Stardust Vs. Hank Henshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Henshaw without rings.

Since this is supposed to be a better fight, who wins?

Enyalus
Stardust does.

Avlon
Technically there should be no winner since both are diverse and neither can really be hurt/die.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
Technically there should be no winner since both are diverse and neither can really be hurt/die.

Takes longer for Hank to reform/create a new body than it does Stardust.

cloud102
Stalemate?

Bouboumaster
I say Stardust.

He could maybe mess with his "body" and destroy Henshaw.

Henshaw with one ring would be a better fight I think.

Premutos
Stardust.

occultdestroyer
AWESOME fight with 2 of my fave characters.

Unfortunately, Henshaw stomps. This would be a better fight if Henshaw had no rings.
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I say Stardust.

He could maybe mess with his "body" and destroy Henshaw.

Henshaw with one ring would be a better fight I think.
ha-son

Avlon
Originally posted by Enyalus
Takes longer for Hank to reform/create a new body than it does Stardust.

Actually, it doesn't.

In HP Henshaw formed a body faster than Superman could react. That's damn fast.

TricksterPriest
Really? Impressive.

leonidas
hey av, is hank vulnerable to tp, or does he have showings AGAINST it?

TricksterPriest
How do you mindrape a machine? Or an electronic consciousness? shrug

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
How do you mindrape a machine? Or an electronic consciousness? shrug

Are you saying that he does not have a mind?

I'm quite sure that he's sentient and can be affected by telepathy, ala Danger from Astonishing X-men.

leonidas
in his traditional body, he's a cyborg though, no? cyborgs HAVE been affected by powerful tp users in the past. not even sure if it is relevant to this thread, but i'd wondered that in the past.

TricksterPriest
I could be wrong. But it's a fair question.

leonidas
I could be wrong. But it's a fair question.

lol

yours or mine??

anyway, even vision has been ko'd by a tp blast, so i always thought he COULD be handled with powerful enough tp. wasn't sure if j'onn had tried or someone else.

Starscream M
How do you mindrape a machine? Or an electronic consciousness? shrug through technopathy

Enyalus
Actually, it doesn't.

In HP Henshaw formed a body faster than Superman could react. That's damn fast.

Because he was on Apokolips surrounded by New God tech?

leonidas
Originally posted by Starscream M
through technopathy

you might need an equally strong technopath though, and i doubt you could find one. i wonder if his human mind can be pulled into the astral plane though. meh, i didn't want to totally derail this so i started a thread where the discussion might be a little more appropriate.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by leonidas
lol

yours or mine??

anyway, even vision has been ko'd by a tp blast, so i always thought he COULD be handled with powerful enough tp. wasn't sure if j'onn had tried or someone else.

Both. big grin

Vision has always been on the grey side of this arguement. Mainly because he has the human aspects from Wonder Man. there was some kind of technical explanation in an Avengers story, I think it said that his sentience made him vulnerable. Or was it having a soul? I forget.

leonidas
Both. big grin

Vision has always been on the grey side of this arguement. Mainly because he has the human aspects from Wonder Man. there was some kind of technical explanation in an Avengers story, I think it said that his sentience made him vulnerable. Or was it having a soul? I forget.

at one time he DID have a soul i'm pretty sure. which is what makes him a good comparison imo to henshaw. henshaw is also in that gray area, much like vision.

TricksterPriest
I think the sheer level of technopathy and splitting of consciousness/multi-tasking that Henshaw does is a major deterrent to most telepaths.

Does Henshaw's electronic consciousness count as a soul? confused I agree that it's a grey area.

Avlon
Because he was on Apokolips surrounded by New God tech?

He regenerated instantly from a blast by parallax, built a body out of toys instantly, when he wants a body, it's pretty easy for him to have one right away.

Stardust is also far easier to damage (storms blast liquified him/her) but it won't make a difference either way.

Stardust can't do lasting damage to henshaw or vice versa.

With the diversity in this battle, it could be a great one. Henshaw's additional ability to adapt to his enemy give him the edge imo.

*edit* Completely forgot that Henshaw can have more than one body at a time, a trick I haven't seen Stardust do.

Leo - Can't say I've ever seen anyone try TP against Henshaw from recent memory.

TricksterPriest
Does he have a soul?

Avlon
I'm sure he does.

It's never really been gone over though.

psycho gundam
don't you at least need a mind, soul, or both for that matter to even be eligible for a lantern ring?

Enyalus
He regenerated instantly from a blast by parallax, built a body out of toys instantly, when he wants a body, it's pretty easy for him to have one right away.

That toy incident was strange. It was a toy of Cyborg that he suddenly made life-size.

The Parallax thing I don't remember, so I'll take your word for and drop the point.

(Stardust is still capable of creating black holes and owning Henshaw that way.) stick out tongue

Starscream M
Does he have a soul? he def does...hence wanting antimonitor to kill him

Avlon
That toy incident was strange. It was a toy of Cyborg that he suddenly made life-size.

The Parallax thing I don't remember, so I'll take your word for and drop the point.

(Stardust is still capable of creating black holes and owning Henshaw that way.) stick out tongue

Creating that black hole will only have Stardust get himself owned like the first time. Boy was that a mistkae for him...LOL

Not that a black hole would stop henshaw as he learned the hard way.stick out tongue

Being an energy being is actually not such a great thing for Stardust. Especially since once Henshaw locks on SD's energy signature..he can hurt him pretty easily.

Enyalus
*mutters something about Power Cosmic, plot device, and T-Vo*

Philosophía
backs down, afraid Avlon will own him even worse

Fixed.

quanchi112
Stardust edges him.

Enyalus

Mindset
Pretty much. Never admit defeat, have you learned nothing from this board?

If someone wins the debate, you either refuse to accept it, or you never come back to the thread.

Enyalus
I'm striving to be as un-Galen-like as possible.

TricksterPriest
I'm striving to be as un-Galen-like as possible.

thumb up For the record, T-Vo is rediculous. We all know it. But it's a legit tactic. But not for Henshaw. I doubt he knows how, even with the data from Kal's ship.

Masterbruce: Fair point. But isn't that more a religious interpretation than concrete proof? Or is Henshaw a literal translation of Deus Ex Machina?

Nihilist
henshaw has the edge in this fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.