Admiral Thrawn vs Yuuzhan Vong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Thrawn was a military genius and I believe he would been able to stop the Vong cold. Possibly, even drive them back to their own galaxy. What are your opinions?

Gideon
Give him a sufficiently prepared fleet, and yeah.

Darth Truculent
If has the entire GA fleet at his disposal, then the Vong would have no clue how to deal with him. After all, he is Chiss

kotorfan
Palpy, Revan, and Caedus could all do that with a sufficiently prepared fleet..

Vorpal Ruin
I didn't think Caedus was a great tactical military leader. Didn't he make several critical bad decisions?

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
If has the entire GA fleet at his disposal, then the Vong would have no clue how to deal with him. After all, he is Chiss

That's irrelevant.

But, yeah, Thrawn's tactical skills are virtually without peer (save for ex-Grand Admiral Zaarin). In truth, he would receive some difficulties in combating the likes of Tsavong Lah or Nas Choka, but not enough to threaten him completely.

Raptor22
tacticaly thrawn has few if any equals. as far as driving them out of the galaxy he could but i think he would see them as too great a threat to let escape and instead wipe them all out. it wouldnt be easy and it would take take some time but in the end the vong wouldn't stand much of a chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.