Without a Paddle 2: Nature's Calling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lenovo1
Hi guys!

Did you guys ever watch the first "Without a Paddle" movie? It was so hilarious with Seth Green! haha I just found out that the second movie is coming out on DVD!!! Can't wait!!

Robtard
Your scrotum should be cut off and then used to suffocate you.

AngryManatee
OGC

GCG
Originally posted by Robtard

harsh and out of order. the least is re-direct the guy.

deathbycorn
http://images.play.com/covers/8079060x.jpg

BruceSkywalker
First film was shiite, this will be too

ragesRemorse
I found a few chuckles in the first movie but it's not a movie i would ever need to remember. I had forgotten about it until i saw this thread. Besides, it's a new cast. The old cast are out of work actors, struggling for table scraps in second rate movies or producing TV shows. If they turned down the sequel that doesn't bode well for it's quality.

chloeclover
Cant wait for the next 'Without a Paddle' movie, its gonna be great!

chloeclover
Hey all, have you guys heard about the new Without a Paddle movie thats coming out to DVD really soon?? Its gonna be great!

Placidity
Ban.

Bloinky
Ugh, noob.

Wei Phoenix
Why do you keep talking about this?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I found a few chuckles in the first movie but it's not a movie i would ever need to remember. I had forgotten about it until i saw this thread. Besides, it's a new cast. The old cast are out of work actors, struggling for table scraps in second rate movies or producing TV shows. If they turned down the sequel that doesn't bode well for it's quality.

I wouldn't call Seth Green out of work. Matthew Lilard and Dag or Dax or whatever his name is yeah.

Wanderer11
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
First film was shiite, this will be too

I couldn't agree with you more!

forumcrew
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

Yea I would agree. But I do have to admit there were some good laughs in the first. But a straight to DVD remake/sequel whatever you wanna call it is not worth anyones time.

moviefanatic04
come on it could be good right??

=Tired Hiker=
Did you know the first movie was shot in New Zealand? This is true.

gogopanda
There's a sequel to Without a Paddle coming out in January, although it's going straight to DVD-release.

The movie has a myspace but I can't link it because of the anti-spam thing, so just look up "withoutapaddle" on myspace. If you like the games and what you see, then add it as a friend! Trailers should be up on youtube too!

gogopanda
the movie's got a myspace too

gogopanda
www.myspace.com/withoutapaddle

I wonder why they're skipping the theater release and going straight for the DVD... it's not like it's a Disney sequel

gogopanda
I sense a lack of excitement about this movie :/ Perhaps if it actually had plans to make it to theaters

angelamia
I wonder why Oliver James dropped off the face of the planet after being such a hottie in "What a Girl Wants" and "Raise Your Voice" only to resurface in a sequel of Without A Paddle. Maybe only girls my age care about this, but hell, I'm willing to watch him for an hour and a half

Menetnashté
Originally posted by gogopanda
www.myspace.com/withoutapaddle

I wonder why they're skipping the theater release and going straight for the DVD... it's not like it's a Disney sequel
Because they dropped off everyone with a even a microscopic amount of acting skill.

MaryPoppins
i don't think i want to see this with a new cast.

moviefanatic04
Yeah well I liked the first one and I haven't seen the second one but checked the myspace page out and found this kinda cool game. It's called When Squirrels Attack here's the link you guys should check it out even if you "hate" the movie..........u'll like the game.

http://www.myspace.com/withoutapaddle

angelamia
Originally posted by MaryPoppins
i don't think i want to see this with a new cast.

Would you want to see it with the old cast? Matthew Lillard?? haha

moviefanatic04
the old cast....maybe seth greene is funny at least and dax has his moments. well at least going to check the new one out

botankus
To quote a memorable Jack Nicholson character, "I'd rather stick needles in my eyes."

Moovys88
Originally posted by gogopanda
I sense a lack of excitement about this movie :/ Perhaps if it actually had plans to make it to theaters
Unfortunately, most of the time when movies go straight to dvd, it's pretty hard to get the general public excited about it....... bummer.

Moovys88
Originally posted by Robtard

Why are you being so cruel?

chloeclover
The DVD comes out tomorrow! I cant wait! I heard there was some kind of sweepstakes involved, does anyone know what Im talking about?

http://www.myspace.com/withoutapaddle

Mairuzu
why would they use that link if its part 2?

Lord Knightfa11
stfu stop posting shit and promoting shit. We don't like shit. NO more shit. Got it, you piece of shit?

Rogue Jedi
blowjob

Ax3l
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
stfu stop posting shit and promoting shit. We don't like shit. NO more shit. Got it, you piece of shit? What's with all this "We" shit?

Rogue Jedi
Custer once said "What ****ing Indians?"

xfan1000
Movie sucks.

moviefanatic04
i agree a little harsh haha

ThunderGodEneru
No Seth Green?

Then GTFO.

moviefanatic04
saw the trailer on tv and looks entertaining at least

Scythe
God, please f*ck this movie.... Please...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.