Darkseid (Current), Thanos & Superman (Sunamp) vs. Odin & Monarch (Countdown)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Scenerio is that Odin and Monarch are out to destroy Universe and these three unlikely allies combine to try and stop them. Can they get the job done or will the universe be destroyed?

Lord Feron
How much is sun amp and do we know what the math is on that like.."for ever hour he spends in the sun he gets this % stronger." I doubt there is something like that but as it stands I kind of think Team 2 FTW.

Harbinger
Team 1, mainly because current DS has the ALE.

shokosugi
team 1

iceman24567
The Ale pwns team 2

Eel O'Brien
Team 1. Thanos can match Odin and Amped Supes can match Monarch; Darkseid tips the scales.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hmmmm I thought this fight was a lot more even then that. How about if we add... DC Ares to team no. 2?

iceman24567
The Ale pwns him too its like giving Thanos the soul but on a higher level.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I really don't believe the ALE would pwn Odin just like that. That is just my opinion though. So, your saying DS Solos Team 2 because of the ALE. That imo is funny

iceman24567
Why wouldn't it? Mister Miracle with a large majority of the Ale pwned Darkseid with it even though he had a fraction of the Ale himself. Plus current Darkseid is pwning Dc earth with the Ale.

xJLxKing
DS has the ALe so he wins(I guess), however if we don't use the ALE I would give it to Team 2. I mean Monarch was fighting SMP who is much stronger then regular Superman. Depending on how much of a Sun amp does he get. If its a huge one like 24 hours then yeah i give it to team 2, but if its mino like 1 min, or go through the sun and come out.

KuRuPT Thanosi
10 min amp

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why wouldn't it? Mister Miracle with a large majority of the Ale pwned Darkseid with it even though he had a fraction of the Ale himself. Plus current Darkseid is pwning Dc earth with the Ale.

Odin or Monarch > DC Earth.

But yeah, Team One wins easily.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Odin or Monarch > DC Earth.

But yeah, Team One wins easily. The Ale > Odin or Monarch big grin

Enyalus
The Ale > Odin or Monarch big grin

roll eyes (sarcastic) Let's wait until Darkseid actually fights someone and has feats to his name, okay?

KuRuPT Thanosi
roll eyes (sarcastic) Let's wait until Darkseid actually fights someone and has feats to his name, okay?

QFT

I find it amusing that people think the ALE would solo Odin, Monarch and DC Ares easily. Yet who has DS beaten with the ALE that compare to those named.

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet who has DS beaten with the ALE?

iceman24567
Yet Thanos with the power gem can beat Pc Superman? I smell bias.

Enyalus
Yet Thanos with the power gem can beat Pc Superman? I smell bias.

Why? Thanos w/ PG has feats.

Thanos w/ PG turns PC Supes into Wheaties and eats him to gain his courage.

iceman24567
Why? Thanos w/ PG has feats.

Thanos w/ PG turns PC Supes into Wheaties and eats him to gain his courage. Feats above Pc Superman? Nah no way

Enyalus
Feats above Pc Superman?

I don't recall saying that.

iceman24567
Cool I'm glad we agree I am starving.

Enyalus

Getting high will do that to you. stick out tongue

iceman24567
Getting high will do that to you. stick out tongue I know but theirs nothing else to do on winter break maybe I should chop some wood..,

iceman24567

Lord Feron
10 min amp
Given that DS doesn't have the full ALE and it's only a 10 min amp. I believe Team 2 FTW. Supes is going to need more than 10 mins to stalemate Monarch. I woukld say DS and Supes might be able to hold him off.

Yes, Thanos has fought on even terms as Odin but w/ no help from the others eventually Odin will beat Thanos, Never the other way around without some kind of outside force or PIS.

lastly I wouldn't chop would while hi, if I were you...

anyway...

Allankles

I doubt we'll see DS fighting why would he fight when he as the ALE? He's too powerful for that now, he is drawing the earth and the greater universe into a singularity, a hell in which there is no escape. Why would Morrsion show him throwing energy bolts?

Not to mention he killed two New gods without lifting a finger, he can kill with a word.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So... he can beat some top tiers, skyfathers etc and we can gauge how powerful he might be against other characters maybe?

Allankles
So... he can beat some top tiers, skyfathers etc and we can gauge how powerful he might be against other characters maybe?

He's already overthrown all the Earth pantheons. The primal gods that amp Black Adam, The Marvel family et al have been smashed already. Nothing save an unknown plot device is standing up to the ALE. Not when it is mathematical proof of DS' lordship over all existence. As in it makes him god incarnate.

TricksterPriest
Maybe you guys, (with the exception of Allankles thumb up ), aren't getting just what Darkseid is doing. His fall, his very entry into our reality has created a singularity that is going to consume the multiverse. Inside it, Darkseid is GOD. This is the scope of his power. HE IS THE SINGULARITY! shock

He's pulling a god damn Anti-Monitor on the multiverse. ioriyagami

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Maybe you guys, (with the exception of Allankles thumb up ), aren't getting just what Darkseid is doing. His fall, his very entry into our reality has created a singularity that is going to consume the multiverse. Inside it, Darkseid is GOD. This is the scope of his power. HE IS THE SINGULARITY! shock

He's pulling a god damn Anti-Monitor on the multiverse. ioriyagami Maybe you don't get it. no expression

I'm Bran
ioriyagami no expression

Philosophía
Originally posted by I'm Bran
no expression

Manga.

It can do that to you.

TricksterPriest
Supergirl said she could hear an enormous heartbeat in the power she sensed in the command bunker. Until otherwise shown, it's a reasonable guess.

TricksterPriest

batdude123
Supergirl said she could hear an enormous heartbeat in the power she sensed in the command bunker. Until otherwise shown, it's a reasonable guess.

What if it's Batman?

Philosophía
Am I the only one who plays King of Fighters?

I guess so.

Mindset
What do you mean, 'What if'?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
What if it's Batman?

What the hell is the "Batman psycho-merge" ? confused Did I miss an issue? I kind of doubt it's Bruce, but you never know. He is on the next issue's cover. And my interpretation has some arguements. Darkseid's dialogue runs in that direction. "All in one in Darkseid." "This mighty body is my church." "All flesh will be Darkseid's body." John Stewart described it as "Falling into some kind of hell where EVERYTHING is Darkseid!" I could be wrong. But I think Morrison will make whatever it is, work. Unless ****ing Didio screws with the ending........

How do you like FC so far?

Philosophía
It's Batman 682-683 related.

Galan007
What the hell is the "Batman psycho-merge" ? confused Did I miss an issue? I kind of doubt it's Bruce, but you never know. He is on the next issue's cover. And my interpretation has some arguements. Darkseid's dialogue runs in that direction. "All in one in Darkseid." "This mighty body is my church." "All flesh will be Darkseid's body." John Stewart described it as "Falling into some kind of hell where EVERYTHING is Darkseid!" I could be wrong. But I think Morrison will make whatever it is, work. Unless ****ing Didio screws with the ending........ Anything Darkseid has control over, would fall under the "one mind/one body" category... Because he has complete control over them.

vlaaad12345
He has feats to his name,he just drug dc into his own hell universe,he has the ale which has plenty of feats that say all he has to do is say a word and they are his to control or kill if he wishes.

TricksterPriest
I understood that. But the nature of the doomsday singurlarity eludes me. Is it an expression of Darkseid's power? Is his innate power so great that he collapsed the earth into an infinite black hole? I think it confirms the true scale of the new gods. Remember the scans you posted? the ones with Orion&Superman explaining the boom tube? :wink:

Mindset
I'll be glad when Supes/Bat-kick combo kills DS so I can stop hearing about him dragging the multiverse through his anus.

Galan007
I understood that. But the nature of the doomsday singurlarity eludes me. Is it an expression of Darkseid's power? Is his innate power so great that he collapsed the earth into an infinite black hole? I think it confirms the true scale of the new gods. Remember the scans you posted? the ones with Orion&Superman explaining the boom tube? :wink: Could be. We'll know for sure in a few months.

joshypooh
t1

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by Mindset
so I can stop hearing about him dragging the multiverse through his anus.

I think I missed that issue... messed

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Eel O'Brien
I think I missed that issue... messed

It was the issue wrote by Allan

TricksterPriest
It was the issue wrote by Allan

I sincerely hope you don't mean Allan Moore........uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.