Sabretooth vs. Crippled Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober

I'm Bran

lol

Original Smurph
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365880&highlight=title%3A%28thing+vs.+superman%29

darthgoober
Bump

TricksterPriest
Hey Goob, do you like Sabes that much? durhmm

Harbinger
Diana dies.

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hey Goob, do you like Sabes that much? durhmm
Oh come on, tell me you wouldn't pay money for the comic that featured this fight...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Draco69
No offense, but doesn't the conditions above kinda put the Thing in a negative light rather than a positive light? I mean, for god's sake this like letting the retarded kid win the basketball game....even though he threw the ball through the window.

This doesn't help the Thing look good. If anything it makes him look terrible.

Starscream M
Creed fuqs diana up

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
Oh come on, tell me you wouldn't pay money for the comic that featured this fight...

Unlike you, I'm not into Gorn.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Gorn

Or at least, not like this.

Doom and Gloom
These types of threads simply shouldn't be allowed

SupremeMan
So their speed is equal. He has adamantium claws. She can lift mountains and move a share of the Earth (I'm not going to get into the "We have no proof it was one-third" argument. If it was one-third of one percent of the Earth's mass, that's still staggering). By Jove, with all these handicaps, Sabertooth at least has a chance of winning. laughing

Kris Blaze
So she hits him once, and he flies.

psycho gundam
goob...are you ok bro?

shiv
WW bfrslap ftw

horrorwolf
wow Wondy really gets pwned hard. Man.

KingD19
Well, even with her reflexes matching his, that still means she's fast enough to dodge and hit him, and even if their reflexes are the same, she's a better fighter. One punch and he's gone.

Grinning Goku
**** the fight. Rape and throatgag ftw.

Nestical
he does her like silverfox

Raoul
umm, yeah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.