Moody ? What ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GCG
Sometimes people say i'm moody. Now in general, when i have a detailed report to draw up, that takes a very long and meticulous thourough-fare, im not exactly in a mood to talk about what i did last weekend or what is the best restaurant to have a xmas meal in...I just need to get my job done and thats it.

The same applies to anything every-single being is concentrating on, until some dumb-ass gingerly makes their way across to you, distracts you and then exclaims

"OH HOW MOODY YOU ARE ; CANT TALK TO YOU!"

Oh well, thats my rant, but does anyone else get this.

gefallen_engel
I get told I am moody all the time

The Grey Fox
I get the same problem. Kind of annoying. hmm Random people I hardly even know in my college walk up to me and ask "Hey, what's the matter?" What do you mean what's the matter!? I'm fine! "Well it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile!", one of them said to me.

In the words of Bill Hicks, "Yeah, and it takes more energy to actually come over here and tell me that than to just leave me alone? Now get the **** out of my face!"

It really does bug me at times.

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
Sometimes people say i'm moody. Now in general, when i have a detailed report to draw up, that takes a very long and meticulous thourough-fare, im not exactly in a mood to talk about what i did last weekend or what is the best restaurant to have a xmas meal in...I just need to get my job done and thats it.

The same applies to anything every-single being is concentrating on, until some dumb-ass gingerly makes their way across to you, distracts you and then exclaims

"OH HOW MOODY YOU ARE ; CANT TALK TO YOU!"

Oh well, thats my rant, but does anyone else get this. Wow, what a moody little ass you are no expression

Rogue Jedi
Yeah you all suck. And Bardock is German.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah you all suck. And Bardock is German. Well, better German than....than....A POOPYHEAD!!!!

Quincy
People I work with tell me I'm grumpy.

I'm not grumpy, they are annoying. I just want to work and get the hell out of there

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, better German than....than....A POOPYHEAD!!!! Who is this?

gefallen_engel
Who is this?

you are a poopey head!! laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Uh oh, it's GI Jane haermm

GCG
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wow, what a moody little ass you are no expression

Im blackmailing you emotionally am I?

its only at work that it happens to me too.....like for some reason i am supposed to put on a cheshire smile & enjoy telling someone off cause they are late.

"Good Morning Martin, or should i say good afternoon; dont worry ; i have covered the 1 hour you wre late with my extra staff member i pull out of the cupboard in these weekly occasions. I have also freshly brewed you a cup of coffee, not too course and not too fine, just as you like it with 1 sugar and a splash of milk. Would you like me too pull my pants off so that you can **** me up my arse while you read the paper or should i just suck it for you, while you take the babies to the pool?"

eh twats !

Bardock42
Originally posted by GCG
Im blackmailing you emotionally am I?

I am not saying you do it intentionally, I just feel like that is a part of our relationship recently.

gefallen_engel
Uh oh, it's GI Jane haermm

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.