12 Brothers in Silk vs This Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossuscool
The 12 brothers in silk are 12 of the most expert H2H combat experts in the DC universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Brothers_in_Silk

Can this Marvel H2H team take them?

12 brothers in silk

Vs

Elektra
Daredevil
Black Panther
Shang Chi
Punisher
Hawkeye
Swordsman
Nick Fury
Black Widow

tjcoady
Dinah, Huntress, Conner Hawke, Richard Dragon, Creote, Savant, and Catman (was Catman there?) managed to stalemate the Brothers, until Lady Blackhawk blew up their ship and the fight ended in a draw...

Richard Dragon is on another level entirely from pretty much anyone, Black Canary is Lady Shiva level, and Conner Hawke is a hand to hand beast, but Huntress, Creote, and Savant aren't ASTOUNDING... I'd say the Marvel team has at least as much chance of stalemating, with a possible win.

colossuscool
The difference is, that this Marvel team has 3 more members fighting the 12 brothers.

P.S. and it was Wildcat ( Ted Grant) who was also there.

tjcoady
Originally posted by colossuscool
The difference is, that this Marvel team has 3 more members fighting the 12 brothers.

P.S. and it was Wildcat ( Ted Grant) who was also there.

RIGHT. How did I mix them up?

Those were good Birds of Prey days.

colossuscool
Yea lol. I think the Marvel team can beat them. The tipping point for the Marvel team is Punisher I think. He has no remorse to using underhan tactics as long as he gets the job done.

colossuscool
bump

Harbinger
Elektra solos.

colossuscool
Originally posted by Harbinger
Elektra solos.

U serious?

colossuscool
bump

cloud102
Weren't the 12 Brothers all equal to Shiva? If so, they probably take the majority.

colossuscool
It says in the BoP were they guest star, they are all about Lady Shiva in skill.

colossuscool
bump

colossuscool
bump

Juntai
Yea lol. I think the Marvel team can beat them. The tipping point for the Marvel team is Punisher I think. confused

colossuscool
Why not Punisher is a beast

I'm Bran
Why not Punisher is a beast He's most certainly not the weakest link... as a matter of fact, he's the most powerful on the team...

Phantom Zone
LOL you guys laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.