Superman/Orion vs Thor/Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Orion has the astro force
this is classic thor

bloodlust is on,all out to the death

no bfr

who wins?

guy222
team two

quanchi112
Team 2 all day.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 2 and easily

ultimatethor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 2 all day.

kevdude
Team 2, shoulda given Orion someone like Sodam Yat wink

The Great Galen
5/5, it depends on who fights who. Supes agaisnt SS would favor SS while orion vs Thor would stalemate, if supes fights thor the fight favors supes and orion and ss would probably stalemate as well.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by kevdude
Team 2, shoulda given Orion someone like Sodam Yat wink What would that accomplish?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by guy222
team two

tdawg14
Team 2 all the time

The Great Galen
LMAO at all the time.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by The Great Galen
LMAO at all the time.

LOL at you thinking team one wins 5/10

The Great Galen
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
LOL at you thinking team one wins 5/10

Right, silly me for remembering team 1's feats and everything my bad.

Juk3n
Superman solos everyoen on the field , he does this because im not a compulsive liar

Raoul
Originally posted by Nihilist
this is classic thor

bloodlust is on,all out to the death

no bfr

who wins?

team 2, imo... surfer and thor are too versatile in comparison to their opponents...

change one of the guys on team 1, then maybe...

Nihilist
Originally posted by Raoul
team 2, imo... surfer and thor are too versatile in comparison to their opponents...

change one of the guys on team 1, then maybe... who woulld you suggest?

Raoul
who woulld you suggest?

a top tier gl, maybe? someone with energy projection/manipulation, or even magic...

Sasaraixx
Team 2 all day.

The Great Galen

change one of the guys on team 1, then maybe...

Versatility is overatted, and supes already has a confident victory over Thor and orion could easily hold his own agaisnt SS.

Raoul
Versatility is overatted, and supes already has a confident victory over Thor and orion could easily hold his own agaisnt SS.

superman could take thor, but orion isn't beating surfer, he doesn't fight nearly smartly enough to outwit norrin imo...

if norrin fights any way intelligently, team 2 should win... if he tries to duke it out, he'll be destroyed, imo...

The Great Galen
superman could take thor, but orion isn't beating surfer, he doesn't fight nearly smartly enough to outwit norrin imo...

if norrin fights any way intelligently, team 2 should win... if he tries to duke it out, he'll be destroyed, imo...

I think ur cutting Orion off way to short, in fact supes wopuld have a easiar time disposing of Thor then SS would orion. I call it 5/5 depending on the macthes.

Raoul
I think ur cutting Orion off way to short, in fact supes wopuld have a easiar time disposing of Thor then SS would orion. I call it 5/5 depending on the macthes.

i'm not cutting orion short at all, but he's just too hot headed to beat norrin by outsmarting him... if he got within arm's reach, then, maybe...

Harbinger
Team two 7-8/10.

namorsubby
slight edge to team 2

The Great Galen
i'm not cutting orion short at all, but he's just too hot headed to beat norrin by outsmarting him... if he got within arm's reach, then, maybe...

Norrin's frequent battle tenencies are to go within arm's reach of his opponent heh. A astrol wielding Orion would do well agaisnt SS if not even a couple wins, so no i dont think this a stomp considering Thor is the weakest link.

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer, the guy with Power Cosmic and Cosmic Awarness against a team of two, where Sups is in?

Surfer would hold is own against these two, because of his powerset and the fact that he is a plot device by himself against Sups, let alone if THOR enter the fight.

Team 2 smack they're face 10/10

Bouboumaster
Norrin's frequent battle tenencies are to go within arm's reach of his opponent heh. A astrol wielding Orion would do well agaisnt SS if not even a couple wins, so no i dont think this a stomp considering Thor is the weakest link.

CIS OFF
Bloodlust ON

Norrin would blast the shit out of Orion.

Raoul

this is the forum though... superman isn't standing there allowing himself to be hit, thor is using his various powers that don't involve aiming the hammer at someone's face and swinging, and norrin isn't getting involved in fisticuffs...

if he was, then maybe...

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer, the guy with Power Cosmic and Cosmic Awarness against a team of two, where Sups is in?

Surfer would hold is own against these two, because of his powerset and the fact that he is a plot device by himself against Sups, let alone if THOR enter the fight.

Team 2 smack they're face 10/10

So you honestly think SS could sole Orion and supes by himself...based on what exactly. One armbar is all orion and supes need and considering SS level of speed he usually displays in battle...I don't see him beating both of these guys by himself.

The Great Galen
this is the forum though... superman isn't standing there allowing himself to be hit, thor is using his various powers that don't involve aiming the hammer at someone's face and swinging, and norrin isn't getting involved in fisticuffs...

if he was, then maybe...

Right, so with forum rules Supes blitz KO's Thor and Orion tries to engage SS at close range while fending off SS ranged attacks.

fangirl101
i'm not cutting orion short at all, but he's just too hot headed to beat norrin by outsmarting him... if he got within arm's reach, then, maybe... Depends on who's writing Orion. Byrne's Orion was a calculating warrior.

Raoul
Right, so with forum rules Supes blitz KO's Thor and Orion tries to engage SS at close range while fending off SS ranged attacks.

pretty much, if thor faced superman (though its not going to be exactly quick) and orin faced norrin...

Originally posted by fangirl101
Depends on who's writing Orion. Byrne's Orion was a calculating warrior.

those were the days eh?

Juntai
Why would he NOT have the Astro-Force?
You realise it's as much a part of his character, as the Power Cosmic is for Surfer?
Just like his Harness, is as much a part of him as Surfer's board is to him?

fangirl101
pretty much, if thor faced superman (though its not going to be exactly quick) and orin faced norrin...

those were the days eh?
Orion is pretty much the Hulk with Blast These days. the days of cosmic storms, Super speed battles, and manipulating energy to amp punches is gone until Grant brings him back.

Raoul
Originally posted by fangirl101
Orion is pretty much the Hulk with Blast These days. the days of cosmic storms, Super speed battles, and manipulating energy to amp punches is gone until Grant brings him back.

yeah... sad

xJLxKing
People remember there are two match here.
SS vs Superman
Orion vs Thor

Or
Thor Vs Superman
SS Vs Orion

Either way team 2 wins, but in match up 2, they have a higher chance(3/10)(4/10). In Match Up one, SS can expliot Superman's weakness.

Any ways if SS is not allowed to exploit Superman weakness which is Kryptonite, and Red Sun Light

Nihilist
Originally posted by Juntai
Why would he NOT have the Astro-Force?
You realise it's as much a part of his character, as the Power Cosmic is for Surfer?
Just like his Harness, is as much a part of him as Surfer's board is to him? the only reason i stated it is because it usually gets asked.

The Great Galen

those were the days eh?

With no weakness to exploit, how is Orion a easy win for SS. Orion has delt with insane lightray and handled better agaisnt a FP DS then supes ever has...and to top it off he has solo'ed the deep six and a group of insane new gods that has a member who gave supes some difficulty. Astrol wielding Orion is not a slouch that SS will walk over, the same cannot be said about Thor agaisnt supes whom supes would blitz KO fairly early on in the fight.

Raoul
With no weakness to exploit, how is Orion a easy win for SS. Orion has delt with insane lightray and handled better agaisnt a FP DS then supes ever has...and to top it off he has solo'ed the deep six and a group of insane new gods that has a member who gave supes some difficulty. Astrol wielding Orion is not a slouch that SS will walk over, the same cannot be said about Thor agaisnt supes whom supes would blitz KO fairly early on in the fight.

you're underselling thor, imo. it's not going to be exactly easy for superman, given the type of stuff thor can bring to the field.

and i never said it would be easy for norrin, either...

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Team 2, shoulda given Orion someone like Sodam Yat wink That wouldnt change anything.Originally posted by The Great Galen
Versatility is overatted, and supes already has a confident victory over Thor and orion could easily hold his own agaisnt SS. He barely won. He also won imo due to Thor's astonishment at supes stopping his hammer.

The Great Galen
you're underselling thor, imo. it's not going to be exactly easy for superman, given the type of stuff thor can bring to the field.

and i never said it would be easy for norrin, either...

What is Thor going to do, slug it out with brick level speed as per usual or swing his hammer lol....im not underselling him its just that guy is to slow to do anything.

The Great Galen
That wouldnt change anything. He barely won. He also won imo due to Thor's astonishment at supes stopping his hammer.

Quan you know how stupid that sounds, u have no problem giving Thanos the win over Thor when he used a gun yet when someone parries there opponents attack its somehow a no context for both WTF?

Raoul
What is Thor going to do, slug it out with brick level speed as per usual or swing his hammer lol....im not underselling him its just that guy is to slow to do anything.

he's not. he's just not as fast as clark. and speed isn't everything. clark still has to hit him hard enough to put him down. that won't happen quickly...

quanchi112
Quan you know how stupid that sounds, u have no problem giving Thanos the win over Thor when he used a gun yet when someone parries there opponents attack its somehow a no context for both WTF? That is a completely different matter altogether. No one could have physically beaten Thor with the power gem imo. It is like disregarding a bfr when it comes to the juggernaut. With some of these plot devices in place sometimes you cant just put people down physically.

Nihilist
thor has countered gladiator running at him and attacking him from behind whilst glads was running at ver high speed

The Great Galen
Thor has also had issues agaisnt Thing and been KO'ed by hulk...just regular base hulk at that. Supes could easily generate the power to KO thor as proven when base Hulk send him on his ass.

quanchi112
Thor has also had issues agaisnt Thing and been KO'ed by hulk...just regular base hulk at that. Supes could easily generate the power to KO thor as proven when base Hulk send him on his ass. Supes has had his jaw shattered and been knocked senseless by Kalibak as well...lol at acting like koing Thor is an easy thing to do.

Nihilist
Thor has also had issues agaisnt Thing and been KO'ed by hulk...just regular base hulk at that. Supes could easily generate the power to KO thor as proven when base Hulk send him on his ass. supes has been put on his by many a hulk lvl guy

Raoul
oh my god...

f*cking trolls... grow up, just bloody grow up...

Badabing
supes has been put on his by many a hulk lvl guy And a Hulk level guy has been wtfpwnd by Cap. Your point is that of a dunderhead. Move on. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.