who's the least powerful person that can beat PC Darksied on apokolips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who can do it?

Enyalus
Zoom.

stick out tongue

Nihilist
Originally posted by Enyalus
Zoom.

stick out tongue why stick out tongue

xJLxKing
for starters nothing weaker then Thanos.

Nihilist
forgot to mention this is ds using his apokopltin tech as well

Tazer
Yo.

so I guess that means he has a......boomtube....at the ready??

Tazer

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
forgot to mention this is ds using his apokopltin tech as well

Besides a Motherbox and boomtube, I don't really know what other tech he'd have (other than standard defense laser canons and whatnot.)

Anywho, as to why: I know there's a lot of rave about Darkseid moving faster than PC Supes could follow and grabbing him by the throat, and that somehow makes him faster than PC Supes. 'Cept that Kal was in his Clark Kent guise and completely not expecting it. That being established, I think Zoom is far, far faster than PC DS. And he hits harder than current Supes (who is pretty far up there, as far as strength goes.) Not to mention that DS's OE and OB wouldn't be able to touch him.

Hell, he might be able to grab a Motherbox and use it to amp and/or heal himself should DS actually get ahold of him.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

so I guess that means he has a......boomtube....at the ready??

Tazer yeah, basicaly he's armed and ready for any mofo that comes at him.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Nihilist
yeah, basicaly he's armed and ready for any mofo that comes at him.

yea, ready to LEAVE WITH A QUICKNESS.........

big grin

Tazer

Nihilist
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

yea, ready to LEAVE WITH A QUICKNESS.........

big grin

Tazer laughing out loud

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Enyalus
Besides a Motherbox and boomtube, I don't really know what other tech he'd have (other than standard defense laser canons and whatnot.)

Anywho, as to why: I know there's a lot of rave about Darkseid moving faster than PC Supes could follow and grabbing him by the throat, and that somehow makes him faster than PC Supes. 'Cept that Kal was in his Clark Kent guise and completely not expecting it. That being established, I think Zoom is far, far faster than PC DS. And he hits harder than current Supes (who is pretty far up there, as far as strength goes.) Not to mention that DS's OE and OB wouldn't be able to touch him.

Hell, he might be able to grab a Motherbox and use it to amp and/or heal himself should DS actually get ahold of him.
Zooms hits would still do nothing to pc ds,and pc darkseid beat on pc supes more then once.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
and pc darkseid beat on pc supes more then once.

I know that. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.