Looking to purchase a good set of comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rachaell

I'm Bran

Mindset
this

Nihilist
death of superman

Knowsbleed33
try www.goodsetofcomics.com.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
this The kid doesn't even like Spider-Man...

Epic fail.

Mindset
lol

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Nihilist
death of superman

this is going to be a rely nice..the kid would love it..

tjcoady
How old is he?

Anywhere from like seven on up would probably appreciate Blue Beetle, which is pretty kid friendly, and a heck of a lot of fun.

"Justice League Unlimited" is geared for kids like five through ten, is creative, bouncy, and remarkably well written for a kids comic in both theme and scope, and it regularly features Superman.

Mindset
Originally posted by I'm Bran
The kid doesn't even like Spider-Man...

Epic fail. I wasn't aware that something not being your favorite means you don't like it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nihilist
death of superman

Yes thats what a little kid needs for his birthday. A book of his favorite superhero dying. That'll prepare him for the world ahead and teach him lessons that not even if you are Superman himself, the world will still find a way to **** you.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yes thats what a little kid needs for his birthday. A book of his favorite superhero dying. That'll prepare him for the world ahead and teach him lessons that not even if you are Superman himself, the world will still find a way to **** you. laughing

Raoul
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yes thats what a little kid needs for his birthday. A book of his favorite superhero dying. That'll prepare him for the world ahead and teach him lessons that not even if you are Superman himself, the world will still find a way to **** you.

hysterical

also, moving to the comic forum, would be better suited...

Galan007
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Kingdom Come

Great mini. That it is. However, I wouldn't really recommend it to a child... imo, it's for a little more advanced/mature of a reader - both level, and theme wise..

Anyhow, some that I would highly recommend.... Especially for a younger reader:

"Satan's Sodomy Baby"
"How to be a Serial Killer"
"I was Kidnapped by Lesbian Pirates from Outerspace"
"XXXombies"

thumb up

willRules
Originally posted by Galan007
"Satan's Sodomy Baby"
"How to be a Serial Killer"
"I was Kidnapped by Lesbian Pirates from Outerspace"
"XXXombies"

thumb up

You forgot to mention anything written by Frank Miller yes

Bardock42
Why was he/she banned?

Anyways, get "Superman for all Seasons", or "Superman: Secret Identity"...they are not horribly dark, but very enjoyable comics to read, unless the kid just likes Superman for doing really cool flashy stuff...then...I don't know, get Superman/Batman or something.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why was he/she banned?

Anyways, get "Superman for all Seasons", or "Superman: Secret Identity"...they are not horribly dark, but very enjoyable comics to read, unless the kid just likes Superman for doing really cool flashy stuff...then...I don't know, get Superman/Batman or something.

Prob a sock, the checker picked him up.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Prob a sock, the checker picked him up. Maybe, but it says "spammer" not "sock", in the reason.

Starscream M
Maybe, but it says "spammer" not "sock", in the reason. which is odd since she only has 2 posts...not sure how that could be construed as spamming confused

Bardock42
Though maybe the spam threads were deleted.

Anti-Monitor
Though maybe the spam threads were deleted.

It still records as them making the post. Socks do spam, like the 50 cent guy....thats what they do.

Juntai
It's probably because he was asking for an oxymoron.
A good and interesting Superman story.

They should tell their kid to read Marvel.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
I wasn't aware that something not being your favorite means you don't like it. Look, I know this kid, and this kid likes Superman. Do you know anyone who likes Superman, and likes Spider-Man... at the same time?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
It still records as them making the post. Socks do spam, like the 50 cent guy....thats what they do. I am not sure if the first is true, but not all Socks spam and not all spammers sock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.