U.S. Agent vs. Ronin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
No bow for Clint.

Who wins?

rotiart
Hawkeye wins. Clint Barton would beat the winter soldier wannabe cap and he'd beat us agent too.

John walker is the suck. Despite his training under taskmaster and powers by the power broker... He still loses to the real cap. And flint is as close to Steve as you can get

-K-M-
They have fought and US Agent destroyed him, and that was when Hawkeye had a suit of armor too

rotiart
Shhhh... Darn you :-(

Mindset
lol

iceman24567
More lulz

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
They have fought and US Agent destroyed him, and that was when Hawkeye had a suit of armor too

What issue? Any chance for scans?

Warrior18
Isn't US agent completely superhuman?

StiltmanFTW
Nah, all he's got is superhuman strength and durability.

Quoted from wikipedia.

Warrior18
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Nah, all he's got is superhuman strength and durability.

Quoted from wikipedia.

That coupled with his decent fighting skills means he gets the win here me thinks. smile

StiltmanFTW
^I agree, though Clint's no slouch.

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-

Well it's settled US Agent wins.

StiltmanFTW
bump

Eternal Idol
Their fighting skills may be comparable, but US Agent's got a considerable strength and durability advantage.

US Agent ftw.

StiltmanFTW
bump.

Barton had some really nice feats recently.

Wild Shadow
obviously it goes to US. Agent.

fully trained to replicate old cap's fighting style plus his stats clint stands no chance.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
obviously it goes to US. Agent.

fully trained to replicate old cap's fighting style plus his stats clint stands no chance.

Skillwise he's not on par with Steve though. I'd say Ronin has the skill advantage.

Clint is the Rulk of street levelers now, don't underestimate him biscuits

Wild Shadow
Clint is an unexplained MA'er whose skill lvl jumped without warning BS is all he is.... and i am aware of him training with heroes like cap but his post train feats as part of the avengers was still a joke... then he wears a new suit and all of a sudden he has ninja skills..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Clint is an unexplained MA'er whose skill lvl jumped without warning BS is all he is.... and i am aware of him training with heroes like cap but his post train feats as part of the avengers was still a joke... then he wears a new suit and all of a sudden he has ninja skills..

I know, that is why I call him The Bendispower Bearer laughing out loud Without BP, there'd be no Ronin... so we can't really turn it off...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.