Hotel Foxtrot's (Hostile Forces) , He had no desire to see Marines die and he had a bad feeling about this mission.
Fisk was in hopes that he could save some or one Marine scienist on the surface. The Lt. understood he was an outsider. These remnants of Delta squad had faught together and he knew full-well the bond that takes place between Fire Teams when they experiance combat together. He just hoped that they would respect his judgement as an officer because he, in his mind, could help them ocomplish the mission and maybe come home alive. He realized that he would have to win there respect, this is not givin lightly by Marines but, Marines are trained to fallow orders and he hoped he was up to the task. If only Valdez and Christian were with him now. Fisk lead them on many missions but at the battle oft 'Tanhauser Gate' they were K.I.A. Lt.Fisk never forgave himself for not getting them back safely. The had saved his Ass many times but, he had to shake it off. The next mission is whats at hand and, He planned on geting them ALL back to the "Crimson Tide" in one piece.

"Ten Minutes! Equipment check" he shouted as he loaded his Weapon with Flachet and Sabot rounds. *Laoded for Bear* he thought to himself. Nothing, is going to tske him by surprise. *Prepare for the worst and hope for the best * he thought to himself.

DangerousBeauty
Nat nodded and grinned, patting Jacob on the chest as he left the drop. "Much better, sir." She winked and sat down to look over her weaponry.

Jedireaper
Lieutenant Mirez sat on the opposite side to Lieutenant Fisk. He had all his equipment checked and ready but had a sinking feeling of dred about something that he couldn't quite figure. "We are going into Hell as they call it. I think its time we proved to Hell how f*cking bad ass we are!" He pulled the catch back on his weapon. "Lock and load!"

Lycanthrope
Lt.Fisk, after jackin one in the M12 20 round magazine fed shot-gun, inventoried his equipment.

*Ok Ammo pack, 50 M12 clips, 20 pistol clips. Armor secured, Med kit secured, RK8 rocket launcher with 20 rockets secured, K-BAR boot knife secure*

The K-BAR was more of a good luck charm then anything else. His Grandfather had carried it on the "Mars campaign" and his Father carried it during the "Orion's Moon" War. It got Lt. Fisk through the "Battle of Tanhuaser Gate" during the Tau-Seti Wars. His Father gave it to him when he graduated O.C.S. He will never forget his Fathers words to him that day.."This is for when you are surrounded and have spent your last round son. Dont let them take you alive. Trust me its better to Die with Honor then to live with the shame of defeat" At first he thought his Fathers words were very Morbid but after being defeated by the Tau-Seti Coalition, Lt Fisk understood implicitly what his Father had already known.

After checking his equipment, Lt. Fisk looked over to the guy with the Lightning bolt tattoo.

"So whats the story on the Tatt Pvt." Fisk said , having tattoos himself of the names of Battles he had been in on his shoulder and an Eagle Globe and Anchor with a banner underneath with Valdez and Christians I.D.s on it in memory, on his forearm.

Lycanthrope
Fisk looked over at Lt.Mirez , Making a head gesture to get his attention. He had to ask him, knowing he served with Delta Squad, about the incident.

"Did they catch the M***R F**Kn traitor that set you guys up?" He said in hopes that the answer was yes and justice was done.

Shaggs
Jacob looked back for a second and chuckled, moving to the weapons locker and finding his lucky weapons. Now fully equipped and ready to go, he slid his helmet down and turned on the visor. All of his teammates had a green arrow over there head, and whenever he focused on one of the arrows, the name and rank of the soldier appeared. Stepping onto the second drop ship, he took a seat at the head of the ship with the two pilots.

((Don't go into the third. It will crash and will be how any second characters can be revealed.))

Scarlet Fox
~Lily put on the huge Heavy Armor helmet and turned it on, calibrated a few things before getting them how she wanted them, then spoke to the others, thoes who didnt hear her through the comm heard her as if through a speaker box. What kind of Hostiles are we expecting to see down there? She looked from Marine to Marine then to the "Flash" kid.~

teck92
Draven threw his recon armor on instantly giving hin health signatures weapon info ammunition count and he could see all contacts friendly and enemy from great distances given he was the sniper.

Jedireaper
Rek had picked the same dropship as Fisk but he hadn't put his helmet on as yet. "No." Was his short reply. After which he selected the opposite crash seat and strapped in. "Where do you come from, Lieutenant," he paused, the with a reluctant sigh he added, "sir." He fiddled with his helmets internal settings. changing it to his desires. "We're the same age I think."

teck92
Draven found delta squad leader.
"sir shall i recon when i land"

Mr.Alex
The chanting started to stop and the marines started to get ready for the drop. Lance looked to the doorway seeing Rek and Fisk enter the dropship. "Well howdy f*cking Doo! Who we got here?" Lance moved towards them, placing out his hand, waiting for a shake.

Jedireaper
Rek already strapped in only nodded to Lance as he pulled his helmet on and sealed his suit.

Mr.Alex
Lance walked back to his seat, checking his armour as he sat. "This is the part i hate." He said placing his helmet over his face. "HAPPY THOUGHT'S BOYS! HAPPY THOUGHTS!"

Shaggs
Jacob looked at Draven and scowled for a moment. "You'll recon after we set up a base camp, or reach the station. Well, you'll recon the station so we can set up." Strapping in, he tapped the pilot and nodded slowly.

teck92
"aye aye sir"

Draven still had no idea what he was even looking for. But he knew to scout and report

Jedireaper
For story purposes...)

The pilot nodded. "Yes, sir. Control, Delta one ready to detach."

A filtered voice quickly replied. "Rodger that Delta one. Everything is in the green, you are go for detachment."

He flicked the release and the catch released the dropship. It began to drift forward into space untill the thrusters kicked in. "Clear."

"Good luck." The voice swapped to the intercom "MARINES' KICK SOME ASS!!" It cut off. "Control out."

Zalindrana
=Flash pulled his helmet on and right after he fastened it on the dropship fell. He gripped his seat brace, eyes widening. It sort of took him by surprise but even when he expected it he was still taken by surprise. He didnt know if anyone ever got used to the drops.=

teck92
He couldn't help himself..

"ARGH!!! lets go people!"

Shaggs
((To speed things up))

Jacob's drop ship released, with him looking around at the other Marines bracing themselves. All the remaining members of Delta were there, and handling themselves a lot better than the other, having already been heavily trained for drops. Jacob, still unaffected by the pull of the ship, stood strong checking his weapon and tapping his comm. "How's everybody holding up?" The third drop ship released afterwards.

teck92
"good sir never felt more comfortable"

Scarlet Fox
~As the ship dropped Lily put her hands in the air. WOOHOO!! she then looked at the Flash kid and slapped a hand to his chest. Hey take it easy guy. She grinned under her helmet obviously enjoying the ride.

DangerousBeauty
"Could be better." Nat laughed wearily and clenched her jaw, fighting the urge to scream at the butterflies in her stomach. She reached down and put her hand on someone eases. She didnt know who's hand she was holding but she was feeling a little better knowing there was someone beside her.

Zalindrana
=Flash looked at the woman as she hit him.=

I am taking it easy!

=He heard the captain on the comm and Griggs reply.=

I agree with her sir! Could be better!

DangerousBeauty
She looked over at him and pulled her hand away. "I'm sorry.. I havent dropped in a long time.. I'm not too good with things that could explode on impact."

Shaggs
Jacob laughed at them both and stood up directly, grabbing two seats and bracing his feet. "This is the best part!" Jacob grinned scarily as the second drop ship lowered before the others and dipped into the atmosphere.

Zalindrana
=Flash looked at the Captain for a moment then to Griggs, as if to say "Is this guy crazy?", then back to the Captain=

DangerousBeauty
Griggs shrugged and put her hand back on his. "Hey. At least hes on our side."

Jedireaper
Rek looked over at Jacob. "You doing ok?" He clicked in his private com, making sure that no-one could tune in. "Do you still suspect one of the squad?" He asked his old friend.

The three dropships entered the atmosphere one after the other on the night side of the planet heading for the artificial horizion, dawn, and the beacon for the outpost. "Delta one this is control, we read a storm pattern over the designated dropzone. We are supplying you co-ordinates of a new dropzone seventeen clicks south west of the preious co-ordinates."

"Rodger that control." He comm'd the Lieutenant Fisk as the other two officers were unavailable. "Lieutenant Fisk, we have altered our dropzone." He informed.

Zalindrana
=Flash began to laugh at Griggs words. He leaned his head back in his chair and when she put her hand on his he gripped it. He calmed down a bit feeling it easier=

Lycanthrope
Rek had picked the same dropship as Fisk but he hadn't put his helmet on as yet. "No." Was his short reply. After which he selected the opposite crash seat and strapped in. "Where do you come from, Lieutenant," he paused, the with a reluctant sigh he added, "sir." He fiddled with his helmets internal settings. changing it to his desires. "We're the same age I think."

Fisk Looked up at Rek,switching on the come link to communicate over the noise of the Ship dropping through the atmosphere ignoring the Sgt.'s undisciplined introduction.

"I'm from Aubrun, Alabama" He said to Rek, with the typical pride of a Southerner. Fisk Continued "Same age Huh. When did you graduate O.C.S. Class of 2067" Fisk said with a smile, referring to his graduation date as he reached out his hand to shake Reks. He continued,feeling the sarcasm in Reks addressing him as Sir "You can drop the Sir Sh** ,You back my commands up , I back yours, thats all there is too it. Dont feel obligated to show me respect. Ill do my part to earn it from ya" With that Lt.Fisk secured his M12 and held on. *Best roller-coaster ride in the universe* he thought to himself.

((Rek I thought you were on my drop-ship))

Lycanthrope

"Rodger that control." He comm'd the Lieutenant Fisk as the other two officers were unavailable. "Lieutenant Fisk, we have altered our dropzone." He informed.

"Roger Wilco" Fisk replied. He informed the crew. "Plans have changed gentleman. Be prepared to adapt and overcome. We got a 17 click hump to the Base of operation so tighten your boot straps"

Shaggs
The Drop ship violently started to shake and this still didn't effect Jacob. "Yeehaw!!" Shouted the Captain, as they finally broke out of the atmosphere and into the planet's airspace. "Pilots of drop ship two! Over ride that last command, I'll lead us in!" The ship stayed on course as the others diverted their course. Just as the third drop ship approached the rear of the first, a loud piercing scream blared through the comms, knocking out the communications. Jacob almost dropped to the ground, as an explosion rocked the third ship, sending it plummeting.

Lycanthrope
Fisk ,alarmed at the screams of Marines facing their death, felt a pang of sorrow at the loss, at the same time relieved it was not his drop ship that it happened to.

Jedireaper
Yeah... I was waiting for you. Disreguard my post to Jacob.)

Rek was about to reply when the dropship shook. "What the frag?! Pilot what's going on?"

The pilot checked in. "Unsure, sir. Control did your sensors pick up that explosion, it knocked out our scanners!"

"We...n...interfer...anners-" The com went silent, with occasional bursts of static.

"'fraid we're out of the loop. Delta two, did you ick up what took out three?" The Pilot asked into the com.

Rek looked at Fisk, studying the opposites visor. "Guess, intrroductions will have to wait." he unstrapped and stood up, grabbing for his rifle.

Shaggs
Without a second thought, Jacob grabbed his weapon and ran to a drop pod. Looking back at the others, he shut the pod's door. "I'm going to get them! Join me if you think you can handle it!"

Jedireaper
As the sky lit up with ligtening Rek locked eyes with fisk. "PILOT, TAKE US DOWN!!!"

Lycanthrope
As the ship landed Lt.Fisk Shouted "On your Feet , lets move out." The drop doors slammed down "Rek take point" He ordered "lets move it , Go,Go,Go," Fisk said making sure they all got out of the ship with a quickness.

Jedireaper
Rek imediatly took point, sweeping out with his assault rifle held high and steady. "Clear! Move move move!!!" He checked his scanner and headed in the direction of the pume of smoke that was about two clicks from them, but after thinking for a moment he paused. "What do you think, Lieutenant?"

Lycanthrope
Lt.Fisk, in response to Reks question, quickly ordered. "Lets head toward the wreckage and secure the perimeter for Capt.Jacob to search for survivors ,echelon formation"

Shaggs
Jacob punched the button and opened the drop door and slipped from the ship. His drop pod plummeted down towards the ground, about half a click ahead of the group.

Jedireaper
(Oh, in response to an earlier question. This character has always been a lieutenant. Thats why I didn't choose another rank, apologies.)

Rek nodded. "Okay squad, you heard him. Saddle up! Move out." He checked his HUD terrain mapping and moved forward, taking a route that will take them along the top of a ridge line, and out of any possible choke points, or ambushes. "I've got the best route tactically to the crash site. I'm uploading it to your HUD, Fisk."

Lycanthrope
Lt.Fisk ,over the come link , informed Jacob. "Securing the perimeter Capt."
" Rek! Any Hotel Foxtrots in sight?" Fisk asked not having telescopics as Rek did.

((We used this call sign in Sarajevo/Bosnia so I hope its cool that I refer to the bad guys in this way ,Hostile Forces ,HF, Hotel Foxtrot))

Shaggs
Jacob's pod slammed down, shortly after deploying it's wind chute. The door blew off, with Jacob jumping out, scanning with his assault rifle raised up. "Delta zero-three! Do you read me!? Respond Delta zero-three!"

Jedireaper
How old are you, mate?))

Rek apreciated that fact and only sent it as a line map, though most of his telescopics were shut off but those that were nesessary. Tech-Con Incorperated had a habit of overdoing the features of the Zi-Mech Battle Helmet. It had everything useful, and everything un-useful toboot. "Negative on Tango's. We're heading for the ridgeline."

Mr.Alex
Lance walked up beside Rek holding his rifle against his chest. "F*uck that was some hectic shit!"

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by Mr.Alex
Lance walked up beside Rek holding his rifle against his chest. "F*uck that was some hectic shit!"

Lt.Fisk Shouted over the com-link at Lance "Sgt. Get in to formation! We are in battle alert Numbnutts, not at a F*ckn day spa" Fisk said irritated at The Sgt.s lackadaisical attitude to the situation. "You mind being a Marine and taking your position, Secureing the perimeter?"

Fisk thought to himself
*Jesus this guy is going to get someone killed*

DangerousBeauty
Nat slipped onto possition, keeping an eye on the area around them through her scope. "What do you think happened to squad 3?"

Shaggs
Jacob stood and scanned the sky towards the crash. A puff of green smoke started to raise, and climb into the sky. "Delta 02, smoke is in the air, I repeat. I smoke is in the air. Moving to target position." Jacob started to sprint towards the crash sight.

Lycanthrope
Arriving on the crest of the ridge just north , half a kilo from the crash sight, Lt. Fisk ordered "Get Low, don't leave a silhouette, circle formation." Fisk continued with concern "You see anything move, identify before you open fire. I repeat Hold your fire until I give the order." Fisk said, not wanting to Kill a possible Marine Scientist or a benign life form.

teck92
Draven stood at the ready awaiting orders a bit nervous after what happened but still kept his cool.

Jedireaper
Rek ignored the commotion and the order to encircle, knowing he the best was to find out if it was a trap was to spring the trap. He began walking casually towards the plume of smoke. He seemed like he was on a nature walk through a forest all relaxed a calm, but his scanners and he himself knew otherwise as he listened to the scanner. He neared the crash site and could see in his telescopics that whatever the dropship had once been, it wasn't going to be it anymore. "Just like Zegima Beach." He told himself quietly as he rembered the conflict with the bugs on planet P. "Show me your plans." His scanners detected nothing, but in the crisp nigh air, with the storm pattern nearing they would soon be totally useless for anything but general Friend Foe identification. "Fisk, move the men forward but get them to watch their rears. I'm fine."

Shaggs
Jacob's HUD indicated that Rek was coming up on the crashed Drop Ship from the opposite side that he was. Opening a private channel, he spoke quickly. "Rek, we need to do sweep both sides and meet in the middle." The Silhouette of a man appeared among the wreckage.

Zalindrana
=Flash had jumped out of the dropship, scanning the area with his Rifle. He saw Griggs run off to get in position and followed. He hunkered down near her looking around and responded to her question=

Beats the hell out of me. But this place has got to be hostile. what else but an attack could of taken out Delta 03? I dout technical issues were a problem.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily had jumped in a drop pod along with the Captain and was now standing beside him in her heavy armor. Her Rifle pointed behind them to watch their six. Sir. What do you think happened? ~

Shaggs
"As far as I can tell.. something must have hit the engine.." Jacob nodded to Lily and started to advance more slowly, knowing he had another soldier with him.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily advanced with Jacob, frequently turning around to look behind them to make sure the area was secure. The question is, What hit it? Lily turned towards Jacob and then quickly turned her rifle to the left. She stood still for a moment, her weapon trained to the left and then finally moved. Must of been my imagination.... she muttered to herself.~

teck92
Draven examnied a bit....

"Sir come look at this theres energy scarring on the hull near the engine, we were deliberatly brought down.''

Jedireaper
"Yes, sir." Rek moverd off to one side, inspecting the crashsite.

Lycanthrope
Lt.Fisk stood up. "Well Sgt. Williams i guess we are tail end Charlie. I don't know bout you but I'm not comfortable being left out to hang in the wind like chum. Apparently perimeter security is unnecessary. Might as-well head toward the rest of the team. Take point Ill cover your six"

Fisk thought to himself
*I miss Kilo Squad. The men where much more disciplined on the "WAR EAGLE"*

Jedireaper
(I don't want to beak your stride, but sometimes just moving on the story is the best thing Lycanthrope, certainly millitary accuracy is appreciated, but don't take it too far, we have to keep all those involved, interested and not make every situaion a damned excercise... I has to be fun also. The only examply of what we don't want is the JARHEAD film. Some elements yah but don't go overboard on every situation.)

Shaggs
Jacob went to one knee, shouldering his weapon and doing a second scan. Seeing no movement, but catching the silhouette of Ben. He didn't move or speak, but waited.

Mr.Alex
Lance ducked down and sprinted for cover, heading for the rest of the team. He skidded to the ground behind cover, turning to Lt.fisk with his rifle at the ready. "Aight move, i got you covered." He said into his comm. Lance poked his head out of cover, aiming his rifle into the open.

Lycanthrope
Lt.Fisk , being covered by Gunny Williams ,ran to get to the team. He got there , with heavy breath, dropped to prone position and surveyed the surroundings.

"What did you find Capt" he said, anxiously over the comm., wanting to know of any survivors.

((Sorry JediReaper, I am a Jarhead .Its hard to break away from my experience when it comes to RPing a Marine unit. I will stand down))

teck92
Draven scanned the area with his HUD. Also with his rifle seeing nothing but dust.

Jedireaper
I didn't mean any offence, dude.))

Rek approached the crashed dropship and spotted a few bodies on the ground.

Lycanthrope
Fisk, realizing there was no eminent danger, stood and advanced toward the wreckage. He could see a few yards away Rek looking at something intently. The Lt. spoke to him over the com. "What do you see Rek. Any one in need of medical attention" Fisk said optimistically.

((No offense taken bro, You know where i am coming from. I know where you are coming from))

Jedireaper
Night))

Mr.Alex
Lance quickly stood and followed Lt.Fisk, surveying the area as he walked. He looked towards the crashed ship seeing the smoke in the air.
"Some one do something bout the smoke, its acting like a F*ucking becon." He said into his com.

Lycanthrope
Fisk replied to Lances comment "They shot'em down Gunny. HF Knows we are here. If anything we should egress from the LZ with a quickness" The Lt. said thinking that who or what ever shot them down IS coming this way.

Mr.Alex
"Well then we better find cover or get the hell outta here." Lance said quickly moving up to the crashsite. He walked up to Rek's side next to the flamming wreckage seeing the bodies on the ground. Lance coughed at the sight of the burnt up bodie's. "Oh shit man, I hate this stuff." He kneeled down pulling the dogtag's from the neck of a burnt body. Lance stood reading the Tag's. "Looks like we got a...." Lance paused trying to make out the name through his helmet. "J.Anderson....G26, Now what?"

Shaggs
Ben pushed his way through the wreckage almost relatively undamaged, followed by two other survivors.

Lycanthrope
Lt.Fisk , seeing that there was survivors, was elated.

* I don't know how they made it through that alive*
He thought to himself.

"Lcpl.Griggs, Up" Lt. Fisk ordered, knowing Griggs was the most capable Medic , not to mention she had the advanced Med-Pack.

teck92
Draven walked alone out in the area he spotted something.

''Delta squad Draven here somethings moving out here going to investigate.''

Shaggs
Ben heaved the carcass of a huge winged bug towards the other marines. "This mother-****er brought us down."

Jacob hit his comm to a private link with Draven. "Wait up, I'm not letting you go out there alone. Too dangerous." Jacob started to move towards the area.

Lycanthrope
"Ill stay and cover Lcpl.Griggs while she tends to the wounded Marines" Lt.Fisk said while the rest moved out towards Draven.

teck92
"roger ill wait till everyone shows up i cant tell what the hell is back there it's makeing gurgleing noises"

Draven held his rifle very cautiously waiting,

Shaggs
Jacob stopped as an odd bug slowly advanced at him. Peering at the odd creature, he started to lean over, but was forcefully tackled out of the way, by Ben. Ben proceeded to open up, fully automatic on it. "Don't let those things get near you!"

teck92
Draven heard some fire behind him and found his teamate in combat

Draven targetted what look liked a head and put a clean bullet in it making it fall in a very seizure like way.

Jedireaper
uhh... I lost where Rek was... uhmm..)

Rek spun to face the danger the others were facing.

Mr.Alex
(I was standing next to you and you were next to crash site smile )

Lance pulled his rifle up, aiming in the direction of the gun fire. He then slowly lowered his rifle seeing the bug fall to the floor. "Aight..Lets move to Draven's position." He said turning to Rek. Lance then quicky jogged towards Draven, keeping his head low and rifle ready.

Mando' Ade
((man, i have no idea where we are! my computer crahed onn friday and i havent been able to do anything all weekend. also, teck, the brain of a bug is in its abdomen, not its head, and it has a tough exoskeleton to protect that.))

david stumbled out of the bushes, firing with his shotgun into the bugs side. its shell crakced and fluid started to puor out. it screeched for a moment and then fell, dead.

Lycanthrope
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
also, teck, the brain of a bug is in its abdomen, not its head, and it has a tough exoskeleton to protect that.))

Is this Starship Troopers?))

Jedireaper
Something just got screwed, big time.))

Shaggs
Jacob stood, hearing more bugs approach. "Everyone! Try and get to the main camp! It's protected by large walls, and there is still a chance that we have survivors!"

teck92
"Damnit! move people! Draven fired simotaneuos shots at the bugs damaging them as he was running sprinting making sure the squad was behind him.''

Mr.Alex
Lance lifted his rifle seeing the bugs, firing it off with a spray of bullets. The bullets hit into the oncoming bug, breaking through there hard outta skin sending the bright green fluid to the ground.
"YOU HEARD HIM! GET YOUR F*UCKIN ASSES TO THE MAIN CAMP!!! GO!!! GO!!!" Lance yelled through his comm to the rest of the squad. He then pulled up his rifle again and fired into the pack of bugs.
"WoooHoooo!!! Bring it Bitchs!!!" more green fluid flew through the air as his bullets broke through the skin.

teck92
Draven ran hard to a small basin cliff where he over looked the area.

He fired shots taking the bugs chasing them down

Zalindrana
(( Im already covering Griggs. Ive been sick and didnt have access to a comp. But Griggs and Flash are still at the drop off area. I see she didnt post after that so i just assume. If there is anything I missed go ahead and tell me and I will repost a more accurate one. ))

=Flash grabbed his scope and looked to the others as they fired at bugs.=

Must be hostile...

=at that point he heard something behind him and turned seeing many bugs.=

son of a...

=He raised his rifle and began to fire at them with controled short bursts. Each burst bringing one down. He looked behind him to Griggs and grabbed her armor pulling her to her feet.=

WE HAVE TO GO!

=the order to go to the main camp went through the comms and he dragged Griggs with him as he ran towards the others, his pistol now in his hand firing behind him as he ran.=

Scarlet Fox
~Lily ran with Captain Jacob as best she could. The Heavy armor made her a tad slower. She turned around, running backwards, as she fired upon the bugs with her rifle. WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE THI... AAHH! The back of her foot hit a petruding rock and she fell backwards with a heavy thud. She sat up as best she could still shooting. A big one came up on her leaping in the air to land upon her. SH*T!!! ~

Shaggs
Jacob spun around, seeing his comrade in danger, he lept in the way of her and the bug. Yelling bravely, he slammed the nuzzle of his rifle into the bug, and fired as he fell. "Run!"

Scarlet Fox
~She sat there for a moment in hesitation. Her helmet on, Jacob couldnt see the shock on her face. She snapped out of it a second later and scrambled to her feet and fired with him. She then smacked his shoulder, telling him she was going, and turned to continue running.~

teck92
"Jacob be advised you have a squad size of bugs in front of you about half a click away i have no shot repeat no shot."

Mr.Alex
Lance made his way toward the rest of the squad, firing into the mouth of yet another bug. As more bugs landed infront of Lance, he could see Lily moving towards him and the bugs. Lance quickly placed his rifle on his back, and gripped down on his two pistols from his side. Lance started to moved backwards, firing rounds into the bugs trying to lour them away from the others. The bullets hit into the hard outershells of the bugs, but didnt do as much damage as the rifles.

Mando' Ade
david patted jacobs shoulder. "c'mon, back to the camp!" he blasted his shotgun into the growing swarm. he backed away slowly, his back hitting the wall. he turned and ran through the gate, turning and hitting the control button. the door began to close slowly. "everyone, run for it!"

Scarlet Fox
~Lily Tank made her way to the wall and turned, firing her Rifle. Captain get inside! After Jacob got inside she to would run in.~

Zalindrana
=Flash dragged Griggs into the camp. Literally. She had been knocked out somehow and he wasnt going to leave her out there with the bugs. Once inside the camp he put her sitting up against a wall and went to cover others as they made their way in.=

((I got permision to Auto that part for DB if anyone asks))

Shaggs
Jacob stood, firing at the bugs as he backed up slowly. "I'll hold 'em off for as long as I-" Hundreds of bugs started to flood towards him. "Oh **** this!" Turning to run, he noticed the main camp's guards starting to line the walls, and they raised their guns at the other soldiers. Just making it inside, he grabbed Lily's arm, pulling her in with him, as the guards stood, firing at the bugs outside the walls. The head guard marched up to the group, and spoke slowly. "Who is your commanding Officer?"

((Not really soldiers. I'll go into more detail when the time is right.))

Scarlet Fox
~Lil rubbed her arm as Jacob pulled her in. She looked at the guard who asked who was in charge and she nodded to Captain Jacob. She pulled off her helmet and let her long red hair fall out. Her face was damp with sweat and she brushed at her forehead with her right arm. If I may ask, what the hell is going on here?~

Shaggs
The guard looked at her and shook his head, "We have no clue.." Jacob didn't lower his weapon, looking past the guard at the communications array. "So.. you guys have been trapped here?" The guard nodded slowly, lowering his weapon. "Why didn't you radio for help...?" Jacob knew the answer, as he saw the man's lifeless eyes through his visor. Pulling up his side arm, he fired straight into the guard's helmet, spraying the inside of the guard's visor with blood.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily jumped back dropping her helmet and pointing her rifle at the now dead guard. She then turned it to Jacob but half heartly. Explaination sir? She lowered her gun beleiving he had a good reason and grabbed her helmet putting it back on incase something happened inside the camp~

Shaggs
"Why aren't the bugs attacking anymore? Why did they use their working communications tower to hail us when we approached in the Tide? Jacob raised his rifle, anticipating if more guards would be coming.

Scarlet Fox
~Lilys eyes widend under her helmet. She raised her rifle up looking for the guards. Your telling me the guards may be hosts to these things? She aimed her rifle up at the guards who lined the walls. If thats the case sir.... what about them?

Zalindrana
=Flash ran over to the Captain as he shot a guard.=

Are you Cra...

=He blinked at the thought the Guards might be under the Bugs influence. He made his way back to the Unconcious Griggs pulled out a Second pistol.=

What do we do now?

Shaggs
"Everyone.. dim your visors to as dark as it will go, and run for that comm installation." Jacob pulled a flashbang grenade from his belt and removed the pin slowly. "Go!"

Zalindrana
Son of a...

=Flash dimmed his visor and started to run. He cursed again as he turned around ,grabbed Griggs hefting her over his shoulder, and began running again. He then ran as fast as he could to the Comm station as Captain was about to throw the flashbang.=

teck92
Draven moved up father on the far cliff seeing his squad

"Del.... del.... sqa.... resp.... delta squad..... Draven..... Here..... Position.... " cut off

"too much static well i can snipe"

Scarlet Fox
~Lily hurry and dimmed the visor of her helmet. She didnt run yet until Captain Jacob Went. But as soon as he took off she was quick to follow.~

Shaggs
Jacob threw the grenade behind him and ran with Lily at his side. "Get inside!" After they both made it inside, he slammed the door shut, pulling a large bolt in front of the door. "Alright, secure the perimeter, and see if we can get a comm line open. I wanna know if Draven and the rest of the squad is alive."

Zalindrana
~Lily smiled lightly at Captain Jacob and then nodded. She looked over to Flash and the unconcious Griggs~ Flash. See if you can get the Comms up. As far as I know we are the only four to get inside. I will check the area to see if there are any guards inside. She then turned and began her patrol of the comm station, but briefly turned to Jacob. Want me to block the door off first sir?~

Shaggs
Ben punched a wall angrily, wanting to fix the situation. "What the **** man.. EVERY TIME I team up with you, shit hits the fan!" Ben pushed Jacob up against the wall, holding him there, but slowly let him down. "Lily.. I think it'd be best if we all stuck together in teams. We don't know what's in here, and the barricades will be put up faster."

Scarlet Fox
(( CRAP I DID IT HERE TOO?! well f*ck me.... sry ppl. the Zalindrana tag is my brother rl. We share a comp and he forgot to log off before he gave it to me.... We didnt wana say anything cause who would beleive we are two diffrent people? No one thats who... but w/e rp is rp and I still like it either way. stick out tongue .... my brother is pissed... But yeah that last post by Zalin was suposed to be mine. ^-^))

Mr.Alex
Lance managed to fend of the bugs, he walked around looking for the rest of he squad. "Hello, Were the f*ck is everyone!"

Striding Cloud
Kage looked around nervously. "What the hell were those things?! I didn't sign up for this sh1t! Maybe they sent me hear by accident?" He hauled his equipement over his back. And waited for someone to reply.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily nodded her head and stayed put. She looked to Flash We still need those comms up Flash. ~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>