Manchester Black vs Henshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
started from a different thread. if supes is vulnerable to black's tp, would henshaw be in trouble here as well . . .?

TricksterPriest
From the other thread,

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Both. big grin

Vision has always been on the grey side of this arguement. Mainly because he has the human aspects from Wonder Man. there was some kind of technical explanation in an Avengers story, I think it said that his sentience made him vulnerable. Or was it having a soul? I forget.

So we have to consider: Can an electronic consciousness/machine be mindraped? We have examples like the Sentinels being immune to conventional mindrape, and examples like Vision being mindraped despite being an android......wait, wouldn't android mean organic parts? I'm gonna wiki this.

Kris Blaze
From the other thread,

So we have to consider: Can an electronic consciousness/machine be mindraped? We have examples like the Sentinels being immune to conventional mindrape, and examples like Vision being mindraped despite being an android......wait, wouldn't android mean organic parts? I'm gonna wiki this.

Xavier did it.

Raoul
From the other thread,

android = not organic.

cyborg = organic.

TricksterPriest
Apparently not for the vision. He's a "synthezoid" with synthetic organs. So he may be an exception.

Raoul
Apparently not for the vision. He's a "synthezoid" with synthetic organs. So he may be an exception.

that would make him a cyborg, not an android. red tornado is an android. data is an android.

stick out tongue

Kris Blaze
Even if you could affect him, it's feasible that Henshaw could rapidly develop some kind of defense against it. The Shi'ar and U-men had defenses against telepathy, it should take Henshaw a couple of seconds.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Raoul
that would make him a cyborg, not an android. red tornado is an android. data is an android.

stick out tongue

So why do they call him an android? srug

Raoul
So why do they call him an android? srug

writer stupidity?

TricksterPriest
writer stupidity?

Ah, Jeph Loeb syndrome. dur

Raoul
Ah, Jeph Loeb syndrome. dur

no.

dwayne mcduffieitis.

Avlon
In ending battle Manchester had control over practically every villain.

EXCEPT Henshaw.

He had to cut a deal with Henshaw.

When Supes was serious...MB wasn't a match.

Henshaw is not Supes. He's kill MB without remorse.

TricksterPriest
He cut a deal? Seriously?

Raoul
Originally posted by Avlon
In ending battle Manchester had control over practically every villain.

EXCEPT Henshaw.

He had to cut a deal with Henshaw.

When Supes was serious...MB wasn't a match.

Henshaw is not Supes. He's kill MB without remorse.

yeah, that's true... i remember seeing henshaw when they revealed him and i was like 'damn'

Avlon
He cut a deal? Seriously?

Yes.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2002/actioncomics795p18zr6.th.jpg

iceman24567
Manchester Black was a sneaky bastard.

psycho gundam
Apparently not for the vision. He's a "synthezoid" with synthetic organs. So he may be an exception. vision has all the same organs a human has, his are just synthetic (hence the moniker), he is however devoid of a "soul" since he is not natural, but when he had simon's soul/mind dl'd into him he could be mindraped.

Avlon
yeah, that's true... i remember seeing henshaw when they revealed him and i was like 'damn'

They need to bring him back whooping some ass again.

Raoul
Originally posted by Avlon
They need to bring him back whooping some ass again.

he will, blackest night isn't that far away, the war of light and so on...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.