Eneru vs Hokages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wil Deidara
Eneru is the villain of the Skypiea arc in One Piece, and has eaten the Goro Goro no mi Devil Fruit, which allows him to become, control, and create lightning. He can fire lightning as blasts, make lightning bolts fall from the sky, create thunderclaps by around his body to shield from attacks, and was able to defeat the superhumanly durable Sanji and Usopp by touching their foreheads with his finger. Also, to avoid attacks and electrocute enemies in the process, he can turn into lightning, seemingly on reflex, and shows great control over this ability, to prove his God status, actually went to sleep and took Kamakiri's blows. He considers himself to be a God, quite literally, he truly thinks of himself as a divine and immortal being.

vs

Sarutobi- This fight is him in his prime.

Tobirama Senju

Hashirama Senju

Minato Namikaze

and

Tsunade

Who wins?

Final Blaxican
Lightning= roughly half the speed of light.
Eneru wins via speed blitz.

Slaanesh
eneru kill them all..he is just too powerful..

Endless Mike
Enel could just fry them all from the sky and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it

WHITEBEARD
Thats a lie.

Final Blaxican
Your existence is a lie. smile

WHITEBEARD
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Your existence is a lie. smile

Your a Nit wit. N E ways Nitwit I guess I must spoon feed you, on why I had to call out the Endless on his up tenth lie, the Hokage can always scream as they die.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by WHITEBEARD
Your a Nit wit. N E ways Nitwit I guess I must spoon feed you, on why I had to call out the Endless on his up tenth lie, the Hokage can always scream as they die.

You're*

Endless Mike
WHITEBEARD, you're really quite a phenomenol troll ban

WHITEBEARD
lol, keep on trying to push your lies as if there fact. No wonder why they call you Endless lies.

Final Blaxican
Who the hell is "they"?

King Kandy
Originally posted by WHITEBEARD
lol, keep on trying to push your lies as if there fact. No wonder why they call you Endless lies.
Who ever called him that?

WHITEBEARD
If you don't know you been stuck in a world of lies. and I ani't got the time to school yall on endless lies history.

King Kandy
I just searched it, and you're the only person in the site's history to ever call him that.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by King Kandy
I just searched it, and you're the only person in the site's history to ever call him that.

laughing out loud

Im assuming he's talking about something from one of the other sites they are on.

WHITEBEARD
Originally posted by TheBadguy
laughing out loud

Im assuming he's talking about something from one of the other sites they are on.

This is a intelligent member.

ThunderGodEneru
Eneru wins, but why did you quote one of my posts for yuour OP? no expression

Stealth
Hokages buy a lightning rod for the win. Lightning Rod > Enel

But seriously, Enel would probably pull out a quick win if he just used El Thor a couple of times.

TheBadguy
Im surprised to hear he takes it so easily. I thought all of them would definitely win, but I don't keep up with One Piece. He must be strong or hax.

Slaanesh
he can kill them with a touch..

Joshua1277
Eneru. you cant survive being hit by lighting and he can make it stronger then normal lighting and can dodge nearly all moves. So Eneru Wins

Endless Mike
Originally posted by King Kandy
Who ever called him that?

The Phenom Brigade

Aka the Troll Kings of the internet

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Im surprised to hear he takes it so easily. I thought all of them would definitely win, but I don't keep up with One Piece. He must be strong or hax. Well he can destroy islands and what-not, even without his ark, Maxim.

And they can't hit him, he can just turn into lightning.

Although I dare-say they may win if the Second Hokage can hit him with a water jutsu, but I doubt it.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Eneru wins, but why did you quote one of my posts for yuour OP? no expression
Rofl, i actually thought he was smart. then i started to think about it, then i thought he quoted off of wiki, but it was too summarized for that. Now i know where he got it.

TheBadguy
but why did you quote one of my posts for yuour OP? no expression

laughing oh sh-

No citation or anything lmao

blahmizu
Ok normally i would agree with Eneru winning, but with every one saying he will win by default, I will say one fact that everyone seems to ignore, the First Hokage's Mokuton, would be able to counter The Goro Goro no mi ability. I'm not saying the hokages would win, they stil wouldn't have a way to counter his mantra but they would be a greater threat then you give the Hokages credit for.

King Kandy
This isn't such a stomp. The fourth can travel at lightspeed with thunder god technique and Eneru can be depowered by the second's techniques.

Slaanesh
why would the Second techniques depowered Eneru??i thought only sea water can depowered fruit user..how do we know what the Second create is actually sea water..

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by blahmizu
Ok normally i would agree with Eneru winning, but with every one saying he will win by default, I will say one fact that everyone seems to ignore, the First Hokage's Mokuton, would be able to counter The Goro Goro no mi ability. I'm not saying the hokages would win, they stil wouldn't have a way to counter his mantra but they would be a greater threat then you give the Hokages credit for. Would it now? Then why is it that when Enel struck the gigantic wooden stalk in the Skypiea arc, he blew it in half?

Also, he completely disintegrated trees with his first El Thor in the series.

The only threat is the second.

Endless Mike
The fact that he has to use special kunais and drop them along the path he wants to go is kind of a lame limitation. Especially considering Enel (yes, his name is actually Enel, Eneru is a mistranslation), will likely be in the sky the whole time

ThunderGodEneru
It is not so much a mistranslation as a confusion of how it should be romanized.

KingD19
I know that a well trained Logia can keep just about all physical attacks by hitting them from reflex, but a lot of ninjutsu count as energy attacks, like Lightning Blade, and fire attacks, could he stop those as well? I'm waaaay behind on One Piece, I just stopped watching a little bit after the Enel arc.

ThunderGodEneru
Lightning and fire cannot harm lightning.

KingD19
I was just using those as examples. I was asking if he could use his abilities to keep himself from being harmed by energy attack and non-physical attacks , because I remember Ace and Smoker fighting, and there powers were effecting each other.

ThunderGodEneru
Not really, their specific powers, smoke and fire, cancelled eachother's out.

KingD19
I guess where there's smoke, there is indeed fire. But could Aokiji, or the guy who controls light harm him? I know Blackbeard could, but I'm still wondering about other non-physical and energy based attacks, like the Rasengan and such.

ThunderGodEneru
Well lightning is insulated by ice.

Kizaru, do not know.

IppoDLuffy
Stupid Battle cause Eneru would just zap them to death

Kris Blaze
The first hokage would deal.

And not just because he doesn't look like a ******.

This guy is purely elemental, it would be child's play for an experienced fuuinjutsu expert to deal with him.

BradBalboa
all 5 at the same time, i dunno, all the Hokages together,..

..i need to see what eneru can do first, youtube !!!!!!

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
The first hokage would deal.

And not just because he doesn't look like a ******.

This guy is purely elemental, it would be child's play for an experienced fuuinjutsu expert to deal with him. Right, because he has definately shown so much that would allow him to kill a being who is in a virtual permanent state of lightning and who can vaporize at least a city block with a casual attack.

Kris Blaze
Right, because he has definately shown so much that would allow him to kill a being who is in a virtual permanent state of lightning and who can vaporize at least a city block with a casual attack.

Kyuubi can create tsunami's by wagging his tail.....

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Kyuubi can create tsunami's by wagging his tail..... And Enel is unable to be harmed by any of the First's attacks, is physically stronger than any character in Naruto short of maybe Sage Mode Naruto, is faster than any character in Naruto, and destroyed his home island Bilkan WITHOUT Maxim before he took over Skypiea. He has Mantra, which in battle is similar to the Sharingan in that it predicts attacks.

Enel would destroy the Kyuubi in battle.

Also, does Enel get Maxim in this battle? I forgot, if he does, he can disintegrate islands, and was said to be able to do so to countries, Skypiea.

Kris Blaze
And Enel is unable to be harmed by any of the First's attacks, is physically stronger than any character in Naruto short of maybe Sage Mode Naruto, is faster than any character in Naruto, and destroyed his home island Bilkan WITHOUT Maxim before he took over Skypiea. He has Mantra, which in battle is similar to the Sharingan in that it predicts attacks.

Enel would destroy the Kyuubi in battle.

Also, does Enel get Maxim in this battle? I forgot, if he does, he can disintegrate islands, and was said to be able to do so to countries, Skypiea.

I'm not going to debate you Jerry.

ThunderGodEneru
Why? smile

emmaandroguefan
Eneru, Peace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.