Tryant Vs Superman 1 Million

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Both bloodlusted and at FULL Powers.

Galan007
FP Tyrant ftw. Simply put, S1M is not a Galactus-level character.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Galan007

IMO, there are a lot of people that make Sun Dipped Supermans or his powerful versions to be Gods.

Superman will be and always be overrated in my power.

This might sounds nuts, but he is a speed and punch guy.

He may be able to move fast and has a lot of strength.
But that will only take you so far against certain characters.

Juntai
FP Tyrant ftw. Simply put, S1M is not a Galactus-level character. Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
I dont hate him, I just dont overrate/overhype him thats all. Like some people make him to be Thanos and Galactus level. According to his fans. .. . Thanos apparently is equal to Galactus, and both Superman 1 million, and Sun Dipped Superman are more powerful.

big grin

Oh, while some think he might get overrated, it's still stuff that he does on panel that gets debated, just like everyone else. Superman just plays on a higher level, regardless of people thinking 'he's all speed and punch'.

Galan007
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Superman will be and always be overrated in my power.

This might sounds nuts, but he is a speed and punch guy. S1M isn't bounded by those confines at all - but I get what you're saying (sorta.)

However, mainstream Superman's 'power' has always been such that he always overcomes the odds, no matter how stacked against him they might be. Be it via punches, kicks, mind, speachification, whatever - he always prevails against the opposition... That much is a constant in DC. Having said that, there's really no other single character who can boast that type of 'power.' As I've said many, many times in the past, Superman > ALL (when need be.)

So really, how overrated is he?

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Juntai
According to his fans. .. . Thanos apparently is equal to Galactus, and both Superman 1 million, and Sun Dipped Superman are more powerful.

big grin

Oh, while some think he might get overrated, it's still stuff that he does on panel that gets debated, just like everyone else. Superman just plays on a higher level, regardless of people thinking 'he's all speed and punch'.

It doesn't matter what he does on panel IMO.
This is why I say he is overrated.

The writers make him into something much much bigger.

I know it's comics, but I do like to throw a tad bit of common sense and logic into the equation, despite what is done on panel.

But, why argue this, I am not changing my mind when it comes to superman.

Juntai
It doesn't matter what he does on panel IMO.
This is why I say he is overrated.

The writers make him into something much much bigger.

I know it's comics, but I do like to throw a tad bit of common sense and logic into the equation, despite what is done on panel.

But, why argue this, I am not changing my mind when it comes to superman. laughing

You just lost any credibility in debating comics, buddy.

Enyalus
Tyrant, easily.

SouthSpawn
laughing

You just lost any credibility in debating comics, buddy.
laughing laughing laughing

Why, because I challenge the writers to think some of the stuff they write is BS.

I get it, never question what's on panel, because all of the writers are awesome!!!

I could write that on panel, spiderman has a cosmic fart.
That is so strong, it can destroy a planet and have him use this power on panel.

Even though that stupid as hell, you still would accept how stupid the writers were on that one.

I haven't lost all debating credibility, you know why???
It's simple, because not all writers are good at writing.

If they have a character do something stupid or outside of that characters natural element, am I not to challenge that line of thinking.

I see, the writers are law and we should just blindly follow what they write on panel.

GET OUT OF HERE PUPPET!!!!!!!!!

Juntai
laughing laughing laughing

Why, because I challenge the writers to think some of the stuff they write is BS.

I get it, never question what's on panel, because all of the writers are awesome!!!

I could write that on panel, spiderman has a cosmic fart.
That is so strong, it can destroy a planet and have him use this power on panel.

Even though that stupid as hell, you still would accept how stupid the writers were on that one.

I haven't lost all debating credibility, you know why???
It's simple, because not all writers are good at writing.

If they have a character do something stupid or outside of that characters natural element, am I not to challenge that line of thinking.

I see, the writers are law and we should just blindly follow what they right on panel.

GET OUT OF HERE PUPPET!!!!!!!!! laughing

SouthSpawn
laughing

Spiderman, and his amazing "Cosmic" fart could stink us all to death.

It's not stupid or PIS, it's on panel, so it's good to debate Spiderman's new Cosmic Fart power.

Harbinger
Supes would lose to FP Tyrant, but stomp Depowered Tyrant.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Supes would lose to FP Tyrant, but stomp Depowered Tyrant.

erm I don't agree.

Juntai
Spiderman, and his amazing "Cosmic" fart could stink us all to death.

It's not stupid or PIS, it's on panel, so it's good to debate Spiderman's new Cosmic Fart power. I see it now.

You're absolutely right.

Let's debate how characters based on how strong each of us thinks they should be, rather than how strong they actually are on panel- in the comics.

Shit, lets make it up as we go.

Screw what happens in the comics.

SouthSpawn
I see it now.

You're absolutely right.

Let's debate how characters based on how strong each of us thinks they should be, rather than how strong they actually are on panel- in the comics.

Shit, lets make it up as we go.

Screw what happens in the comics.

You seem to be smart, so I am assuming you are not retarded and can understand in what I am saying.

I am saying, that just because it happens in the comics, that doesn't mean you are not free from DEBATING the writer of the comic as well.

You remind me of those religous rite freaks.
You know, the people who never debate what's written in the Bible, they take it word from word.

Like I said, some writers are better than others, just because it's on panel, doesn't mean I have to agree with what is written.

When I talked about the Cosmic Fart, it was an example.

I said, sometimes the writer themselves suffer a bit of homerism.
If they suck at writing, then they suck.

But you win dude, I am not going to argue with you.

KuRuPT Thanosi

QFT
Very good assesment by Galan

Juntai

But you win dude, I am not going to argue with you. You're going up in cool points already, see how easy that is?

:P

xJLxKing
Superman loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.