Battle of the Races

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
1.Celestials
2.Death Wings
3.Infinites
4.Mutants
5.New Gods
6.Elder Gods
7.Skyfathers

Which race is superior?

Mindset
Racist

Enyalus
Infinites in a landslide.

occultdestroyer
no expression

Anyway, I think the Death Wings come on top

I'm Bran
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
no expression

Anyway, I think the Death Wings come on top If I'm not mistaken, it took like a thousand to take out a weakened Galactus, and they all reside in one sun...

guy222
Celestials

Slaanesh
Infinites

Zack Fair
Infinities

skygunner41
Jamaican.

guy222
Scathan is a Celestial

Scathan>Infinites

If u mention Celestials, the whole race include Scathan

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
Scathan is a Celestial

Scathan>Infinites

If u mention Celestials, the whole race include Scathan

Do you think Scathan would disapprove of the Infinites? They 'help' align energies in the various universes.

Also, you think he'd be able to affect them, since they exist outside the main MU?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by I'm Bran
If I'm not mistaken, it took like a thousand to take out a weakened Galactus, and they all reside in one sun...
You're mistaken

I'm Bran
You're mistaken Scans.

guy222
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6653/rom02718yw1.th.jpg

occultdestroyer
Scans.
Agh, too lazy to search/post it.
Anyways, G was going to absorb the energies of a black sun. Then those Death Wings swarmed all over him. It was about 20 of them, or maybe even less.
Then Galactus chickened out.

EDIT: Oh, I see guy222 just posted a scan. Thanks bud.

I'm Bran
Thanks Guy Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Agh, too lazy to search/post it.
Anyways, G was going to absorb the energies of a black sun. Then those Death Wings swarmed all over him. It was about 20 of them, or maybe even less.
Then Galactus chickened out.

EDIT: Oh, I see guy222 just posted a scan. Thanks bud. I've read the book a while ago, I was only confused about how many there were.

Anyway, they only come from one power source (a sun), what makes you think they can take a whole race of Celestials, or the Infinites?

guy222
ur welcome gentlemen

Mindset
Or Mutants.

I'd think Jamie, MJJ, and Wanda could take them.

occultdestroyer
Thanks Guy I've read the book a while ago, I was only confused about how many there were.

Anyway, they only come from one power source (a sun), what makes you think they can take a whole race of Celestials, or the Infinites?
Well, for one, there are trillions and trillions of suns scattered in the multiverse. Assuming that Death Wings can form from a single sun, multiply that by a trillion, raised to the power of a million.

With that vast populace, the Celestials are going to have a very, very tough time in their hands.
The Infinites, we don't know how many there are, so we can't assume if their entire race could take on the Death Wings.

Mindset
Well, for one, there are trillions and trillions of suns scattered in the multiverse. Assuming that Death Wings can form from a single sun, multiply that by a trillion, raised to the power of a million.

What?

Philosophía
7.Skyfathers

Which race is superior?

I've never herad of a race called 'skyfathers'.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindset
What?
Look, millions (if not billions) of Death Wings can reside in a single star.
Multiply that by trillions (the number of stars in the multiverse) and we get the approximate populace of the race of Death Wings.

Mindset
Look, millions (if not billions) of Death Wings can reside in a single star.
Multiply that by trillions (the number of stars in the multiverse) and we get the approximate populace of the race of Death Wings. Well, first off I assume you mean universe, since they can't traverse across the multiverse, if I'm right, and second, where are you getting that there are Death Wings in every sun?

occultdestroyer
Well, first off I assume you mean universe, since they can't traverse across the multiverse, if I'm right, and second, where are you getting that there are Death Wings in every sun?
Because Death Wings reside in suns.

Mindset
Death Wings don't reside in every sun.

I'm Bran

With that vast populace, the Celestials are going to have a very, very tough time in their hands.
The Infinites, we don't know how many there are, so we can't assume if their entire race could take on the Death Wings. Last I checked, they reside in one sun in the universe... and we don't add in possible beings from other universes of the same origin unless otherwise stated.

There was three from what we saw, and one's hand was giving Eternity fits... erm

Philosophía
There was three from what we saw

Fail.

I'm Bran

Philosophía
From what I remember of Avengers Infinity, there were three Infinites.

You just did a fail-combo, for not realizing I was actually reffering to your grammar.

I'm Bran

Philosophía
I don't give a shit.

I noticed. That's the spirit.

I'm Bran

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus

guy222
Celestials

Stoic
Celestials.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Enyalus

TheGodKiller
Infinites .

Bouboumaster
Or Mutants.

I'd think Jamie, MJJ, and Wanda could take them.

thumb up

Mindset
Wtf are deathwings and what was I talking about?

Sixth_Winged
I assume this so called skyfather race multiply asexually

I wanna vote for the infinites but the ending to that arc was just hilarious. Wonder whatever happened to that depowered infinite.

SamZED
Asians. They know kung-fu.

abhilegend
Wtf are deathwings and what was I talking about?
laughing out loud

Astner
About Scathan, is the guardians of the galaxy considered canon? From what I understand the series was cancelled leaving a number of loose ends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.