Elvis, The Beatles, The Doors, Led Zeppelin were possessed by Satan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

godislove85
Satan has been/is using many music stars to lead people to worship them in place of the far-more satisfying Jesus and thereby lead people to share his eternal torment in Hell. I know this because these people resemble Christ & the Antichrist (the incarnation of Satan who "will be like the Most High" ) who will be worshipped worldwide in place of Christ & who imitates Christ in other very many & very uncommon ways (for instance, Elvis claimed to be Christ & was rumored to be alive after having died), including in their names (I have researched tons of names in the past month, and have found that they are all very good descriptions of the people they are given to! God even has power over what name you were given.) These music stars include Mozart & Beethoven, The Beatles, Jim Morrison & the Doors, Led Zeppelin, Elvis ("God-power"wink "the King of Rock," Tina Turner "the Queen," and Cher.

I even found videos on YouTube showing that both Elvis & Jim Morrison of the Doors admitted to being influenced by Satan/demon; and that several of their songs when played backwards (ex. Beatles' "Revolution #9, Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven"wink show that these people were the victims of Satan.

There is much evidence that the Beatles are foreshadowings of the four locust-beetle-demon leaders of Revelation 9 & the four horsemen of Revelation 6 who bring about mass destruction on the Earth.

Phat J
religion is funny

Impediment
Kill Yourself. Please. Jesus was a cross dresser.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by godislove85

I even found videos on YouTube showing that both Elvis & Jim Morrison of the Doors admitted to being influenced by Satan/demon

Jim Morrison also believed that he was the reincarnation of an Indian and that mother nature's spirit spoke to him. He along with every other artist on your list were also alcoholics and drug addicts, many of whom openly defended the use of LSD. stick out tongue

jaden101
satan uses computers to spread his terrible word...better stay away from them too in future....now off you pop

geshien
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/fail-1.gif

WrathfulDwarf
Satan has been/is using many music stars to lead people to worship them in place of the far-more satisfying Jesus and thereby lead people to share his eternal torment in Hell. I know this because these people resemble Christ & the Antichrist (the incarnation of Satan who "will be like the Most High" ) who will be worshipped worldwide in place of Christ & who imitates Christ in other very many & very uncommon ways (for instance, Elvis claimed to be Christ & was rumored to be alive after having died), including in their names (I have researched tons of names in the past month, and have found that they are all very good descriptions of the people they are given to! God even has power over what name you were given.) These music stars include Mozart & Beethoven, The Beatles, Jim Morrison & the Doors, Led Zeppelin, Elvis ("God-power"wink "the King of Rock," Tina Turner "the Queen," and Cher.

I even found videos on YouTube showing that both Elvis & Jim Morrison of the Doors admitted to being influenced by Satan/demon; and that several of their songs when played backwards (ex. Beatles' "Revolution #9, Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven"wink show that these people were the victims of Satan.

There is much evidence that the Beatles are foreshadowings of the four locust-beetle-demon leaders of Revelation 9 & the four horsemen of Revelation 6 who bring about mass destruction on the Earth.

Jim was more into vampires and the occult NOT really demonic or evil stuff...

Sadako of Girth
Thank f**k for Satan.

The churches in centuries gone by tried to ban usage of the flattened fifth before, on grounds that it was a degree in a scale that created dissonant feelings and encouraged questioning thoughts and was evil.
Hence regular Major and Minor chords, being there in church music without chords or melodies containing the flattened fifth.

This somewhat buggered up the idea of gospel Jazz and blues lines and hey it was branded the devil's music.
Later on in America when the Black gospel churches took on their 'devily' status when they invented the forms of music just mentioned.

The blues took that flattened 5th into recording studios and it was promptly nicked and turned into rock and roll by Buddy Holly, Elvis and his mates and Rock and roll was now the Devil's evil jizzum running around possessing the minds of those precious innocent little lambs who were called teenagers and the chruch tried to surpress it again in the fifties...

But they failed.

For Jimi Hendrix would -around the time the Doors wrote there songs containing it that made them sound so demonically cool- write Purple Haze: A root and flattened fifth chord introed psychedelic lesson in the dissonant tones that the chruch had pointed out earlier would manifest itself in the conciousness of a whole music playing generation.. Jimmy Page, Tony Iommi and Ritchie Blackmore followed in writing the earliest metal riffage and it remains the staple of Metal, Jazz, Blues, Rock and Gospel and now its been embraced by even some more modern "Christian rock/metal" bands.

I wonder if the irony of the history to the notes they play are lost on them...? Satan seems to have been there all the way with this note.

Kovacs86

You're either a pretty pathetic troll... or a really pathetic evangelical Bush-sucker. On the one hand, I hope for your sake that you're the former. On the other hand, every time I'm reminded of the existence of people like you (assuming you're legit), I suddenly feel so much more comfortable with myself and my state of agnosticism. Hell, if Zeppelin and the Beatles were so ****ing great because they sold their souls to Satan, then hail ****ing Satan!

Disclaimer: If Satan does exist, then none of the opinions expressed in this post are those of Nick Garland, but merely an attempt to offend evangelical Christian fascists...
I wanna keep my soul...

MildPossession
This topic is still up!?

Darth Jello
this should be in the religion forum, if anywhere at all since even many religious people think satan is a fictional character.

godislove85
Aside from Elvis, John Lennon, & Jim Morrison, there are tons of these "types of the Antichrist" throughout history (the resemblances they share to Christ are so uncommon & numerous that they have actually misled many atheists into believing that Jesus' life was a fiction based on the life of Buddha, Caesar, or some other pagan god; thus, the resemblances are not coincidental):
-gods (ex. "virgin-born" Buddha , Crishna the chief Hindu god, Confucius, Hercules)
-writers/philosophers (ex. Socrates-"virgin-born" Plato-Aristotle, Immanuel Kant, Nietzsche),
-political leaders (ex. "virgin-born" Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Lincoln who died on Good Friday & JFK who both suffered a "fatal head wound" like the Antichrist , Obama),
-movie stars (especially ones who played God or Satan, like Willem Dafoe, Jim Carrey, & Jack Nicholson),
-heroes/villains (Batman, Spider-Man, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, James Bond, Superman,...),
-music stars (Elvis, Jim Morrison of the Doors, John Lennon of the Beatles,...)
-Santa Claus a.k.a. Satan Claws (I'm not crazy, nor are the many other people who have noticed this on the Internet; Satan "transforms himself into an angel of light" & "deceiveth the whole world"!), the popes
-and many more.

"Beware your adversary the Devil who goes about like a roaring lion seeing whom He can DEVOUR." (1 Peter 5:8) "Seek ye the Lord while He may be found." (Isaiah 55:6) "He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he that is disobedient to the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." (John 3:36)

There is much evidence I have amassed on my site that the Beatles were made by God to foreshadow the four locust-beetle-demon leaders of Revelation 9 & the four horsemen of Revelation 6 who bring about mass destruction on the Earth (as the Beatles caused many to go down to Hell by turning them away from loving God with ALL their mind, heart, soul, and strength), if you read these passages metaphorically (as Revelation is written in "signs" according to Rev.1). For instance, Liverpool ("confluence of two rivers"wink has much in common with Babylon (as do other famous cities like New York City, Hollywood Babylon, & San Francisco also known as "Babylon by the Bay"wink the location of the Tigris & Euphrates Rivers, and these four leaders are released from the "Euphrates."

MIŠT
I'm not crazy

Hmmm.....

Bardock42
Well, if that's the case, I think we might just have to face the fact that Satan loves us while God is a boring old fart.

MIŠT
Maybe God is the bad one...trying to turn us away from sex, drugs and rock 'n roll, making people worship him every Sunday in church, spawning these crazy people everywhere.

Bardock42

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, if that's the case, I think we might just have to face the fact that Satan loves us while God is a boring old fart.

A vicious, vindictive, senile, hypocritical, judgemental, nilhilistic, petty, ignorant boring old fart the likes to reward the faithful with organised and instituitionalised abuse by way of allowing preists to do that shit, between sitting back and letting millions dies in completely terrible ways you mean, don't you...?

I would say I loved satan as a reaction too, but he - like the picture of god they try to paint - is a cartoon character bought in to scare the weak into worship of the church..

Music can truely free them mind and soul from that and that is why the church and its followers here cannot resist trying to interfere in it and tring to harness it as a recruitment/reinforcement for their restrictive sanctimononius agenda.

Merry Xmas.

godislove85

godislove85
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
A vicious, vindictive, senile, hypocritical, judgemental, nilhilistic, petty, ignorant boring old fart the likes to reward the faithful with organised and instituitionalised abuse by way of allowing preists to do that shit, between sitting back and letting millions dies in completely terrible ways you mean, don't you...?

I would say I loved satan as a reaction too, but he - like the picture of god they try to paint - is a cartoon character bought in to scare the weak into worship of the church..

Music can truely free them mind and soul from that and that is why the church and its followers here cannot resist trying to interfere in it and tring to harness it as a recruitment/reinforcement for their restrictive sanctimononius agenda.

Merry Xmas.

Catholicism is not true Christianity, especially due to its idolatrous worship of the Virgin Mary, for God wants us to love HIM with ALL our heart & mind and says "I will not give My glory to another." (Is. 48:11) So don't judge the Bible based on sinful "priests."

godislove85
"The whole world lies in the power of the Wicked One." (1 John 5:19) You can see this fact manifest even in the names of many popular musicians:

MUSIC STARS: -CLASSICAL: Johann Wolfgang ("traveling wolf"wink Amadeus Mozart-Beethoven (there is even a "Church of Beethoven" for atheists who worship classical music); -ROCK/POP: Elvis ("God power"; looks like "Evils" & "Elves"wink "the King of Rock & Roll" : he heard voices, like Socrates & Joan of Arc did, directing him], The Beatles (whose rise I show is predicted in Ezekiel & Revelation including in the discussion of the four leaders of the locust-beetle demons of Revelation 9), Jim Morrison ] & THE DOORS, Robert Plant & LED ZEPPELIN (the giant lead blimps used for bombing people to death in WWII), Michael Jackson "the King of Pop," -HEAVY METAL: Marilyn Manson (born 1969; released "Antichrist Superstar" in 1996 with 99 tracks; see the 666? man like Satan "ascended into heaven" to "be like the Most High" when landing on the moon in 1969; one of his songs says: "hate hate hate hate..."wink; -RAP/HIP-HOP: Tupac Shakur ("Shining Serpent" like Satan "the Shining One" of Is. 14:12 & the "ancient serpent" of Rev. 12:9; also means "Warrior/Messenger" both titles for Jesus in Zeph. 3 & Mal. 3:2 for instance; also named himself Makavelli after Machiavelli the notorious writer of The Prince) (died in 1996, but rumored to be alive after died like Elvis & Jesus whom Satan is having them imitate; 7 albums have been released with songs by him since his death!); The Notorious B.I.G. "the King of New York" (like Satan "the King of Babylon" which this website shows in NYC & the USA)

GOD WHO "WORKS ALL THINGS ACCORDING TO THE COUNSEL OF HIS WILL" (EPH. 1:11) HAS CAUSED ALL OR MANY NAMES TO PERFECTLY REFLECT THE THINGS NAMED: Please don't assume I'm crazy friend: I know this can be hard to believe, but I am convinced of this after having considered the meanings of well over a hundred names of people/things I know. On this page, I often give the meaning of a name in parentheses in quotes. You can find these by typing into Google "name meaning" + the name. The fact that the names below echo Satan &/or God who Satan "will be like" is no coincidence (nor the fact that in English, the most widespread language today, there exist similarities between the words Sun-Son, Evil-Devil the source of evil, Good-God the source of good, God-dog which has replaced God as "man's best friend"wink. For, we see many cases where God gives a person a new name to reflect something new about that person (ex. Abram to Abraham , Jacob -Israel , Simon-Peter , Saul -Paul) and we can see that even the names in the Bible given below have this characteristic, even in cases where God was not said to give a person or place that name directly.
--------- Here are some examples of names which perfectly reflect the person/thing even when God was not said to have assigned the name: Manasseh ("he that is forgotten"wink, the person who is mentioned only in Genesis 48as losing his birthright to his younger brother Ephraim; Job ("he who weeps"wink, mentioned principally in the book Job throughout which Job constantly weeps and wonders why he has to suffer so much; Samson ("like the Sun"wink highly resembles Christ "the Sun of Righteousness" (Mal.4:2) in his tremendous power, as does Cyrus ("Sun"wink the Great of Isaiah 40-45; the city Sodom ("burning"wink mentioned principally in Genesis 19where it is burned with fire & brimstone along with the city of Gomorrah ("submersion," what happens to something that "goes under" or is destroyed!). I have also found that the names of many people I know fit them perfectly (ex. I knew well a woman named "Mary" who died at age 26 with the word "gia" in her last name who resembled in many uncommon ways the famous supermodel "Gia" "Marie" Carangi who died at age 26 and lived a similar wild lifestyle).
--------God has influenced parents without their knowing it to choose names which give descriptions of their children, if not in all cases at least in many cases, for "man cannot direct his steps " , contrary to appearance & common belief! God directs our actions to accomplish His purposes.

jaden101
Those things can never satisfy you, friend; if you seek sex & drugs for pleasure, you will become enslaved to them, which will often bring about unfulfilled thirsts in you. If you think God is boring, you are deeply deceived by "Satan who deceiveth the whole world." (Revelation 12:9)

ironically, the rock n roll life is about as close to Jesus's own as you can get...travelling....addressing large crowds...****ing whores and drinking shit loads of alcohol.

Sadako of Girth
ROFLMAO

Excellent point.

You must always catch the messiah when he stage dives.

tabby999
i think the crowd would "part" and the result would be hilarious!

bhslacrosse16
OK
1)I wish for once people would reply to a forum when knowing what they were talking about.
2)You say the beatles are possessed by satan.......have you ever heard the song Mrs.Robinson......they actually talk about the love of christ. Quote "And here's to you Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know."

bhslacrosse16
ok again for idiot on this forum.....god made sex to spread people throughout the earth and to multiply in his glory it was not made for an one night stand....rock n roll...he made that for our entertainment but he also made choice and thats why we CHOOSE to do drugs and to listen to satanic music....thats our choice and freedom and in the end he will judge you by that............also who ever even started this forum is dumb really the beatles, satanic, give me a break that listening to a record played backwards especially you watching it on youtube......do you have any idea of what people can do on computers they could have done that manually.....also if you play a record backwards it will scratch it and not work....good try with that though....as far as the jim morrison thing he was high half his life......led was always partying........stairway to heaven.........enough said........also for the other guy the beatles werent drunks paul mccartney started drinking when him and lennon got into a fight cause he lost his best friend that he always knew and was in a depression

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by bhslacrosse16
2)You say the beatles are possessed by satan.......have you ever heard the song Mrs.Robinson......they actually talk about the love of christ. Quote "And here's to you Mrs. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know." Yeah, that was Simon & Garfunkel, not the Beatles.

tabby999
how embarrassing!

jaden101
Doubly so after his 1st point too.

tabby999
he's a font of information, not always the right information, but information none the less.

bogen
The name Led zeppelin derives from a joke fool.
some reveiwer said the band was sure to go down like a lead zeppelin, Plant and page agreed the best way to WTFpwn that person was to name the band just that and see how well they do.

As to the rest.
Suicide is a pretty good option for you.

jinXed by JaNx
God dammit. Rock and Roll aint evil It's all in the kiss Song...,"God gave Rock and Roll to you." See, that settles it. The devil aint behind no nefarious plot to enslave humanity by infecting their souls through rock and roll because God gave it to us and God is a groovy dude.

RSSR
The OP = laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

occultdestroyer
Stupid religious freak.

G-SUS = Pink unicorn

Eon Blue
There is much evidence I have amassed on my site that the Beatles were made by God to foreshadow the four locust-beetle-demon leaders of Revelation 9 & the four horsemen of Revelation 6 who bring about mass destruction on the Earth (as the Beatles caused many to go down to Hell by turning them away from loving God with ALL their mind, heart, soul, and strength), if you read these passages metaphorically (as Revelation is written in "signs" according to Rev.1). For instance, Liverpool ("confluence of two rivers"wink has much in common with Babylon (as do other famous cities like New York City, Hollywood Babylon, & San Francisco also known as "Babylon by the Bay"wink the location of the Tigris & Euphrates Rivers, and these four leaders are released from the "Euphrates."

There is no evidence, just the mindless assumptions of a fool.

Darth Jello
People who believe in demonic possession are just repressing their butt's desire to be possessed by a penis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.