Titans vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
The Titans
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii215/Tozumi101/Nightwing/tnsv2_cv3_solicit.jpg

Donna Troy
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Flash

vs.

The Avengers

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q233/emsterrrx24/marvel-avengers.jpg

Ms. Marvel
Iron man
Sentry
Thing
Thor

1. no bfr
2. the teams get ten minute prep

tkitna
Avengers

Stoic
The Avengers win this, in fact I think Thor, and Sentry could finish this alone.

Aztec123
neither thor or sentry are soloing the titans. the avengers may have the experience, but i'm incline to say that the titans work better as a group.

Stoic
Originally posted by Aztec123
neither thor or sentry are soloing the titans. the avengers may have the experience, but i'm incline to say that the titans work better as a group.

I meant together Thor and Sentry would most certainly take this, while the others would be unnecessary. There actually is a real chance that Thor could solo if you really think about it, because I don't see the Titans being able to beat the Destroyer, and Thor has beaten it alone.

The Illuminati

confused

Not so much.

Either THOR or Sentry would solo The Titans, you don't have to like it but, it's true.

Aztec123
Originally posted by The Illuminati
confused

Not so much.

Either THOR or Sentry would solo The Titans, you don't have to like it but, it's true.

you obviously don't know what the titans are capable of doing, and to say that either thor or sentry do it on their own is biased. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, even if yours is wrong. laughing

Aztec123
Originally posted by Stoic
I meant together Thor and Sentry would most certainly take this, while the others would be unnecessary. There actually is a real chance that Thor could solo if you really think about it, because I don't see the Titans being able to beat the Destroyer, and Thor has beaten it alone.

The titans have defeated Trigon, i dont see thor doing the same. wink

TricksterPriest
Flash is the linchpin. With him, they can win. otherwise, they are outgunned.

Aztec123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Flash is the linchpin. With him, they can win. otherwise, they are outgunned.

Thank you, somebody gets it. big grin
Flash is the wildcard, and if the titan's work together they can pull the majority for the win.

TricksterPriest
No. I mean, Flash is it. The only way they win is if Flash solos by speed steal and/or amping his team mates.

Effectively, Flash has to solo in order for them to win. It would be a terrible mismatch if Flash weren't so obscenely powerful.

Stoic
Thank you, somebody gets it. big grin
Flash is the wildcard, and if the titan's work together they can pull the majority for the win.

Thor and Sentry can fly the they would have air superiority over the Flash. What was the situation that allowed the Titans to beat Trigon? Did they beat him head on, or did they need a plot device for the win?

Aztec123
Thor and Sentry can fly the they would have air superiority over the Flash. What was the situation that allowed the Titans to beat Trigon? Did they beat him head on, or did they need a plot device for the win?

If you want to know how the titans defeated trigon, i would advice you to glance at their respect thread.. ... it will explain it better than i would..

although sentry and thor can fly, that hasn't stop wally from taking down opponents before. as someone mentioned before, he can amp his teammates for a solid win. In addition, teamwork is the deciding factor.

Mindset

although sentry and thor can fly, that hasn't stop wally from taking down opponents before. as someone mentioned before, he can amp his teammates for a solid win. In addition, teamwork is the deciding factor. No, that's not what Trickster said.

He said the only way they can win is with Wally, not that they will win a majority.

Stoic
The Flash has fallen victim to ground quakes many times, this is something that Thor or the Sentry could easily produce.

Aztec123
No. I mean, Flash is it. The only way they win is if Flash solos by speed steal and/or amping his team mates.

Effectively, Flash has to solo in order for them to win. It would be a terrible mismatch if Flash weren't so obscenely powerful.

I don't believe the titans are outclashed, but more importantly who faces who... this is what i had in mind, but then again.... who knows right erm

Donna Troy vs. Sentry... i think she can hold her own against sentry
Cyborg vs. Thing .... this can go either way
Starfire vs. Ms. Marvel.... this is also a toss up
Raven vs. Iron man....... I give raven the majority
Flash vs. Thor... but the deciding factor is flash vs. thor..

like i said before, teamwork is the deciding factor and dont forget that both groups have prep.. so anything goes.

Aztec123
The Flash has fallen victim to ground quakes many times, this is something that Thor or the Sentry could easily produce.

how would sentry or thor know wink

what would happen if wally came running straight at them.. would they be able to see him and avoid the attack??

Aztec123
Originally posted by Mindset
No, that's not what Trickster said.

He said the only way they can win is with Wally, not that they will win a majority.

which is why i said wally was the wildcard. wink

Mindset
which is why i said wally was the wildcard. wink Ok, the post I was talking about you said this: Originally posted by Aztec123
as someone mentioned before, he can amp his teammates for a solid win.

Which he didn't say, but ok. thumb up

Aztec123
Originally posted by Mindset
Ok, the post I was talking about you said this:

Which he didn't say, but ok. thumb up

I taught their was a difference between a solid win and majority, but whatever stick out tongue

Stoic
Donna Troy vs. Sentry - Sentry would own the hell out of her.
Cyborg vs. Thing - ?
Starfire vs. Ms. Marvel - Ms. Marvel absorbs energy
Raven vs. Ironman - Raven
Flash vs. Thor - Thor wins. Just shake your head up and down, and go along with it.

how would sentry or thor know wink

what would happen if wally came running straight at them.. would they be able to see him and avoid the attack??

In most of the Flashes high speed battles against people of the high class 100 variety, he throws hundreds of punches while running circles around them, and they usually end up putting their foot down, and making him fly into a wall or something.

Forum rules state that each combattant has knowledge of who it is they they are facing off against.

Aztec123
Donna Troy vs. Sentry - Sentry would own the hell out of her.
Cyborg vs. Thing - ?
Starfire vs. Ms. Marvel - Ms. Marvel absorbs energy
Flash vs. Thor - Thor wins. Just shake your head up and down, and go along with it.

In most of the Flashes high speed battles against people of the high class 100 variety, he throws hundreds of punches while running circles around them, and they usually end up putting their foot down, and making him fly into a wall or something.

Forum rules state that each combattant has knowledge of who it is they they are facing off against.

I agree that sentry is donna's superior, but not by a long shot. she could at least hold him off, until one of her teammates arrives to help her. and i have yet to belive that sentry is in the same league as thor but that's my opinion.. anyways, how fast is thor?? even if he knew who wally was, would he be able to react fast enought to counter any of his attacks?? and what's stopping wally from targeting iron, thing or ms. marvel?? If i'm not mistaken everyone is fighting to their best abilities, if soo then the titans win the majority imo

Stoic
I agree that sentry is donna's superior, but not by a long shot. she could at least hold him off, until one of her teammates arrives to help her. and i have yet to belive that sentry is in the same league as thor but that's my opinion.. anyways, how fast is thor?? even if he knew who wally was, would he be able to react fast enought to counter any of his attacks?? and what's stopping wally from targeting iron, thing or ms. marvel?? If i'm not mistaken everyone is fighting to their best abilities, if soo then the titans win the majority imo

You're the one that paired them off, and his team mates would have their hands full. If we take Sentry at his best showings he would beat Donna by a long shot. Sentry is also fast as hell, he killed Attuma and a few seconds later was across the globe averting a disaster... I have no idea if he could beat Thor or not but the way that he was written in WWHulk he would give him a helluva fight.

I just dont see the Titans on this team of Avengers level the Flash is the only real threat, and with Ironman being able to hack into Cyborg the Titans might be one man short. What about Thors famous vortex? He could contain the Flash, while the rest of the Avengers work the Titans over.

TricksterPriest
I did mention amping, but don't let that bother you.

Basically, it depends on whether Flash dicks around or just decides to end it. Because in all seriousness he can literally solo the field if it's Wally and he wants to.

I did say Flash was the only way for them to win, but maybe you didn't understand that if Flash does that, he basically gives his team the win singlehanded. NO ONE ON EITHER TEAM CAN STOP HIM.

Stoic
Are you saying that the Flash can beat Thor?

Leobama
if that's the case, zoom is undefeatable

Wade Wilson
Titans 10/10. Why? 'cause of Raven. Sentry's mind is screwed up already, with Raven's powers she could make him kill his own team mates. Not to mention that she imo is the most powerfull character here. Thor would be a problem, but Flash and Donna can take him.

Kris Blaze
I did mention amping, but don't let that bother you.

Basically, it depends on whether Flash dicks around or just decides to end it. Because in all seriousness he can literally solo the field if it's Wally and he wants to.

I did say Flash was the only way for them to win, but maybe you didn't understand that if Flash does that, he basically gives his team the win singlehanded. NO ONE ON EITHER TEAM CAN STOP HIM.

Wally can't do shit.

tkitna
Flash soloing Sentry, Thor, Ms. Marvel, etc,,,,.?

Thats just sounds so silly to me.

Lethal Rogue
Avengers ftw.

TricksterPriest
Are you saying that the Flash can beat Thor?

I'm saying he can beat the entire team. There's a reason Wally is in the big 7.

quanchi112
Avengers stomp.

TricksterPriest
How do you stop a kinetic god? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zack Fair
I agree with TP.

Flash stealing their speed and making the Avengers statues spells doom for them. They cannot react as fast as him and if Wally really wants it he will do it. However if he dicks around he WILL get beaten senseless/murdered by the Avengers' big guns.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I agree with TP.

Flash stealing their speed and making the Avengers statues spells doom for them. They cannot react as fast as him and if Wally really wants it he will do it. However if he dicks around he WILL get beaten senseless/murdered by the Avengers' big guns.

Exactly. thumb up Though, under KMC rules, the Flash operates at full capacity without story constraints, as does the rest of the field.

xJLxKing
Avengers do NOT stomp. If Flash can defeat Thor, then Titans wins, however if he isn't able to defeat Thor then Avengers win. I think if its Classic Thor vs Flash, then I give it to flash. Thor can't do nothing really, he speed will get stole and he will most likely get thrown in the Speed Force. He won't be getting out!

onna Troy vs. Sentry -Sentry wins
Cyborg vs. Thing - I give it Cyborg
Starfire vs. Ms. Marvel - Ms. Marvel
Flash vs. Thor - I give it to flash if its classic Thor.

After that, Cyborg and Raven fight MS Marvel, and Flash fights Sentry. IF Thor loses !

TricksterPriest
Thor losing to Flash is not even a question, IF Wally doesn't dick around. It's a foregone conclusion that Wally wins if he's serious. Even Current Thor isn't fast enough to stop Wally.

Also, Raven>Iron Man? I would think her durability wouldn't be up to it.

Zack Fair
I don't know much about the rest of the Titans, but it all depends on Wally's mood.

Thor, Sentry, Iron Man & Miss Marvel are superior to the rest of the Titans. Too much muscle/firepower in them for the Titans to pull off victories without speed steal/amping.

Thor could BFR from the very beginning too. I think Sentry & Thor are physically superior to the entire Titans roster. Iron Man is very cunning and Ms. Marvel is tough and versatile enough to give them hell.

Again it depends on Wally doing his job.

But then again currently Wally can't go over the speed of sound. So I dunno if he can do the other stuff he used to do.

TricksterPriest
Wait, Wally's depowered? blink Uh oh......... I was assuming that he had full access to the Speed Force. nosweat

If that's the case, this is spite. thumb down

xJLxKing
^He can still steal speed from his foes

Zack Fair
Yeah. Apparentely Wally can't go over the speed of sound because he gets seizures.

Aztec123
You're the one that paired them off, and his team mates would have their hands full. If we take Sentry at his best showings he would beat Donna by a long shot. Sentry is also fast as hell, he killed Attuma and a few seconds later was across the globe averting a disaster... I have no idea if he could beat Thor or not but the way that he was written in WWHulk he would give him a helluva fight.

I just dont see the Titans on this team of Avengers level the Flash is the only real threat, and with Ironman being able to hack into Cyborg the Titans might be one man short. What about Thors famous vortex? He could contain the Flash, while the rest of the Avengers work the Titans over.

As I mentioned before, sentry's is Donna's superior. But not by a long shot, I believe she is able to give him a decent fight. After all, she was trained by the amazons and was granted the same gifts as Diana. Although, she's not as experience as diana, she can still nevertheless hold her on against sentry. Long enough for one of her teammates to help her out.

When it comes to Thor vs. flash. It can go either way, however, wally will react before Thor blinks. That being said, flash will take it more than not.

iceman24567
Like i said before the current Teen Titans is a better team honestly they have bigger guns. The Titans lose here actually.

Aztec123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Like i said before the current Teen Titans is a better team honestly they have bigger guns. The Titans lose here actually.

Who can match wally in the teen titans?? and how are the teen titans going to win the majority against the titans, if they are outclass in almost every category.

iceman24567
Who can match wally in the teen titans?? and how are the teen titans going to win the majority against the titans, if they are outclass in almost every category. Really it depends on who you use on the Teen Titans roster. I think Static, Misfit, Red Devil, Bombshell, Wonder Girl, Kid Eternity and Bombshell are more than enough for Wally and the rest of the Titans consider Bombshell is a Titan wrecker on her lonesome.

Aztec123
Originally posted by iceman24567
Really it depends on who you use on the Teen Titans roster. I think Static, Misfit, Red Devil, Bombshell, Wonder Girl, Kid Eternity and Bombshell are more than enough for Wally and the rest of the Titans consider Bombshell is a Titan wrecker on her lonesome.

I didn't know kid eternity was a teen titan!! who is he and what is he capable of doing?? embarrasment .... i've read about him in the last issue, but other than that i'm clueless... the same about misfit, i have yet to see what she's capable of doing

Anyways, from what i've seen the titans work better as a team. They have the firepower to make the teen titans cry. Unless of course you care to explain what kid eternity and misfit are capable of doing. stick out tongue

iceman24567
I didn't know kid eternity was a teen titan!! who is he and what is he capable of doing?? embarrasment .... i've read about him in the last issue, but other than that i'm clueless... the same about misfit, i have yet to see what she's capable of doing

Anyways, from what i've seen the titans work better as a team. They have the firepower to make the teen titans cry. Unless of course you care to explain what kid eternity and misfit are capable of doing. stick out tongue Misfit is a teleporter and Kid Eternity is potentially skyfather level he can basically summon the power of mythological creatures he can take over their body after summoning them pretty good stuff but he's currently weakened for some reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.