Cyclops VS Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Who wins?

rotiart
Dracula no contest.
Cyclops would never be able to put down a vampire like Dracula who could incorporeal through every blast. Dracula speed and strength iirc is beyond even blade level.

occultdestroyer
But couldn't Cyclops just shoot him with an 'Omni-Blast'?

Raoul
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
But couldn't Cyclops just shoot him with an 'Omni-Blast'?

if he's intangible it won't make a blind bit of difference...

also, the first person that claims that cyclops' beams are solar powered and would kill dracula if they made contact gets banned. or a talking to.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul
if he's intangible it won't make a blind bit of difference...

also, the first person that claims that cyclops' beams are solar powered and would kill dracula if they made contact gets banned. or a talking to.

B-B-B-But I have an issue where they even stated that his beams were heat based. He melted stuff and he is supposed to absorb solar energy into his visor right? What do you think his powers are based off of, concussive force? That would be lame.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
B-B-B-But I have an issue where they even stated that his beams were heat based. He melted stuff and he is supposed to absorb solar energy into his visor right? What do you think his powers are based off of, concussive force? That would be lame.

Looks like someone wants to get banned.... eek!

Raoul

sarcasm, much?

also, civil war doesn't count...

Wei Phoenix
sarcasm, much?

also, civil war doesn't count...

Sorry, but I just couldn't help it. You know that I know the true source of Scott's powers.

Raoul
Sorry, but I just couldn't help it. You know that I know the true source of Scott's powers.

you better... uhuh

Galan007
also, civil war doesn't count... uhuh

Raoul
Originally posted by Galan007
uhuh

civil war x-men was hit and miss, as far as cyclops goes...

also, love the text effext under your sig, is there a blur tag?

Galan007
also, love the text effext under your sig, is there a blur tag? Thanks. smile

But no. There's not a "blur tag."

stick out tongue

Raoul
Originally posted by Galan007
Thanks. smile

But no. There's no blur tag.

stick out tongue

laughing out loud

f*cker.

rougeredmage
i am ppretty sure that dracula has battled against the x-men before!

i am pretty sure that dracula can bring cyclops to injustice

snoopdogg
Dracula is set to appear in the MI:13 arc titled "Vampire State". Should be interesting.

As for the fight Dracula should win. Especially if he goes into mist form.

the ninjak
I thought Cyclop's beam comes from a pocket dimension filled with that energy. Scott's X factor allows him to create a portal to that place and release it. Unfortunately childhood trauma created a limitation that made it that the energy could only come out of his eyes.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by -Pr-
you better... uhuh

no, really? i seem to vaguely remember reading somewhere that cycs optic blast is solar powered...a marvel trading card maybe? stick out tongue

the ninjak
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
no, really? i seem to vaguely remember reading somewhere that cycs optic blast is solar powered...a marvel trading card maybe? stick out tongue

I read that too... could mean that it fuels his ability to create such portals. But he has been on space missions with no problem at all. I'm looking forward to seeing Scott be able to unleash his Power from all around his body!

the ninjak
Cyclops has such powerful potential, look at his brothers!
I reckon Emma will unlock his full potential just like Bobby.
Dracula will be in trouble then!

The Nuul
But but Blade beat Drac...so Scott must have a chance....

tideoftime
Dracula should win most, with Scott getting a win here or there if he can get the drop on Drac -- Scott's blasts, at full power, could have a good chance of pulverizing Drac if sustained... though, of course, Drac will eventually come back from that, as he does from even being burnt to ash by the sun, et al, via mild PIS (as somebody spills blood on the ashes, or some virgin sheds a tear on them, or Marvel decides they need somebody "old-school" to put the smackdown on some young whipper-snappers, etc...)

the ninjak
Dracula 10/10
Vlad loves the taste of mutant blood.
I love it when Logan tried to make a cross out of his blades and Dracula just pimp slapped him

leonidas
drac everytime . . .

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by the ninjak
Dracula 10/10
Vlad loves the taste of mutant blood.
I love it when Logan tried to make a cross out of his blades and Dracula just pimp slapped him

Do you have a scan of this. lol, seems funny.

snoopdogg
Dracula made Logan his b!tch twice iirc.

the ninjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Do you have a scan of this. lol, seems funny.

Will look but I remember Kurt being the only Xmen with faith. maybe Forge as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.