darkseid vs gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
don't know if this has been done before........but anyway who wins?

Mindset
Gladiator 11/10

If it's current DS, Gladiator wins 12/10

StiltmanFTW
Darkseid.

namorsubby
darkseid dominates everytime

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Gladiator 11/10

If it's current DS, Gladiator wins 12/10 Impressive... ermmnone

Enyalus
If Supes can, Gladiator can. stick out tongue

Mrblonde
Doesn't current Darkseid have the ALE if so he wins

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Doesn't current Darkseid have the ALE if so he wins

Yeah, but that's sort of the same as an outside amp. Like saying Thanos w/ the Cosmic Cube, or something.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah, but that's sort of the same as an outside amp. Like saying Thanos w/ the Cosmic Cube, or something. OK.

Current DS wins as he has the ALE.

xJLxKing
DS

Enyalus
Originally posted by I'm Bran
OK.

Current DS wins as he has the ALE.

stick out tongue *****.

I concur.

Harbinger
Kallark dies.

vlaaad12345
Current darkseid doesn't need the ALE.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Current darkseid doesn't need the ALE. ...

He can barely walk, and is/was hooked up to machines...

vlaaad12345
He is just fine now in his new body and just dragged the multiverse into the 5th world....hes not a cripple anymore.

Enyalus
He is just fine now in his new body and just dragged the multiverse into the 5th world....hes not a cripple anymore.

How did he become crippled in the first place?

Stairs?

I'm Bran
He is just fine now in his new body and just dragged the multiverse into the 5th world....hes not a cripple anymore. All he's done is walk... and that could be attributed to the ALE as well.

Stairs? Batkick

vlaaad12345

Stairs?
ALE Doesn't help people walk nor does it break down multiverses....and he became crippled because the war shattered the new gods real bodies so they had to get new ones,its already been explained pretty much the darkseid we have seen for years was never the real darkseid it was a shadow of him a avatar pretty much now we see the real darkseid and shit is hitting the fan,the new gods are back to being actual gods.

I'm Bran
ALE Doesn't help people walk nor does it break down multiverses....and he became crippled because the war shattered the new gods real bodies so they had to get new ones,its already been explained pretty much the darkseid we have seen for years was never the real darkseid it was a shadow of him a avatar pretty much now we see the real darkseid and shit is hitting the fan,the new gods are back to being actual gods. He never came close to effecting any multiverses before...

And I never said it helped him walk. I naturally assumed that even Darkseid was strong enough to walk when he can.

Allankles
Originally posted by I'm Bran
He never came close to effecting any multiverses before...

And I never said it helped him walk. I naturally assumed that even Darkseid was strong enough to walk when he can.

The New Gods are basically super celestials and DS mentions in FC 5 that the heroes of Earth have only ever met the idea of Darkseid not the god himself incarnate.

And he is tearing up the multiverse because the fourth world was destroyed and he is being reborn in the fifth world and Earth is his new Apokolips.

He is dragging it down from his death in the fourth world and creating a hell where no life can escape. The ALE gives him the title of "god", enabling him to control all sentient life regardless of its nature. The ALE insures that Darkseid's will alone orders all life.

http://e.imagehost.org/0543/FC5p28.jpg

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
The ALE gives him the title of "god", enabling him to control all sentient life regardless of its nature. The ALE insures that Darkseid's will alone orders all life.

Sounds like Marvel's Soul Gem.

In other news, I like the way Darkseid is portrayed/drawn there. Hopefully when he sees some actual action they'll do just as good a job.

Allankles
Sounds like Marvel's Soul Gem.

It's like the soul gem/mind gem combined.

In other news, I like the way Darkseid is portrayed/drawn there. Hopefully when he sees some actual action they'll do just as good a job.

The coolest DS moment in FC so far comes at the end of FC 5.

http://e.imagehost.org/t/0969/FC5p31.jpg http://e.imagehost.org/t/0698/FC5p32-33.jpg

ultimatethor
has superman (or someone on that level) ever suvived Darkseids(not current) Omega effect and what level would u need to be at to take him down currently?

shokosugi
Gladiator get's b*tchslapped

Allankles
Originally posted by ultimatethor
This is kinda an unrelated question but has superman ever suvived Darkseids Omega effect?

The nature of the OE prevents it from erasing Supes from existence. Since Supes is important to the multiverse DS has to kill him with more conventional means.

ultimatethor
The nature of the OE prevents it from erasing Supes from existence. Since Supes is important to the multiverse DS has to kill him with more conventional means.

I see.

Allankles
Originally posted by ultimatethor
has superman (or someone on that level) ever suvived Darkseids(not current) Omega effect and what level would u need to be at to take him down currently?

In canon stories people have survived his omega beams but I don't know if anyone has survived the omega effect (existence erasure), because he doesn't always channel the omega effect through his energy attacks. A lot of the times it is just your basic energy manip.

iceman24567
Yeah Final Crisis was good Darkseid is actually badass again.

Mindset
I don't like Final Crisis. sad

Secret Invasion sucked too. sad

iceman24567
Aww Secret Invasion had potential I went to pick up the final copy on Thursday and almost ripped it Noh Varr made me keep it smile. Final Crisis was good to me I didnt understand who the black kid at the end was suppose to be. Resist was cool Revelations was creepy and War of Three worlds didnt come out and the hulk book sucked hard my comic week sucked.

Allankles
Secret Invasion would have been better if it were more streamlined. Should have been a 5-8 issue mini with one or two tie-ins. It had potential if the threat was made less predictable and more immediate/urgent.

The danger needed to be more urgent. How quickly does: "he's a skrull??!" get old after you've seen it repeated through 3 issues or more?

You need to get to the business end of the plot fast in this type of story. You start having tie ins with Nova (Nova was doing fine without a SI tie in), New Warriors (who cares?), even Dormmamu the plot starts to get very shallow.

kevdude
Darkseid takes it, FC is picking up in speed now, even though we do have the cross overs which is part of the story so we have to take that into consideration. I liked the part where Granny was owning everyone on Oa (even a Guardian) eek! .

Bentley

Scans stating the OE cannot erase Supes because of the reason you state?

Harbinger

Stairs? LOL

Allankles
Originally posted by Bentley
Scans stating the OE cannot erase Supes because of the reason you state?

Can't find any specific issue but characters that are key to the stability of the DCU have a resistance to the OE. Superman being among them.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong durability is key because I don't think Batman can resist the OE regardless of whether he is important to the stability of DC (according to Trinity I beleive) but it's obvious Superman isn't going to get erased by DS any time soon and the fact that he is vital to the stability of the DCU gives a solid albeit conveninet excuse for why he's taken the OE before.

carver9
who important has darkseid fought since all of this has been going on because I honestly still think that superman could whip that ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.