Dante vs Chaos Vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Dante takes on FF7's second most powerful character, who wins?

Gumachi
DMC2 Dante?

Terryc250
Yeah, no QS allowed

Terryc250
It's the most powerful Dante, but without QS

ThunderGodEneru
Chaos Vincent blows him to pieces.

SHM
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Chaos Vincent blows him to pieces.

And yet, you think that Dante could beat Sephiroth, a guy stated by the creators to be, at least, equal to Chaos Vincent.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lich King
Originally posted by SHM
And yet, you think that Dante could beat Sephiroth, a guy stated by the creators to be, at least, equal to Chaos Vincent.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Equal to one does not mean both characters stand as good chance against someone else.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gumachi
Sparda Cannon. Unless he can dodge it.

Terryc250
"Kitase said that Sephiroth's existence and will is extremely powerful. There is nothing stronger, nothing above him. We had a difficult time deciding on the reason why Sephiroth would appear"

"Sephiroth is already the strongest in the world so there's no room for growth, and we couldn't possibly see ourselves making a game over type situation where he loses"

"Producer Kitase decided that they couldn't make any other character stronger than Sephiroth in the world of FFVII."

To me, thats suggesting that Sephiroth is the most powerful character in the FF7 world.

If Chaos Vincent cannot beat Sephiroth, what could Dante do? Chaos is more faster, and many many folds more powerful then Dante, yet Sephiroth is even above that.

Gumachi
How fast is Chaos? I bet Dante is (probably)faster.

Gumachi

Terryc250
No he's not.

watch from 0:00 to 1:00
0cZdWz35ebw

Chaos Vincent quakes the entire planet with a single blow
watch 00:45 to 1:50
UyRkHx8THu0

Some of Chaos Powers
F6fqKrOHCJk&ap=%2526fmt%3D18

Dante gets destroyed here

Gumachi
Pretty fast Anyway Dante was fast enough to be invisible, turn on fire, dodge bullets, catch all raindrops. Don't get me wrong Vincent is fast.

Gumachi
8PLpKRTr6lk

tbbn8fmk0TQ

KtlxVPUAgSA

Terryc250
He wasn't moving so fast that he was invisible, he simply went off screen and out of sight, while distracting him with his sword. Chaos and Weiss were fighting so fast at one point that they literally were basically invisible, it makes Dante and Vergils fight look like they're turtles. Dodging bullets is not much of a feat in FF7, Zack is capable of dodging multiple machine gun fire casually and he doesn't even make the top 5 in FF7

Gumachi
We didn't see him. I suspected he was invisible your probably right.

SHM
Originally posted by Lich King
Equal to one does not mean both characters stand as good chance against someone else.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because of their different abilities and skills, not their power.
I'm talking about direct power/strength here(just look at the quotes posted by Terry).
Their power is, at least, equal(Sephiroth can be stronger).

So, if Chaos Vincent can use his power, his strength, to "blow him to pieces", like ThunderGodEneru said... Sephiroth can use his power/strength to do the same.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by SHM

roll eyes (sarcastic) Quote when I said any such thing.

Oh, and you are using A>B>C logic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.