Black King vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Black King has come a long way since Storm could overpower him with cold. Latest update: he was strong enough to break Adamantium; i.e. Wolverines bones.
How would he fair in the big leagues.

Leobama
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Black King has come a long way since Storm could overpower him with cold. Latest update: he was strong enough to break Adamantium; i.e. Wolverines bones.
How would he fair in the big leagues. REALLY??? Do you have a scan?

Stoic
The Juggernaut would beat the hell out of Shaw, and stick him in the fridge.

Anti-Monitor
Juggs will make Shaw scream like a little school girl. And Hulk never managed to break Adamantium. So wheres the scan that BK did it?

Wonder Man
Read the latest issue where Wolverine is looking for his son.
Shaw states that he is at a strength level sufficent to break it.

Kris Blaze
Unless Shaw BFR's Juggernaut, Cain will overload him quickly.

Mindset
Read the latest issue where Wolverine is looking for his son.
Shaw states that he is at a strength level sufficent to break it. He said bend, and he never did it.

Galan007
He wouldn't say it, if he couldn't do it. Fanboy. uhuh

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Galan007
He wouldn't say it, if he couldn't do it. Fanboy. uhuh Co-sign.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Mindset
He said bend, and he never did it.

That shouldn't even be possible, per marvel's current definition of adamantium. You need to be able to alter it on a molecular level (or magic, or something) to even scratch it, let alone bend/break the stuff. The adamantium version of Ultron needed a molecular rearranger to even move himself around.

just about every instance of adamantium "breaking" has been retconned into "secondary adamantium" which is much weaker stuff.

I'm calling "bad writing" on this claim until we see it on panel.

Wonder Man
Well if he really was as strong as Sym who could bend it...he might be as strong as Juggernaut. People often only talk about Juggs. inv when actually he is 100+ strength like Surfer used to be classed back in the day. As far as the adamantium discontinuity...the bonding process to Wolvies bones is supposed to make it inseperable from him yet Maggie and other types of molecular powers seem able.
I always like when a new power shows his face...i'd like to see him stand up to Sentry though...

Anti-Monitor
Sentry would stomp Shaw....

Wonder Man
Thats what i said

Wonder Man
don't mind my pic i have to find my new siggy real quick.

Wonder Man
gonna change back to longshot

Wonder Man
this one should be it

Eternal Idol
Well if he really was as strong as Sym who could bend it...he might be as strong as Juggernaut.

That was in Limbo, where the laws of comic-book real-world physics don't necessarily apply. Shaw's remark is hyperbole. He's never bent true adamantium on panel.

Juggernaut can overload him or BFR him, ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.