dumbass bums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
ever had some hobo come up to you for money in some parking lot twice? with contradicting stories?

first time:
Hobo: Hello, help a guy out, i need money to get to my job. i just got out of class and i don't have a car, could you drop some ones on me?
Me: Um... sure... all i have is this change....

Second time:
Hobo: hey could you help a guy out i mean my car broke down and i need some money to get it fixed.
me: you already talked to me last week.
hobo: I did? well could i have a few ones, please?
me: no... last week you said you didn't have a car... now its in the shop?
me: never mind, just take this and go...

third time:
Hobo: hey could you help a guy--
me: hell no.
hobo: whats that?
me: you've asked me three times in the last month. i'm busy, i don't like shoveling my money out to frauds.

and the hobo goes away to go bother someoene else.

The Grey Fox
yeah

Rogue Jedi
The other night one came to me, a black guy, and dude was wearing Jordans and had a platinum grill. I told him to GTFO.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
ever had some hobo come up to you for money in some parking lot twice? with contradicting stories?

first time:
Hobo: Hello, help a guy out, i need money to get to my job. i just got out of class and i don't have a car, could you drop some ones on me?
Me: Um... sure... all i have is this change....

Second time:
Hobo: hey could you help a guy out i mean my car broke down and i need some money to get it fixed.
me: you already talked to me last week.
hobo: I did? well could i have a few ones, please?
me: no... last week you said you didn't have a car... now its in the shop?
me: never mind, just take this and go...

third time:
Hobo: hey could you help a guy--
me: hell no.
hobo: whats that?
me: you've asked me three times in the last month. i'm busy, i don't like shoveling my money out to frauds.

and the hobo goes away to go bother someoene else.

Your storytelling didn't draw me in at all.

dadudemon
WHen they approach me, I tell them that I need money too and ask them if they could spare some change to me because I have two kids and then I show them the picture.

They say, that they have no money on them or that they are done on their luck.

One douche, about my age, said he was trying to get to houston for shoulder surgery and he kept rubbing his should explaining his story. Of course, I asked him for money and he got kind of pissed saying I was mocking him. I told him that I need money too and to leave me the **** alone unless he could spare some money....I thought he was going to slash my tires before I got back to my care (I was in a parking lot).

But he didn't.

Rogue Jedi
A while back my Dad was carjacked, dude approached him saying "got some change?" Next thing you know, out comes a gun.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
A while back my Dad was carjacked, dude approached him saying "got some change?" Next thing you know, out comes a gun.

That sucks.

Did your father have insurance?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
That sucks.

Did your father have insurance? Yeah, he got his truck back and repaired, credit cards cancelled and replaced, and a new cell phone. But he had a .357 magnum that was taken, it had alot of sentimental value.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah, he got his truck back and repaired, credit cards cancelled and replaced, and a new cell phone. But he had a .357 magnum that was taken, it had alot of sentimental value.

Indeed. There are a few things that are virtually worthless but would hurt to lose.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Indeed. There are a few things that are virtually worthless but would hurt to lose. Oh it was custom, chrome plated with pearl handled gnarled grips, it was worth quite a bit.

Lord Knightfa11
that really sucks.

Rogue Jedi
Man if my Dad woulda had it on him, and NOT under his truck seat, that would have been one dead ass carjacker.

BruceSkywalker
one did and then i gave him a double spin kick smile big grin laughing laughing

Mr. Bacon
lawl

Mairuzu
So I pulled into this taco bell and as i was getting my food this old guy comes up and says hey i need money for a bus ticket to get to the hospital

and the cashier girl was saying how he is always here and hes always begging for money (she said this out loud so he can hear)

he starts go get a pissed look on his face and tells the girl "Who the **** are you you fat *****, no one is talking to you, you dont ****ing know me you fat *****"

And she was getting pissed and said she was gonna call the cops, they are yelling at eachother back and forth back and forth.

I just wanted my ****ing food so i can go see a movie

Mr. Bacon
What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.