Zealot Vs Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins here?

Anti-Monitor
Ummm..Zealot is a way better fighter, stronger and faster. But Deaths damn claws and AD.

Warrior18
How good is Deathstrike's healing factor?

Ambient
Hmmm, I think Zealot has meet her match and am seing Deathstrike on top... big grin

guy222
LD

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Warrior18
How good is Deathstrike's healing factor?

It varies from faster and more versatile than Wolverine's to virtually nonexistent. sad

Stoic
The Leader of the Coda Assassins wins this of course. Did anyone know that she was also a Sorceress? Zealot has superhuman strength, hundreds of years of fighting experience, and was able to duke it out with an enraged Maul who put her through a wall without putting her out showing how durable she is... damn I wish I had my old Wildcats comics with me as proof, but Zealot has handled worse than Lady Deathstrike.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Ambient
Hmmm, I think Zealot has meet her match and am seing Deathstrike on top... big grin

shifty

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Stoic
The Leader of the Coda Assassins wins this of course. Did anyone know that she was also a Sorceress? Zealot has superhuman strength, hundreds of years of fighting experience, and was able to duke it out with an enraged Maul who put her through a wall without putting her out showing how durable she is... damn I wish I had my old Wildcats comics with me as proof, but Zealot has handled worse than Lady Deathstrike.

I have it I think, what issue was it?

Stoic
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
I have it I think, what issue was it?

If I had the comics with me I'd know, but the best I can do is go on memory... if it's any consolation though, it was when the Wildcats were still part of Image Comics.

Anti-Monitor
V1 or V2? was Jim still the artist?

Stoic
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
V1 or V2? was Jim still the artist?

Vol. 1 Lee was still the artist. Zealot also has the style and grace to take Ripclaw down as well, I think that she would treat Lady Deathstrike like a padawan in training.

cloud102
Joe Casey's WildCATS will always be my favorite run. In any series.

hey, stoic, do you think Zealot can take Midnighter and Captain America? Not at the same time.

Stoic
Originally posted by cloud102
Joe Casey's WildCATS will always be my favorite run. In any series.

hey, stoic, do you think Zealot can take Midnighter and Captain America? Not at the same time.

She's strong enough to take out Cap, but Midnighter is another thing altogether. On second thought though, considering that she was able to take hits from Maul who was able to two piece Fugi, I'll have to say yes. Maul put Fuji down in an early Stormwatch comic, and he was smaller than the time that he hit Zealot. Midnighter shouldn't be able to put her down going by that, but you know how comics are right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.