Playstation 3 Home.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KakashiKun
It came out yesterday morning. Has anyone tried this out yet? Is so i need information on how it works, cause i'm lost.

Zack Fair
Sweet. I'll go get it now. Is it an update to the dashboard ala NXE?

KakashiKun
Yep. It should actually already be on your ps3 now. I think...

Zack Fair
Currently dling the update.

KakashiKun
Let me know how it is.

Smasandian
They finally released this thing?

Wow.

KakashiKun
Whether it works or not though remains a mystery.

Impediment
I downloaded the Beta version of Playstation Home, but the damn thing won't sign in! I've tried signing in 5 times already. I'll try deleting it, re-download it, and then try again.

WrathfulDwarf
The Bowling Alley was fun...

S_D_J
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The Bowling Alley was fun...

you got a PS3???

Final Blaxican
So far I've only heard bad things about it... buggy (though that's to be expected for first release), and it's boring, doesn't really live up to the hype.

Impediment
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
So far I've only heard bad things about it... buggy (though that's to be expected for first release), and it's boring, doesn't really live up to the hype.

I'm kinda on your side. I don't see much of a point to it, and I'm NOT going to spend money on a hybrid keyboard controller solely for that purpose of chatting.

Zack Fair
Its okay. better than the 360's avatars and you can play some free games. But it is not something you will spend infinite hours on. It also needs more customization.

Magee
It's still in beta what the hell do people expect. Like the ps3 it's self it has great potential but it will be a while before home starts to shine.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by S_D_J
you got a PS3???

My friend got one 3 months ago. I been checking it out and it's cool. I was playing Call of Duty 5 with him and it was fun.

Zack Fair
MGS4 for the win!

Ahem

MIŠT
Originally posted by Magee
It's still in beta what the hell do people expect. Like the ps3 it's self it has great potential but it will be a while before home starts to shine.

Add another fail to the PS3. Why spend so much time promoting and developing a feature and then release a beta of it that doesnt even work properly. By the time Home 'starts to shine' PS4 will be out. no expression

Magee

Zack Fair
Haters will be haters.

S_D_J
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
My friend got one 3 months ago. I been checking it out and it's cool. I was playing Call of Duty 5 with him and it was fun.

I'm going to try out Resistance 2 this weekend, would have done it three weeks ago, but MGS4 was too much to resist

my friend got two PS3... maybe he'd sell me one... if not at least he's gonna let me borrow one for a while

... and I got a 360 as well big grin, but got nothing to play but Oblivion and Bioshock, November left me broke

... maybe by next week I'll be trying out Home, depends on how much it takes to download... crappy DSL connection...

Morridini
Seems like it was a huge dissappointment indeed, I haven't followed it much, but I did read PennyArcade's blog about it:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.