eric draven vs agent smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantevsKratos
they fight in the matrix eric is still invinable cause smith doesnt pay attention to the crow that mysteriously came with eric to the matrix

ragesRemorse
This is like two brick walls trying to topple each other with a pussy fart. It's not gonna happen.

Smith would rock Dravens world though. Other than his invincibility, Draven isn't in the same league as Smith.

Rogue Jedi
AC made me a believer that Matrix versus fights dont work.

Darth Martin
Is this Smith from "The Matrix" or is this Smith from "Reloaded/Revolutions"? Smith pwns either way. Eric's bullets will never touch him and he's nowhere near as fast or skilled in martial arts as Smith.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
AC made me a believer that Matrix versus fights dont work.

I believe everyone agrees. At least after that stupid luke vs neo crap lol

yet, the threads keep being birthed

MildPossession
Can you believe they are remaking The Crow... sad

Utrigita
Fighting in the Matrix where the Agents are virtually unbeatable...

Eric gets stomped.

Rogue Jedi
How so? Smith knows nothing of the Crow, and Draven is invincible.

Darth Martin
How so? Smith knows nothing of the Crow, and Draven is invincible. What's he going to Smith?

Rogue Jedi
Say what?

Darth Martin
How's he going to harm Smith?

Rogue Jedi
Same question, how is Smith gonna harm Draven?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by MildPossession
Can you believe they are remaking The Crow... sad

aww dude, mad

Don't even get me started on this atrocity. After, what..,five or six failed movie's they decide that the franchise needs to be remade? How about, it only worked with Brandon Lee and was only meant to be told as a single story and not a fuvking sexology. This is ridiculous. It's going to be someone like tony Jaa and all special mother fvcking effects mad

ragesRemorse
Same question, how is Smith gonna harm Draven?

download and copy? Not even Neo could escape that.

MildPossession
According to the people who are remaking it, they are going to make it more realistic and darker... and filmed in a way that is close to documentary style... something like that...

I thought Wicked Prayer was enough, there was also talk once of making the lead a woman this time around, but no, a 're-imagining'.

ragesRemorse
More realistic, eh? Considering that Draven returns from the dead with the aid of a supernatural crow i'm not sure how much more realistic you can make that story without losing sight of the heart of the story. You know, making the lead a woman would have been a great direction for the first sequel. Instead of trying to bring justice to Lee's performance it would probably have given the movie more freedom. Out of curiosity i wouldn't mind seeing a new installment with a good female lead but i'm already writing this remake off.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
download and copy? Not even Neo could escape that. Ctrl Alt Delete smile

Kazenji
You know, making the lead a woman would have been a great direction for the first sequel. Instead of trying to bring justice to Lee's performance it would probably have given the movie more freedom. Out of curiosity i wouldn't mind seeing a new installment with a good female lead but i'm already writing this remake off.

I know theres a Female character thats been done with one of the novels
'Clash by Night'

Rogue Jedi
aww dude, mad

Don't even get me started on this atrocity. After, what..,five or six failed movie's they decide that the franchise needs to be remade? How about, it only worked with Brandon Lee and was only meant to be told as a single story and not a fuvking sexology. This is ridiculous. It's going to be someone like tony Jaa and all special mother fvcking effects mad It only "worked with Lee" because he happened to be cast in the role, because he is who we saw portray Draven. If another actor had been cast and did a decent job, we'd all be saying "Dude worked, no one else can be Draven except for this guy." Brandon Lee wouldn't even cross our minds. To be honest, Lee was a bit above average actor, nothing special, and there are a lot better actors out there than him.

The first Crow was epic, the second was decent the rest blew chunks. The best casting decision was Michail Wincott as Top Dollar.

ThunderGodEneru
Same question, how is Smith gonna harm Draven? By burying him under enough rubble to render him motionless.

Or one of those building size shockwaves Smith on occasion has produced kills the crow.

Rogue Jedi
That doesnt kill Draven, and I was under the impression that fights here were to the death.

ragesRemorse
It only "worked with Lee" because he happened to be cast in the role, because he is who we saw portray Draven. If another actor had been cast and did a decent job, we'd all be saying "Dude worked, no one else can be Draven except for this guy." Brandon Lee wouldn't even cross our minds. To be honest, Lee was a bit above average actor, nothing special, and there are a lot better actors out there than him.

The first Crow was epic, the second was decent the rest blew chunks. The best casting decision was Michail Wincott as Top Dollar.

I totally agree, partner. I've never been against "the Crow" sequels. Well, at least until i saw the sequels laughing out loud The first sequel had a few redeeming qualities in a sea of shit but the others were unforgivable.

Yeah, Lee wasn't a stand out actor, in fact, other than a few pieces of shit and one stand out performance we can't say that he was much more than another disposable action star. However, his performance in The Crow was spectacular. I must say, though, coming from you i didn't expect that. Although there are a few brilliant casting Directors who seem know which actors are perfect for certain roles, it's all luck. Sometimes a super Director can give the illusion that an actor was made to play a specific character but i don't think this was the case in The Crow. I believe Brandon Lee adopted Draven's character as a vehicle of opportunity and expression. Would you say that anyone else could play Han Solo or Indiana Jones or is Harrison Ford the only actor you would accept?

I would totally be down for another high production installment but a re-imagining of the first movie...,why? I also have to give credit to the supporting cast in The Crow. It wasn't just Lee who was busy making The Crow a good movie.

Rogue Jedi
Would you say that anyone else could play Han Solo or Indiana Jones or is Harrison Ford the only actor you would accept?
Think on it like this...IF Tom Selleck had been cast ad Indy, IF Harrison ford had never been in the picture, IF we had never seen anyone but Selleck as Indy, we would all agree that Tom Selleck IS Indy, and that no one can play Indy as well as Tom Selleck.

ragesRemorse
Think on it like this...IF Tom Selleck had been cast ad Indy, IF Harrison ford had never been in the picture, IF we had never seen anyone but Selleck as Indy, we would all agree that Tom Selleck IS Indy, and that no one can play Indy as well as Tom Selleck.

Yeah, i definitely know what you are saying but i just wasn't sure why you were saying it. I wasn't sure if you were trying to make a point other than the one that i took away which was, no matter who portrayed Eric Draven in The Crow it would be the same movie, regardless.

Harrison Ford isn't Indiana Jones to me just because he happened to play the character three times (4th doesnt count). Ron Pearlman isn't Hellboy because he happened to play Hellboy in both movies. I can't imagine these characters under the control of another actors talent because i am completely content with the original performances. I know that seems to further strengthen what you are saying but it's late, i'm buzzed and bug eyed, so my articulation is even more infant than usual. I guess the easiest example that i can use at this point would be Batman. To some people Adam West is still the one and only Batman, to others, it is Val Kilmer or Michael Keaton. Is it the relation of personal age and first time exposures that determines which Batman is someone's favorite or is it Directing and acting? Personally, i believe it is Directing and Acting.

ThunderGodEneru
That doesnt kill Draven, and I was under the impression that fights here were to the death. Why?

If you can incapacitate your opponent, rendering them unable to continue the battle, it is still a victory.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Why?

If you can incapacitate your opponent, rendering them unable to continue the battle, it is still a victory. It's just a common agreement amongst posters here. Fights are to the death.

ThunderGodEneru
It's just a common agreement amongst posters here. Fights are to the death. Then the common agreement is fallacious and wrong.

Final Blaxican
It's true.

In all of the other vs. forums on KMC the fight ends when your opponent can't fight back, weither they die or are knocked out or thron to the other side of the plabet or something doesn't matter.

Rogue Jedi
I wonder how strong Draven actually is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.