Team SOLDIER vs AC Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Cloud, Genesis, Zack & Angeal team up to take on Sephiroth's most powerful version.

Can the team pull off the win against a serious Sephiroth?

http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7ac-sephiroth-1.jpg

Discuss.

Wil Deidara
No, Sephiroth has too many abilities, and way more skill than all of them, although I would like to see all of them fight.

Zack Fair
Interesting. I think this would be quite a match. If only we could gauge how big a difference is between a CIS-OFF Sephiroth and his usual stupid self. Not to mention he did fall to a team of characters that I consider weaker than this team--with Vincent's exception of course.

Wil Deidara
confused

Terryc250
I dont see the 4 being able to take on AC Sephiroth at full power, or even Chaos Vincent.

Zack Fair
Do you think they have a shot though or is this spite for them?

Terryc250
Not really, i don't see them escaping the NL, Sephiroths will, or handling his speed/teleportation. Cloud and Zack are the strongest out of the 4, and Zack was beat by Sephiroths weakest form, and Cloud could've easily been dispatched without much effort or any powers by AC Sephiroth, Sephiroth toyed with him and used none of his powers and still could've killed him if he chose to. The only way the 4 wins is if Sephiroth shows his arrogance with Cloud and somehow gets Omnislashed. But since this is Sephiroth using all of his abilities without any kind of PIS involved i don't see it happening.

fascistcrusader
If he's being serious then I don't see how they could win. Even only using the examples of abilities in AC when Sephiroth was holding back, what are they going to do against telekinesis or the negative mako being used against them? When you add in the fact that Sephiroth has been sateted to be greater than a being that can easily kill off all life on the planet and a being that contains the entirety of the lifestream, I just don;t see how team SOLDIER could win.

Wil Deidara
Yeah, I just don't see all of them beating Seph, although it would still be a good match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.