Superman vs. Warrior (Thanosi)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Who takes it?

I'm Bran
How does Gladiator add anything to Thanos? I don't get how it would be 4x as strong...

Same with Omega (you can't make Galactus stronger by mixing him with Thanos)... but at least Omega was ruled out...

Enyalus
Originally posted by I'm Bran
How does Gladiator add anything to Thanos? I don't get how it would be 4x as strong...

I don't think it's so much as Gladiator being added to Thanos as a bit of Thanos being added to Gladiator. Warrior is 4x stronger than Thanos with Gladiator's powerset. And an intelligence probably on par with Classic Drax, lol.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't think it's so much as Gladiator being added to Thanos as a bit of Thanos being added to Gladiator. Warrior is 4x stronger than Thanos with Gladiator's powerset. And an intelligence probably on par with Classic Drax, lol. Either way, how would that make him stronger than Thanos?

I don't understandz!

Enyalus
Either way, how would that make him stronger than Thanos?

I don't understandz!

confused I think it's just Thanos' DNA, the strength part...boosted times four. And maybe the rest of the DNA is Gladiator's?

*shrug*

In short - me neither.

Anti-Monitor
Superman shit stomps. Hes beyond Thanos level.

darthgoober
Either way, how would that make him stronger than Thanos?

I don't understandz!
Maybe Thanos set it up so that his "power level" was focused/concentrated into Glads less versatile power set.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.