Static vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/629456-terti_3_22_large.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/153744-75238-namor_large.jpg

fight on a beach

namorsubby
yeeeaaahhh.............namor conducts electricity and can channel it and what not

Trackz
Originally posted by namorsubby
yeeeaaahhh.............namor conducts electricity and can channel it and what not static does more than just shoot electricity

namorsubby
what else is he gonna do to hurt namor?

Trackz
what else is he gonna do to hurt namor?

not saying it'll work, but he could get namor i nthe water and cause a hydrogen explosion:

http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v109/inherentvla/Misc%20Comics/hydrogen_explosion.jpg

namorsubby
he wants to purposely get into the water with namor???.........unheard of

Trackz
he wants to purposely get into the water with namor???.........unheard of no get namor into the water.....water shorts out statics powers which is an easy was for namor to win if he wants

Endless Mike
I've only seen the cartoon and never read a comic about him, but is Static really strong enough to fight Namor?

Wei Phoenix
he wants to purposely get into the water with namor???.........unheard of

Lol.

Trackz
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I've only seen the cartoon and never read a comic about him, but is Static really strong enough to fight Namor? he's pretty much the same as his cartonn counterpart...cartoon static would probably beat namor

carver9
cartoon static wont do jack to namor. Namor win against both versions 10/10.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by carver9
cartoon static wont do jack to namor. Namor win against both versions 10/10.

-K-M-
Didn't Static Shock take it to the JLA in the cartoon? been a few years.

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Didn't Static Shock take it to the JLA in the cartoon? been a few years.

Naah, but he was mentioned as one of the most powerful beings on the planet and that was the adult version, the one that got more adaptable to his powers. If we're talking about that one then I agree he should be able to stomp namor but any other namor get a easy 10/10

-K-M-
No, teenage Static fought the JLA. I'm not talking about adult grey-haired Static.

Trackz
teenage static took down the JLA, helped superman take out toyman, took out batman beyond, recharged the entire watch tower (the watch tower has enough power to destroy a city), and he also took out a weakened green lantern, took on sinestro..plus recharged green lanterns lantern

my opinion cartoon static takes out namor

Mindset
If those are his only feats, no, he doesn't.

It'd be better if he actually did that against the comic versions.

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
If those are his only feats, no, he doesn't.

It'd be better if he actually did that against the comic versions. the cartoon versions have plenty of feats, and green lanterns in the animated series can destroy planets

Mindset
Originally posted by Trackz
the cartoon versions have plenty of feats, and green lanterns in the animated series can destroy planets Would you like to provide proof?

namorsubby
cartoo static shock did do some impressive things.....still doesn't explain how he could do anything to hurt namor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.