Jean Grey Returns but where?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialbodies
Okay I know she's still gone but I was wondering and it's just an idea. If Jean were to return where do you think she should go. Because I mean personally I think she should stay as far away as possible from the X-MEN titles let Emma keep Scott(FOR NOW) I think their relationship bring different fields to explore in both characters, their the personification of why opposites attract. Jean should join another team the Avengers perhaps, maybe the Fantastic Four, or become a cosmic being and start some of that phoenix work we've all heard so much about. All I'm really saying if or should I say when the bring my favorite red-head back they should give her a clean slate a new beginning a chance to rediscover herself and please this time if they bring her back keep the phoenix powers to a minium. Because it's always the same way Jean to Phoenix to Gone(again).

wannabe
Personally i think the red-haired, green-eyed little messias girl, Cable is on the run with, is Jean's body reborn. Just wait until her Phoenix aspect rejoins with her corporeal aspect ... imo.

peejayd
Originally posted by wannabe
Personally i think the red-haired, green-eyed little messias girl, Cable is on the run with, is Jean's body reborn. Just wait until her Phoenix aspect rejoins with her corporeal aspect ... imo.

* nice, never thought of that... cool

starlock
Let her keep her White crown of the Phoenix title and powers...and put her on the Guardians of the Galaxy...that would be good i.m.o

wannabe
Originally posted by starlock
Let her keep her White crown of the Phoenix title and powers...and put her on the Guardians of the Galaxy...that would be good i.m.o
That would be rather boring for the Guardians and us readers, wouldn't it? I mean, as Phoenix Of The White Crown Jean is (without hyperbole) pretty much allmighty. wink

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by wannabe
That would be rather boring for the Guardians and us readers, wouldn't it? I mean, as Phoenix Of The White Crown Jean is (without hyperbole) pretty much allmighty. wink
Indeed..

DO NOT WANT

emmaandroguefan
I want Jean to form her OWN X-men, Peace.

Ridley_Prime
no expression

nikbackm
I want to Jean to be as Jesus, "everyone" thinks she will return real soon now, but she never quite gets around to it.

The Big O
O....M....G....!!!

i can't believe you said that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.