Marvel's Iliad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
just pick up the hard back(Miss a few issues)

And though not as great as the book itself, its still fairly close, 90 percent or so perhaps, missing like the traded of the armor or naming the forces, Most of Hector's biggest allies had a cameo here or there be dieing. When of couse in the book they had a bigger role.

But the most important stuff is there, the spie Dolon, the Argammon, Achilles arugment, Achilles withdraws, Hector runs rampage on the Greek ranks, Achilles freind Patcules dies, (Who also had a cameo in most sections of the comic) Achilles comes back, kills Hector, and it ends with the bury of Hector.

I give the entire comic about a B Plus, Not relly a A, but its pretty good for a short basic story of the Iliad.

roughrider
Written by Roy Thomas, right?
He's doing all the Classics Illustrated for Marvel. No one can touch him for adapting the classics. Still the best Conan writer ever.

Joker1237
Not sure on that lol. I still belive the guy that made Conan was the best lol.

roughrider
Originally posted by Joker1237
Not sure on that lol. I still belive the guy that made Conan was the best lol.

Yeah. I meant that Thomas was the best Conan comic writer. He started it at Marvel back in 1970 and wrote it for the first ten years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.