Rachel Weisz as Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7

Kovacs86
Doubt that's true. Hasn't Nolan already said that Catwoman won't appear? Though I think she'd fit perfectly into the third film, after Rachel's death...

Anti-Monitor
Not bad though...

Bat Dude
The article sounds like a teenage girl wrote it...

Oh, yeah, it's from E, that might explain it...

Well, I don't really want to see Catwoman this time around... Why not use Talia? She has ties to a previous character (Ras Al Ghul) and she'd fill the same role, basically (Batman has to choose between upholding the law, or his love for her)... Plus, she's never been in a movie before, so she's still fresh...

And I don't need to explain why Reaper would be an excellent choice for a second villain... But I will anyway... He has ties to a previous character (Rachel) and the fact he's a murderous vigilante makes him a good fit for a "Batman's redemption" story line... Plus, he's never been in a movie before, so he's still fresh...

But Weisz WOULD be a good choice if Catwoman were unfortunately in the next film (but here's hoping she actually might play Talia)...

BruceSkywalker
I love Rachel Weisz, but this is just one of 20 billion rumors that we will see and read about until WB and Chris Nolan get back into the casting process and decide what story to tell and what villain(s) will be in the next installment

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Bat Dude
The article sounds like a teenage girl wrote it...

Oh, yeah, it's from E, that might explain it...

Well, I don't really want to see Catwoman this time around... Why not use Talia? She has ties to a previous character (Ras Al Ghul) and she'd fill the same role, basically (Batman has to choose between upholding the law, or his love for her)... Plus, she's never been in a movie before, so she's still fresh...

And I don't need to explain why Reaper would be an excellent choice for a second villain... But I will anyway... He has ties to a previous character (Rachel) and the fact he's a murderous vigilante makes him a good fit for a "Batman's redemption" story line... Plus, he's never been in a movie before, so he's still fresh...

But Weisz WOULD be a good choice if Catwoman were unfortunately in the next film (but here's hoping she actually might play Talia)...

STFU with the Reaper thing already, we all heard it about 1000 times by now.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
STFU with the Reaper thing already, we all heard it about 1000 times by now.

Really, now? 1000 times? Those must have been from somebody else because I only remember mentioning it a couple times...

What? You don't like when people speak out for something they want?

I've never seen you complain about "Riddler B3" threads or "Catwoman B3" threads or anything like that... So maybe it's only when it isn't what you agree with...

I'll talk about the Reaper whenever I damn well please, thank you... If there's a B3 Villain thread, you can be sure I'll bring up the Reaper (or Talia, or any interesting villain who wasn't in the previous movies), since everyone else brings up Riddler and Catwoman...

SnakeEyes
This is a rumor, just so everyone knows. No truth behind it at all.

Kazenji
Just like that other rumor Angelina Jolie is gonna be catwoman they're both good picks but i'll wait until Nolan talks.

WrathfulDwarf
Rachel as Catwoman?

No...she's gorgeous but no Catwoman.

She would make a great Talia....

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Rachel as Catwoman?

No...she's gorgeous but no Catwoman.

She would make a great Talia....

I agree

Master Crimzon
None of these rumors will end up being true. I'll bet Nolan chooses something weird and has an unexpected villain, and then everybody bitches. After the movie is released, everyone will say that it was an awesome performance and that they always had faith in whatever actor was chosen.

You know it to be true.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Master Crimzon
None of these rumors will end up being true. I'll bet Nolan chooses something weird and has an unexpected villain, and then everybody bitches. After the movie is released, everyone will say that it was an awesome performance and that they always had faith in whatever actor was chosen.

You know it to be true.

That's exactly what's gonna happen...

Bring on the unexpected!

Master Crimzon
It's confirmed: Sylvester Stallone as Calendar Man in Batman 3.

BruceSkywalker

You know it to be true.

Thats quite possible..

It's confirmed: Sylvester Stallone as Calendar Man in Batman 3.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

SnakeEyes
I think we should just merge all these threads into one topic titled "Completely False TDK Rumors" or just delete them. Here's another dumb fvcking rumor: http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/12/17/the-stupidest-dark-knight-sequel-rumors-yet/#comments

I'm posting it here so someone else doesn't create their own thread on it.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I think we should just merge all these threads into one topic titled "Completely False TDK Rumors" or just delete them. Here's another dumb fvcking rumor: http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/12/17/the-stupidest-dark-knight-sequel-rumors-yet/#comments

I'm posting it here so someone else doesn't create their own thread on it.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

that is the most ignorant ad dumb fracking rumor I've seen so far

Master Crimzon
Catwoman Cher edges it out IMO.

BruceSkywalker
Some for the rumors being cleared up..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/batmannews.php?id=7923

Bat Dude
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Some for the rumors being cleared up..

I read that today, it was a good interview...

But I was reading the comments, and I saw this...

The notion that "Robin in a future movie (maybe the 4th or something) = return to Schumacher territory" is the most retarded thing I've ever heard a Batman fan say...

To each their own, I guess...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I read that today, it was a good interview...

But I was reading the comments, and I saw this...

The notion that "Robin in a future movie (maybe the 4th or something) = return to Schumacher territory" is the most retarded thing I've ever heard a Batman fan say...

To each their own, I guess...

I would love to have Dick Grayson/Robin in a future Nolan Batman film, but he has said NO, so unless he changes his mind, Robin will never be seen on screen until Nolan is done with the franchise which most likely shouldn't be for a very long time

Final Blaxican
I don't like line of thinking. "Catwomen? No!, Robin? No! Riddler? Not if I can help it! Why not? Because it's doesn't fit into my realistic universe!"

News flash, Nolan: The entire concept of "Batman" is unrealistic. erm

Anti-Monitor
http://www.superherohype.com/news/batmannews.php?id=7922

The UK tabloids strike again. One, who shall remain unnamed, is claiming that Eddie Murphy is playing The Riddler in the next Batman movie, that Shia LaBeouf will play Robin and that Rachel Weisz is up for the role of Catwoman. Not only that, but the tabloid says the movie will come out in 2010, and that the movie "will end on a cliffhanger over whether Batman survives a blast at Wayne Towers."

These are all rumors and not true.

Tell you the truth, who cares about Batman 3 right now or even for the next year or so. This Batman 3 stuff should be left dead untill something official comes up.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
http://www.superherohype.com/news/batmannews.php?id=7922

The UK tabloids strike again. One, who shall remain unnamed, is claiming that Eddie Murphy is playing The Riddler in the next Batman movie, that Shia LaBeouf will play Robin and that Rachel Weisz is up for the role of Catwoman. Not only that, but the tabloid says the movie will come out in 2010, and that the movie "will end on a cliffhanger over whether Batman survives a blast at Wayne Towers."

These are all rumors and not true.

Tell you the truth, who cares about Batman 3 right now or even for the next year or so. This Batman 3 stuff should be left dead untill something official comes up.

You're right, but like everyone else, its fun to specualte

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
You're right, but like everyone else, its fun to specualte

Its fine just for laughs.

hermione7
I'd love this rumor.. wish it would be true..
love her since mummy days

Silent Guardian
*sigh* Catwoman in Batman 3 would be an awful story. Hope there is no Catwoman.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
*sigh* Catwoman in Batman 3 would be an awful story. Hope there is no Catwoman.

If done right Catwoman would rock in Batman 3 or Batman 4, but Nolan has said differently

MisterAJ
Always did like the Batman/Catwoman dynamic...

Wonder how that will play out in the new installment... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.