Anti-Monitor Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceman24567
Full powered Am. He goes right back to full power after every round.

1. Monarch, Neron and Morg WOL
2. Insane Genis, Zeus and Odin
3. Depowered Tyrant, Ares (Dc) and Onslaught
4. Hostless Nabu, Rune King Thor and The Kingdom Gog
5. Cosmic Extant and Thanos/ Cosmic cube
6. Tiamut and Exitar
7. Mad Jim Jaspers and Korvac
7. Galactus after eating 2 earth sized planets
8. Hal Jordan Spectre, Classic Mordru and Zom
9. Mxy and Full powered Tyrant

Philosophía
He has a good chance of clearing it, though I'd say he stops at 8 or 9.

iceman24567
I tried to make it tough at the end sad

stormultt
he stops at tiamut and exitar

iceman24567
Originally posted by stormultt
he stops at tiamut and exitar I don't think the Gaunlet is that tough for him but ok.

stormultt
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't think the Gaunlet is that tough for him but ok.

HEY BUDDY YOU LISTEN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

............. sad i jut broke up with my bf and im so depressed and then you tell me bad things my life is so bad..lol

smokin'

iceman24567
Originally posted by stormultt
HEY BUDDY YOU LISTEN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

............. sad i jut broke up with my bf and im so depressed and then you tell me bad things my life is so bad..lol

smokin' My bad embarrasment . Plus heart wound only lasts for like a week you will be ok try some brownies.

shokosugi
AM kills everyone and their mother.

stormultt
Originally posted by iceman24567
My bad embarrasment . Plus heart wound only lasts for like a week you will be ok try some brownies.

lol i was being sarcastic...or jus plain old lying stick out tongue

vansonbee
Should of added Superboy Prime with his suit in the gaunlet. lolz

iceman24567
I was going to but he's such a cry baby.

Xzpunisher
COIE AM? Oh god he plows through this entire gauntlet in his sleep

Current AM might be able to go through it just no as easily

Enyalus
Stopped at five.

Galan007

stormultt
he stops at 6!!!!!!!!!yea uh huhuh i SAID IT!!!!!!!... smokin' damn im high *sings*so far to the skkyyy

occultdestroyer
Stops at 8

TricksterPriest
Hal Jordan is the only one with anywhere near the power to stop him. If he fails. AM has no problems.

Last I checked, Cei-U, Johnny Thunder's lightning bolt, was part of the last line of defense giving power to the Spectre. So he's already stood up to one 5D imp.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

For #5, you don't think Extant can pull AM into his own universe? While AM is capable of and has eaten plenty of universes before, Extant's works differently.

And Thanos w/ the Cube was basically Eternity.

*shrug* That's why I think he stops at 5.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hal Jordan is the only one with anywhere near the power to stop him. If he fails. AM has no problems.

Last I checked, Cei-U, Johnny Thunder's lightning bolt, was part of the last line of defense giving power to the Spectre. So he's already stood up to one 5D imp. Oh, I wasn't aware that that was anywhere near Mxy...

TricksterPriest
Agreed. Cei-U is not Mxy's match. But, given that Spectre himself at trouble even with 'infinite energies', it's not out of the realm of possibility that AM can take them. Especially since he had no limits to his absorbtion.

Mxy has one edge, he can't be killed. So AM could lose simply because he'd run out of power trying to him. Hmm......hmm

Enyalus: Eternity is a joke. He's the embodiment of a universe. AM's kill count of universes is "Infinite." Extant is a possibility, but given that Anti-matter is one of the few things possibly worse than Entropy, and again, the infinite absorbtion thing. Universal rules aside, AM has already demonstrated that he can quite literally screw any universe's rules to his liking.

Mindset
Hows does one go about destroying an infinite amount of universes?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Hows does one go about destroying an infinite amount of universes?

The same way one goes about lifting the weight of eternity, I guess.

TricksterPriest
Sheer ungodly amounts of power. Anti-matter is freaking evil in DC. galan_antimonitor

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Mindset
Hows does one go about destroying an infinite amount of universes? By destroying all of them except three?

Enyalus
Mxy has one edge, he can't be killed. So AM could lose simply because he'd run out of power trying to him. Hmm......hmm

Mxy's been killed before. Granted, by his own creation, but still.

Enyalus: Eternity is a joke. He's the embodiment of a universe. AM's kill count of universes is "Infinite." Extant is a possibility, but given that Anti-matter is one of the few things possibly worse than Entropy, and again, the infinite absorbtion thing. Universal rules aside, AM has already demonstrated that he can quite literally screw any universe's rules to his liking.

Meh. DC's Eternity and Marvel's Eternity don't seem to be equal at all. Marvel's Eternity is pretty badass (except when wrestling giant hands), while Kismet...

In Extant's universe, Extant controls the laws of physics, or nullifies them entirely. Don't think AM's anti-matter wave would work there.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by I'm Bran
By destroying all of them except three?

It was 5 actually.

Extant would need the full 'Gog to beat AM. Which he never got. Physics don't mean jack to the AM. The guy was controlling the anti-matter universe before he absorbed it.

Mindset
Originally posted by I'm Bran
By destroying all of them except three? Makes sense.

I'm Bran
It was 5 actually.
Irrelevant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.