I am in a LOT of pain, I need suggestions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Broke one of my back teeth off a few months back, the roots are left in but nothing else is. I couldn't have surgery to remove the roots because of my heart surgery and haven't got around to it because I never had issues... It hit me tonight HARD. It hurts SO. SO ****ING MUCH. I must have aggravated it while eating a hard gumball. Can someone please help me out. I'm already one over the limit for Tylonal Three.

vincent

sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad

Ax3l
Be a man and chew on some ice. That's what I would do.

Selphie
Start inflicting harm to yourself in a different area, so you can only feel that, and not the tooth ache

Darth Macabre
Don't chew gumballs?

Heretic Smellin
Take drugs. Not necessarily over the counter pain killers; use your imagination.

Ax3l
Go over your limit of Tylenol and down a gallon of booze at the same time.

MIŠT
Be a man and chew on some glass. That's what Chuck Norris would do.

Itzak
The realist in me says "stop chewing gum!"

The idealist in me says "go to the doctor"

The bastard in me says "shoot yourself in the foot"

The random voice in my head says "Just dance"

And I say stop chewing gum, go to the doctor shoot him in the foot and ask him to dance.

ermm

*=DeathReaperr'
this aint the place to ask for medical help....Go to a doctor or dentist...i dunno

Naz
Go to a drug store and get some of that mouth tooth ache numbing cream stuff. Tastes like poop but it numbs up your mouth.

Ms Chelle
Naz has the best advise so far. Some Orajel or Anbesol to be more specific. Also.. the pain could be coming from an infection trying to set in since it broke off some time ago. Chewing on the gumball may have only aggravated it. If that is the case then getting a Dr.'s help is very important as the infection could make your heart have more issues.

Whatever happens, I hope you feel better soon.
hug
I've been there before and it is not good.

Mairuzu
Have sex with Salma Hayek

Naz
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Naz has the best advise so far. Some Orajel or Anbesol to be more specific. Also.. the pain could be coming from an infection trying to set in since it broke off some time ago. Chewing on the gumball may have only aggravated it. If that is the case then getting a Dr.'s help is very important as the infection could make your heart have more issues.

Whatever happens, I hope you feel better soon.
hug
I've been there before and it is not good.

Anbesol! That's what it is. I couldn't remember the name of it. But most definitely got see the Doc. yes

more hugs _huggle_

Kelly_Bean
Orajel!!
It's worked wonders for me in the past.

Ms Chelle
Also warm compresses to the side of your jaw where it is at for about 30 minutes, 2-3 times a day.

Oil of Clove is good too..
read here..

http://www.ehow.com/how_2169379_relieve-toothache-clove-oil-compress.html

occultdestroyer
Paracetamol
Ibuprofen
Mefenamic Acid

Take any of those pain relievers. But DON'T take all of them at the same time.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
But DON'T take all of them at the same time.
Take them right after each other, while using shots of gin to wash them down.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Take them right after each other, while using shots of gin to wash them down.
That's a good way of committing suicide.

Stoic
Originally posted by Ax3l
Be a man and chew on some ice. That's what I would do.

laughing out loud

Seriously though, go see a Doctor.

occultdestroyer
Try to pull the roots gently and slowly.
Wipe of the excess blood with a clean piece of cotton.
Don't worry the gums is far away from the heart. You won't die.

WrathfulDwarf
Do as Naz said and then get some rest.

Get to bed and take a day off tomorrow.

Go!

Vinny Valentine
I CANNOT ****ING SLEEP IT IS SO BAD.

ITS INCREDIBLY PAINFUL

I CANT EVEN GET A RIDE TO THE ****ING HOSPITAL.

Heretic Smellin
Get a taxi.

GCG
Alfoxan 500 ; and you take 1 after you eat, 3 times a day. It used to be known as Ponstan Forte, but those are the names.

The active ingredient is MEFENAMIC ACID if you struggle to find those names and you dont need a prescription.

Drugs always work better after you eat as they get absorbed in the food and distrubute better on the affected areas.

steverules_2
Take your mind of the pain...stick a pen in your eye eek!

Honest opinion...Doctors, either taxi or a bus to get ya there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.