Episode descriptions for season 2 of the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
http://marvel.toonzone.net/news.php?action=fullnews&id=155

Three episodes for Doc Ock. Three episodes for Green Goblin. And only one episode for Venom.

BOO-YAH! That's how it should be done. That's the pecking order. All the episodes sound fab.

Can't wait for the next season Happy Dance

Phoenix2001
It actually looks as though Doc Ock has fewer appearences than either Venom or Green Goblin.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
It actually looks as though Doc Ock has fewer appearences than either Venom or Green Goblin.

Then you didn't read it properly:

Doc Ock

1. Shear Strength
2. Accomplices
3. Gangland
4. Identity Crisis

Green Goblin

1. Subtext
2. Opening Night
3. Final Curtain
4. Identity Crisis

Venom

1. Growing Pains
2. Identity Crisis

Happy Dance

steverules_2
So YOU were wrong also since and I quote:

Originally posted by Doc Ock
And only one episode for Venom.

When actually Venom is in fact in two episodes wink

Keehar
Originally posted by steverules_2

When actually Venom is in fact in two episodes wink

Actually it just says his identity was ousted by Venom, which most likely happened in previous episode.

I hope Venom is only in one episode. He sucks.

steverules_2
Well your entitled to you opinion, I myself think Venom is a great character (when he was Eddie) I even have amazing spider-man 300 which was the first fight between spidey and Venom smile

harri
Originally posted by Doc Ock
http://marvel.toonzone.net/news.php?action=fullnews&id=155

Three episodes for Doc Ock. Three episodes for Green Goblin. And only one episode for Venom.

BOO-YAH! That's how it should be done. That's the pecking order. All the episodes sound fab.

Can't wait for the next season Happy Dance Mate why do you have some determanation that Venom sucks, i don't say that Dock Ock suck (but i could say that). It is all a matter of opinion who is spideys archenemy and i don't think anyone knows, so just chill and don't get all heat up cuz of Venom.

Keehar
Originally posted by steverules_2
Well your entitled to you opinion, I myself think Venom is a great character (when he was Eddie) I even have amazing spider-man 300 which was the first fight between spidey and Venom smile

You should sell it and buy a real classic comic wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.