Sundipped Supes (1 hour) vs. Thanos w/SG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
both bloodlusted and out for the kill

1. Sundipped Supes (1 Hour) vs. Thanos w/SG (I think regular Thanos wins some (with 3 min dip)but others think Supes stomps which I don't agree with. However, what if Thanos has the SG and supes has 1 hour in the sun?

2. Superman 1 Million vs. Thanos w/ PG

3. Superman 1 Million vs. Thanos w/PG&SG

Juntai
Thanos made Galactus fall down with a sucker-blast, he's way too powerful for any version of Superman, even without gems. Plus he's from Marvel. That already slides his meter way up the awesome and powerful scale.

And screw what happens on panel, Superman is just a 'speed and punch guy', and his feats don't matter. It's just writers being stupid.

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
Thanos made Galactus fall down with a sucker-blast, he's way too powerful for any version of Superman, even without gems. Plus he's from Marvel. That already slides his meter way up the awesome and powerful scale.

And screw what happens on panel, Superman is just a 'speed and punch guy', and his feats don't matter. It's just writers being stupid. Glad you can finally admit that. looney

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Juntai

And screw what happens on panel, Superman is just a 'speed and punch guy', and his feats don't matter. It's just writers being stupid.

Your quoting what one guy said in another thread as your sarcastic comment in this one? I expected a little better then that.

Starscream M
1 hour is quite a long time for Supes to dip in the sun....he'll beat Thanos.

Juntai
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Your quoting what one guy said in another thread as your sarcastic comment in this one? I expected a little better then that. I'll debate serious when I wish, and not on the same accord. People use sarcasm on here all the time, I do every-so-often as well, though far less frequently.

Badabing
Originally posted by Galan007
looney That smilie is the only good thing to come out of this thread.

I suggest that you all put aside your differences before I start warning people or more....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.