How many of you have broken up with a girl because of sex?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Was it because it was bad? Was it because she wouldn't perform oral? Was it because she would only let you hit every couple fortnights?

JacopeX
This is......very new to me. erm

Relationships ending because of sex.

MIŠT
Kram3r told me he broke up with his because she had a penis.

Naz
Option C, I'm a girl, you *******!

Bardock42

MIŠT
My bad.

Kelly_Bean
I have...

...oh wait.

Bardock42
I did...she came back begging...needless to say...twice daily now.

Rogue Jedi
I have never left a girl or been left because of bad sex. I have, however, been in a relationship where the sex was soso, and we always found a way to make it better.

Darth Macabre
I broke up with a girl because we both had different views about sex. Unfortunately for me, she went off to college and when she came back for the summer she was not the same girl, and only saw me as a friend at that point...bummer. doh

Baylin
No, I've never split up with a girl because she let me have sex with her confused

GCG
I split up with a girl because she farted a stinky banger while having sex......actually she got so embarassed i dont know what happened to her.

She vanished from the face of the earth.

Leo.M
The sex was never bad.

*=DeathReaperr'
what kind of guy would something like that?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
what kind of guy would something like that?

...a bad one?

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
I did...she came back begging...needless to say...twice daily now.
Haha, b-but you're a virgin!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
Haha, b-but you're a virgin!

DAS HAT DIR DER TEUFEL GESAGT!!!!!!

no expression

Slay
DAS HAT DIR DER TEUFEL GESAGT!!!!!!

no expression
Don't get me wrong, you're pure concentrated evil, but I wouldn't really consider you as the devil.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
Don't get me wrong, you're pure concentrated evil, but I wouldn't really consider you as the devil.

Aww, that's kinda sweet.

Strangelove
Never broken up with anyone for any reason.

Mywi
Broke up with my first boyfriend because I liked sex with someone else better awesrg

occultdestroyer
I break up with a girl after having sex.

Impediment
I broke up with this crazy **** because she was a biter. Like, really bad. She has teeth like a hyena and, for some reason, always went for my clavicle. Don't get me wrong, I'm kinky. I admit it. However, I draw the line at drawing blood. Which she did. no expression

Mairuzu
kinda

Ms Chelle
Ive never broke up with someone because of the sex being bad... though I have broke it off with someone that Ive had bad sex with. ermm

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Ive never broke up with someone because of the sex being bad... though I have broke it off with someone that Ive had bad sex with. ermm

....?

Selphie
I've broken up with someone because they wanted to have sex with me srug

Personguy
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
....?

She STOPPED the sex because it was BAD

The Grey Fox
....? It's quite self-explanitary: She broke up with them because the sex was not great. That's what this thread is about, not sure if you noticed that.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
It's quite self-explanitary: She broke up with them because the sex was not great. That's what this thread is about, not sure if you noticed that. Oh, really, Sherlock? Thanks.

silver_tears
You both misunderstood I'm sure.
She broke up with someone who she had happened to have bad sex with but the break up wasn't the consequence of the bad sex. aweherm

The Grey Fox
Oh, really, Sherlock? Thanks. You're the one posting "...?", you weirdo.

StanTheMan
Oh, really, Sherlock? Thanks.

Seems you couldn't figure it out with your vague '...?'

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by silver_tears
She broke up with someone who she had happened to have bad sex with but the break up wasn't the consequence of the bad sex. aweherm Exactly. That's what I thought she meant, but seemed kind of convoluted.

The Grey Fox
She broke up with someone who she had happened to have bad sex with but the break up wasn't the consequence of the bad sex. aweherm Right. mmm

Knew that! uhuh

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by StanTheMan
Seems you couldn't figure it out with your vague '...?' Seems like you couldn't, either, figuring how you misinterpreted what she and I meant.

The Grey Fox
Seems like you couldn't, either, figuring how you misinterpreted what she and I meant. Yeah, good point haermm

At least I made a gues, though. Better than standing there like a plum!

StanTheMan
Seems like you couldn't, either, figuring how you misinterpreted what she and I meant.

I wasn't the one going around saying Sherlock was I?

Ms Chelle
She broke up with someone who she had happened to have bad sex with but the break up wasn't the consequence of the bad sex. aweherm Exactly!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by StanTheMan
I wasn't the one going around saying Sherlock was I? No, I just misquoted you. I was talking to Grey Fox.

Ms Chelle
The wording wasnt all that confusing guys. geek

The Grey Fox
The wording wasnt all that confusing guys. geek It was for someone awake at 5am... but then, everything's confusing at this time.

Darth Macabre
The wording wasnt all that confusing guys. geek It wasn't really the wording, it was, speaking for myself obviously, the assumptions that I made in the context of your statement. Or something.

Because I can
well, what makes sex good?

Rogue Jedi
When both partners give it their all, when they consider their partner to be the only person on Earth during the act.

steverules_2
My ex was sex mad, whenever we were in bed and I wanted to sleep she just kept telling me she wanted sex and then she'd strip and tease me....was horrible haermm And then of course if I did have sex with her she'd be like 'That was great...but not as good as when we did it in (Not saying where) since it felt bad and that just made it better' so ya know I bust my ass just to be told that. Glad me and her broke up, seriously she was annoying as hell....way to clingy.

occultdestroyer
^
I know the truth.
You found yourself a new boyfriend, didn't cha?

steverules_2
Yup...thats it

Ms Chelle
Originally posted by Because I can
well, what makes sex good? If you are relaxed and comfortable then most likely the sex, how ever you do it, will be great.

However IMO, The best sex though comes from not only the physical act but the mental connection you have with your partner.

dadudemon
I think GG's intention was for people who with hold it, not because of someone who is bad at it.

To me, those are the worst types, however, I can understand if you're girlfriend or boyfriend has been raped or something like that. Then I'd expect that and you as the other mate should be kind enough to be understanding or at least not get in a relationship if you know that they are that way to begin with.

She broke up with someone who she had happened to have bad sex with but the break up wasn't the consequence of the bad sex. aweherm

lol

I would say you're a super genius for figuring that out...but...uh...Yeah, I think you know where I'm going with this. shifty I don't want to make fun of anyone...especially my homie Mr. Fox.

Okay..change subject before I get into trouble.

Irene's a hottie!

Mywi
Originally posted by Because I can
well, what makes sex good? the partner makes it good

if he/she doesnt.. well then it just sucks and youre either with the wrong person, or homosexual

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mywi
the partner makes it good

if he/she doesnt.. well then it just sucks and youre either with the wrong person, or homosexual

I think what you mean for the second is a subset of the first.

Rogue Jedi
the partner makes it good

if he/she doesnt.. well then it just sucks and youre either with the wrong person, or homosexual technique technique technique.

WrathfulDwarf
Fallen asleep and not long enough.

Mywi
I think what you mean for the second is a subset of the first.
well, you could be with a person of the same gender if you were homosexual, and it could still suck, which would mean the person is not well compatible with you

Bardock42
well, you could be with a person of the same gender if you were homosexual, and it could still suck, which would mean the person is not well compatible with you Which, again, would be a subset of the first, wouldn't it?

Mywi
I guess leftright

Bardock42
I guess leftright So, you broke up with someone cause someone else banged you better?

Just wondering, how did you know the other person ****ed better if you were with the first person?

no expression

Mywi
So, you broke up with someone cause someone else banged you better?

Just wondering, how did you know the other person ****ed better if you were with the first person?

no expression

There was a time when I wasnt sure if I still wanted to be with the first person, because we came to not having time to be together at all
At that time I started liking someone else, who eventually banged me and made me sure I didnt want to be with the first person anymore no expression so right after that I broke up ..

Bardock42
There was a time when I wasnt sure if I still wanted to be with the first person, because we came to not having time to be together at all
At that time I started liking someone else, who eventually banged me and made me sure I didnt want to be with the first person anymore no expression so right after that I broke up ..

Whore no expression

Mywi
Whore no expression

Dont care what you think
It was the only time in my life that I actually cheated aw00t I couldnt do it now

Bardock42
Dont care what you think
It was the only time in my life that I actually cheated aw00t I couldnt do it now

I DON'T CARE WHAT I THINK EITHER!!!!

Because the sex is too good? Or you like the guy too much?

Mywi
I DON'T CARE WHAT I THINK EITHER!!!!

Because the sex is too good? Or you like the guy too much?

AWESOME!!

Because I have been cheated on, and find it disgusting and uncool to cheat aw00t
I dont like other guys to even touch me

Bardock42
Who cheated on you shock

And I don't like guys to touch me either, I understand how you feel cry

Mywi
Who cheated on you shock

And I don't like guys to touch me either, I understand how you feel cry
My current bf shock

yeah, disgusting, isnt it ?

Bardock42
So you forgave him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.