Midnighter vs Judomaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
can nighter calculate his way to a win? no prep, in the middle of broadway ave. during rush hour. big grin

cloud102
No. Unless he uses the door, Judomaster won't be getting hit. She made Wildcat look like a chump! smile

Kris Blaze
Is it possible to hit her dead on?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Is it possible to hit her dead on?

Nope. Only by targeting her indirectly. Like an area-of-effect attack or the ground under her, etc.

Judomaster wins.

leonidas
couldn't he watch her for a bit then predict where she'd be? would his computer be fooled too? i'm sure he'd be able to think of some indirect way to attack her.

guy222
judo

Scoobless
Her power only affects aim, if he fought with his eyes closed while still allowing the enhancements to do their thing I think he'd win .... plus she isn't tough enough to put him down in the first place.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Scoobless
Her power only affects aim, if he fought with his eyes closed while still allowing the enhancements to do their thing I think he'd win .... plus she isn't tough enough to put him down in the first place.
Are you kidding me? If he fought with his eye's closed, He'd still miss. It's an aversion field. And she was tuff enough to actually injure Gog. You don't think she can put him down? stop playing.

Scoobless
Also, his enhancements would compensate for his early misses and aim to miss, therefore hitting her.

stick out tongue

Either that or he grabs a couple of machine guns and fires blindly in her general direction, eventually hitting her.

fangirl101
Also, his enhancements would compensate for his early misses and aim to miss, therefore hitting her.

stick out tongue

Either that or he grabs a couple of machine guns and fires blindly in her general direction, eventually hitting her.
yeah. Cuz it's not like she doesn't also have uber reflexes to you know, avoid gun fire.

Scoobless
Plus Midnighter wears black.... which makes him invisible (as proven by Batman)

Also his slightly PIS powers are a little better defined than JM's majorly PIS based powers.

fangirl101
Plus Midnighter wears black.... which makes him invisible (as proven by Batman)

Also his slightly PIS powers are a little better defined than JM's majorly PIS based powers.
He doesn't have the means to hit her. He'd need something like a AOE blast. In a forum fight, He doesn't have that option. And even then, if she's ready, she can avoid that. He simply can't beat her. It's impossible.

Scoobless
It's not impossible, people can touch her, which means her field isn't always "on", she also has to actively avoid being hit, or else she wouldn't need to bother moving around during fight scenes ... Midnighter can simply wear her down and outlast her.

I'm Bran
Midnighter by way of man.

leonidas
when someone misses, how far do they miss by? i mean, can she hit them after they miss? do they miss her by, like, a LOT, or do they sort of . . . JUST miss?

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
when someone misses, how far do they miss by?

Not far enough to escape a black hole ... shifty

cloud102
This fight would last a while. Judo might have the power to take him out with a deadly blow.

psycho gundam
can't he just .....choke her the hell out?

iceman24567
How would he get his hands around her neck the field would block it right?

leonidas
Not far enough to escape a black hole ... shifty

evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.