Lotr Rpg Sign-up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fitch
This is where you can join ush's RPG game.
vote in the poll if u're certain that u wanna join it.And also post to see who's joining.....

I'm in.

Dexx
ok..me too

Mujaffa
I'm in

mah
yah

Fire
ofc I am in

Ushgarak
I will draw the attention of people voting here to the new poll just opened in the GDF.

Fitch
that one it's a general one ! How bout the lotr one ???
we won't mix them....I hope.2 separated RPG's.

Ushgarak
Why so segregationist? As you might read in the RP forum there are plans to expand it from being only Star Wars to being whatever people wanted. LOTR would be the start of that expansion. But for that expansion RPing would have an area all of its own!

Dexx
so there can be not only lotr or sw universes but what ever universe one might come up with?

Fitch
ohhh,now's that's ok....more then ok.Great ideea.But the boards will became a l;ittle to crowdy and it'll be a little too complicated.

Ushgarak
Frankly, there are forums with ten times as many areas as this one. We have room here, especially since humour was closed.

Dexx
good, who voted no?

Fire
I agree with ush here, btw why did humor get closed, didnt even notice but still some threads were hilarious

Dexx
not enough apparently...wasn't really a crowded thread

Fitch
I know I'm repeatting an already posted question but,who voted NO ????

Ushgarak
It's not a Witch Hunt.

Mithrandir
I'm in! So when will it be ready?

justaguy451
im in

Ushgarak
Oooh, you guys had best check out the RPing section...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.