Kryptonian Invasion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Okay, so the LT from Marvel decides to have a contest with TOAA to see if the Marvel heroes of earth and DS can survive an invasion from Kryptonians. In this contest no UN, IG, or actual interference from the outside.
LT's Super forces
The Superman forces are...
Superman 1 Million leading the way
Current Superman
Superboy Prime
Supergirl
Earth-2 Superman
All Star Superman
Blue Superman

TOAA
-Current Thor
-Thanos
-Mindless Hulk
-Juggernaunt
-Captain Marvel(not when he is Shazam)
-Flash
-SS
-Sodam Yat
-Lex Luthor with 1 hour prep big grin

So can the forces of TOAA destroy the Superman Squadron?

My guess is yes as long as somebody can hold of S1M

The Great Galen
....supes 1M realy guy.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by The Great Galen
....supes 1M realy guy.
English!! Speak English!! Seriously what?

TheBadguy
Originally posted by xJLxKing
English!! Speak English!! Seriously what?

Think he's saying Supes 1mill is overkill. I'm not sure enough on what is the usual Supermanfanboy hype or hyperbole when it comes to 1mill to know if he is or not.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Think he's saying Supes 1mill is overkill. I'm not sure enough on what is the usual Supermanfanboy hype or hyperbole when it comes to 1mill to know if he is or not.
He is not that strong. He is a little stronger then SBP who Sodam Yat fought evenly for a little while. I don't see why SS, and Sodam Yat can't beat him

The Great Galen
Supes prime,KC Supes are good enough without adding 1M to the mix...and there is no hype with him believe me.

Enyalus
Team TOAA wins. And pretty easily at that.

shokosugi
Supes team wins

Mrblonde
Spite

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mrblonde
Spite
For who?

Galan007
Team 1.

Mrblonde
For who?

For the marvel guys

Enyalus
Five of the members on team one have a Kryptonite weakness.

And you gave Lex Luthor, who already has tons of Kryptonite, an hour of prep.

And people think Team One wins? No chance in hell. Like I said - TOAA's team, easily.

stormultt
TOAA must be intellengent to cuz obviously he knows what ppl to pick because team two wins hands down

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Five of the members on team one have a Kryptonite weakness.

And you gave Lex Luthor, who already has tons of Kryptonite, an hour of prep.
Unless Blue Supes is vulnerable to kryptonite (not sure,) I only count 3 characters whom are weak to the type of k-nite Luthor may have.

xJLxKing
I count 3, 4, or 5. Depending if Blue Superman is vulnerable to K-nite, and if Sm1 is also

Galan007
and if Sm1 is also He is.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Unless Blue Supes is vulnerable to kryptonite (not sure,) I only count 3 characters whom are weak to the type of k-nite Luthor may have.

Don't get cute. Power Girl was affected by the same liquid K-nite that Superman and Superboy were. SM1 was affected by some random-ass K-nite. Kal-L was also affected by the same K-nite that affected Kal-El. KC Supes was affected by the Kryptonite gas of New Earth.

I realize that only K-nite from that particular universe is supposed to affect those particular Kryptonians. But its not written that way. At all.

SM1, Current Supes, Supergirl, E-2 Supes and AS Supes would all be dropped.

And hell, with an hour prep Luthor could probably isolate the differences in the K-nite from each universe and alter it accordingly anyway.

Galan007
Kal-L was also affected by the same K-nite that affected Kal-El. KC Supes was affected by the Kryptonite gas of New Earth. Aside from temporarily bluring Kal's vision, the gas didn't do much at all... And even if Luthor brought said gas to the party - Kal could always, you know, fly above the gas cloud, or simply blow it away.

AS Supes would all be dropped. Even though Luthor doesn't have kryptonite from the All-Star universe, that version of Supes is immune to it anyway.

And hell, with an hour prep Luthor could probably isolate the differences in the K-nite from each universe and alter it accordingly anyway. Highly unlikely.

Enyalus
Aside from temporarily bluring Kal's vision, the gas didn't do much at all... And even if Luthor brought said gas to the party - Kal could always, you know, fly above the gas cloud, or simply blow it away.

E-22 Supes isn't in this thread. The point is he wasn't from the E-1 universe but K-nite from it affected him, however slight.

Even though Luthor doesn't have kryptonite from the All-Star universe, that version of Supes is A/S is immune to it anyway.

Ah, you're right. Kinda silly how he can survive K-nite but not a brief stroll near the sun.

Anywho, Thanos, SS, and Yat are all capable of simulating either red sun radiation or K-nite. Like I said, I don't even think this is close.

Galan007
E-22 Supes isn't in this thread. The point is he wasn't from the E-1 universe but K-nite from it affected him, however slight. You can't generalize across the board like that. Look at Prime for crying out loud.

The way I see it, kryptonite would only work on the following, without question:

S1M
Current Superman
Supergirl

The rest we just can't be sure of. imo.

Anywho, Thanos, SS, and Yat are all capable of simulating either red sun radiation or K-nite. Like I said, I don't even think this is close. The aforementioned are most certainly capable of creating kryptonite - but would they just automatically know how to whip it up? Hell, even Kyle had to be taught how to make it, despite the scanning capabilities of his ring..

xJLxKing
I haven't seen Sodam radiate red Sun light, or K-nite. Wouldn't he have used it against SMP

Enyalus
You can't generalize across the board like that. Look at Prime for crying out loud.

Prime is immune to K-nite because his Krypton was swallowed by their sun going nova...no K-nite pieces.

Isn't that right?

The aforementioned are most certainly capable of creating k-nite - but would they just automatically know how to whip it up? Hell, even Kyle had to be taught how to make it, despite the scanning capabilities of his ring..

Yat, IMO would be able to do so. Thanos would be able to do red solar energy easily. And SS should...and probably would, be able to do both thanks to his CA.

Enyalus
I haven't seen Sodam radiate red Sun light, or K-nite. Wouldn't he have used it against SMP

No. Because he fought like a dickhead for that fight.

xJLxKing
There is no knwon K-nite that can harm SMP for twwo reasons
-No k-nite in his universe
-Every universe has a K-nite that can harm its Kryptonite(i think)

Galan007
Prime is immune to K-nite because his Krypton was swallowed by their sun going nova...no K-nite pieces.

Isn't that right?He's immune to kryptonite because his entire universe was erased from existence, ala Anti-Monitor.

Yat, IMO would be able to do so. Thanos would be able to do red solar energy easily. And SS should...and probably would, be able to do both thanks to his CA. Yat wouldn't be able to, unless he already has knowledge of it's composition.

Thanos and Surfer get a 'shoulder-shrug' from me. ermm

Enyalus
No, he's immune to kryptonite because his entire universe was erased from existence, ala Anti-Monitor.

Erm, I knew that, of course. But I also thought that on Earth-Prime, K-nite didn't exist. (Due to Krypton being destroyed by their star, not an earthquake/explosion).

Yat wouldn't be able to, unless he already has knowledge of it's composition.

Rings, man, rings. Should be able to scan for it and tell him what he needs, right?

Lord Feron
I had so much hope for Sodam Yat as Ion - It was essentially Superman with a ring like WHOA! To bad he had to debut against SBP without knowing what he can do with all that power sad . Potentially he could be one of the strongest characters out there.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I had so much hope for Sodam Yat as Ion - It was essentially Superman with a ring like WHOA! To bad he had to debut against SBP without knowing what he can do with all that power sad . Potentially he could be one of the strongest characters out there.

If I was Yat, it'd be pretty simple: Order my ring to make a solar absoption suit - then use my ring to simulate yellow solar radiation. Then go fight Prime.

But then, I wouldn't have shitty writers attempting to PIS me at every turn.

xJLxKing
If I was Yat, it'd be pretty simple: Order my ring to make a solar absoption suit - then use my ring to simulate yellow solar radiation. Then go fight Prime.

But then, I wouldn't have shitty writers attempting to PIS me at every turn.
I don't think it's that easy. Besides like you said, it's for the story

Mindset
Yat sucks, plain and simple.

He'll never live up to the Ion title, but everyone can't be as great as Kyle, it's understandable.

Galan007
Erm, I knew that, of course. But I also thought that on Earth-Prime, K-nite didn't exist. (Due to Krypton being destroyed by their star, not an earthquake/explosion). It doesn't really matter as far as that goes. From what we've seen Prime is immune to k-nite from other universes. That's why I brought up the fact that we can't generalize across the board regarding E-1 kryptonite's affectiveness on beings from other universes.

Rings, man, rings. Should be able to scan for it and tell him what he needs, right? Originally posted by Galan007
Hell, even Kyle had to be taught how to make it, despite the scanning capabilities of his ring..

Enyalus
It doesn't really matter as far as that goes. From what we've seen Prime is immune to k-nite from other universes. That's why I brought up the fact that we can't generalize across the board regarding E-1 kryptonite's affectiveness on beings from other universes.

Prime's also immune to magic. Prime's a superfreak.

The exception. Not the rule.

Galan007
The exception. Not the rule. Unwarranted generalizations = facepalm

Mindset
Hell, even Kyle had to be taught how to make it, despite the scanning capabilities of his ring.. I doubt Kyle needed any help, he is just a humble guy.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
I doubt Kyle needed any help, he is just a humble guy. Okay, I'll put it another way.... From what we saw on panel, Kyle had to be taught, he didn't just know how to throw it together. You see, it's common knowledge that Superman is vulnerable to kryptonite - it's not common knowledge how to create it.

The Great Galen
Okay, so the LT from Marvel decides to have a contest with TOAA to see if the Marvel heroes of earth and DS can survive an invasion from Kryptonians. In this contest no UN, IG, or actual interference from the outside.
LT's Super forces
The Superman forces are...
Superman 1 Million leading the way
Current Superman
Superboy Prime
Supergirl
Earth-2 Superman
All Star Superman
Blue Superman

TOAA
-Current Thor
-Thanos
-Mindless Hulk
-Juggernaunt
-Captain Marvel(not when he is Shazam)
-Flash
-SS
-Sodam Yat
-Lex Luthor with 1 hour prep big grin

So can the forces of TOAA destroy the Superman Squadron?

My guess is yes as long as somebody can hold of S1M

Hulk and juggy are out of the fight, Supes 1M/KC Supes/SMP are beyond the scope of anyone on this board. Team 1 wins handily.

Wei Phoenix
1 hour prep? Luthor creates Knite armor for Cain and he solos.

Seriously most of them would be down. Luthor could give it to Thanos and Thanos would have a field day with it.

The Great Galen
It wouldnt do anything, Hulk and juggy can be blitz BFR and everyone else just gets beat down.

Philosophía
Okay, I'll put it another way.... From what we saw on panel, Kyle had to be taught, he didn't just know how to throw it together. You see, it's common knowledge that Superman is vulnerable to kryptonite - it's not common knowledge how to create it.

That sure sucks for Silver Surfer.

shifty

Mindset
Silver Surfer > GL's

TheBadguy

Avlon
Superman blue has no weakness to red solar energy or kryptonite.

As a matter of fact, he'd just be able to change it's wavelength to something a lot more...beneficial to the kryptonians.

By far the most dangerous guys on team 2 are Thanos and Luthor. Unfortunately, while they can plot and scheme, having a team of super strong speedsters with super-senses fighting at full potential really negates a lot of potential prep advantages.

xJLxKing
I would say that Lex, Thanos, and Sodam Yat are the most dangerous

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 2

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Supes 1M/KC Supes/SMP are beyond the scope of anyone on this board.

Where do you see KC Supes in this lineup?

Avlon - team two has Flash, SS, CM and Yat. They qualify as 'speedsters' too.

xJLxKing
CM is not fast!

Enyalus
CM is not fast!

Stop being retarded.

xJLxKing
Stop being retarded.
You first! I am allowed to say my opinion weither you like that or not. I say he is slow because he isn't as fast as SS, SM1 or SMP.

Enyalus
You first! I am allowed to say my opinion weither you like that or not. I say he is slow because he isn't as fast as SS, SM1 or SMP.

Oh. Well. Is that your standard?

Gotcha. Pardon me for my ignorance. You've enlightened me. I wholeheartedly agree that because he is not as fast as SS, SM1, or SMP that he is not fast period.

Galan007
Where do you see KC Supes in this lineup? Confused E-2 Supes, with E-22 Supes, perhaps?

Enyalus
Confused E-2 Supes, with E-22 Supes, perhaps?

Do you think He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named knew that Kingdom Come took place on Earth-22?

Galan007
Do you think He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named knew that Kingdom Come took place on Earth-22? I don't think 'that guy' knows much of anything, to be honest. I'm probably giving him way more credit than what's due.

Mindset
lol

Enyalus
I don't think 'that guy' knows much of anything, to be honest. I'm probably giving him way more credit than what's due.

Do you still think Team One wins?

Galan007
Meh, I think either team has the ability to take this.

Enyalus
Meh, I think either team has the ability to take this.

Diplomat.

Naija boy
lulz

Galan007
Diplomat. g_twitch

xJLxKing
Oh. Well. Is that your standard?

Gotcha. Pardon me for my ignorance. You've enlightened me. I wholeheartedly agree that because he is not as fast as SS, SM1, or SMP that he is not fast period.
Thats my definition of fast when it comes to speedsters, so yeah glad I could help

Avlon
Avlon - team two has Flash, SS, CM and Yat. They qualify as 'speedsters' too.

You're right. I just took a quick glance at the line up. (That's what I get for being at work looking at this..LOL)

TricksterPriest
Flash is the biggest edge team 2 has. Not only is the fastest guy on the field, he can amp the speed of his team, especially the prep guys. And speedforce BFR. Flash's KE abilities are the equalizer against SMP.

Superman 1M however, is a wild card. Is this under the super sun?

The Great Galen
[Ss and cm r speedsters lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.