Teen titans vs. X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
Teen titans

Blue Beetle
Wondergirl
Superboy
Kid Devil
Robin

vs.

X-men

Rogue (classic)
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Storm
Gambit

cloud102
Titans. Nobody on the X-team can handle Blue Beetle.

occultdestroyer
Blue Beetle FTW

Silent Guardian
Robin and Kid Devil are weak links, team 2

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Titans. Nobody on the X-team can handle Blue Beetle.

Nightcrawler teleports his head off.

cloud102
The Scarab can pin point teleporters, so no.

cloud102
BTW, Wonder girl just got a powerup.

Enyalus
*shrug* I wasn't really big serious.

Digi
I'm a little shocked that a dude who did as well as Connor did against Emo Prime isn't eliciting "Superboy solos" from the audience. Pretty much anyone in the Superman genealogy is a bit beyond those on the X-Team anyway.

Weak links aside (which are also on the Titans) Titans ftw.

Silent Guardian
BTW, Wonder girl just got a powerup.

Oh yea I forgot about that. Well that being said idk. I'll say toss up, it would be a good fight, even if the power advantage does seem to be with the Titans. Storm, Colossus, and Classic Rogue are tough and could mix it up. Also Nightcrawler adds another factor to the fight, (well as long as Jaime does not take him out early.)

cloud102
Again, Blue Beetle can do pretty much ANYTHING. Time travel, teleportation, magic, durability, adaptation, etc... he faced Typhon, who is FAR greater than Storm. He's an actual ELEMENTAL.

Beetle's scarab is a lot more versatile and powerful than even Iron Man. Just lacks the experience.

This is how I see it:
BB- Storm= BB
Wonder Girl- Clossuss= WG
Superboy-Rogue=SB
Robin-Gambit=Gambit
Nightcrawler-Kid Devil-KD

Titans are just on another level.

The future selves are even more powerful. Kid Devil is damn near TOP TIER.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Digi
I'm a little shocked that a dude who did as well as Connor did against Emo Prime isn't eliciting "Superboy solos" from the audience. Pretty much anyone in the Superman genealogy is a bit beyond those on the X-Team anyway.

Weak links aside (which are also on the Titans) Titans ftw.

Good point.

Superboy solos.

Mindset
Superboy doesn't solo shit.

Why are you listening to Digi?

Enyalus
Superboy-Rogue=SB

Any reason why on that? Parasite always gives Superman hell. Rogue's basically in that same mold, facing someone who definitely ain't Superman.

cloud102
Now that I think about it, Rogue probably defeats SB. After all, she DID win COCll, which included Hulk, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, etc...

Harbinger
Originally posted by Mindset

Why are you listening to Digi? *shrugs* Sounded good to me.

Mindset
Yea, Digi used to trick me into believing him too. sad

cloud102
LOL!

Harbinger
laughing

Enyalus
Now that I think about it, Rogue probably defeats SB. After all, she DID win COCll, which included Hulk, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, etc...

I have both Contest of Champions...somewhere in this mess I call my room. no expression

sad

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Any reason why on that? Parasite always gives Superman hell. Rogue's basically in that same mold, facing someone who definitely ain't Superman.

no expression

Mindset
What?

They are both lesser versions of the counterparts.

Raoul
What?

They are both lesser versions of the counterparts.

that's a very, very general distinction, imo...

parasite has advantages rogue hasn't, as well...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
parasite has advantages rogue hasn't, as well...

Completely untrue. Rogue has large breasts and is an attractive female. Superboy is a teenage male.

Mindset
Originally posted by Raoul
that's a very, very general distinction, imo...

parasite has advantages rogue hasn't, as well... Connor has disadvantages Clark doesn't have.

And Rogue has advantages Parasite doesn't have.

In conclusion, you've been warned.

Raoul
Completely untrue. Rogue has large breasts and is an attractive female. Superboy is a teenage male.

but you can't touch her most of the time, though...

Connor has disadvantages Clark doesn't have.

And Rogue has advantages Parasite doesn't have.

In conclusion, you've been warned.

pr1983

Digi

Why are you listening to Digi?

laughing out loud

Btw, I didn't say he solos. I just said I'm surprised no one had said it to that point.

He doesn't solo. But he's a big part of a Titans for the majority.

Yea, Digi used to trick me into believing him too. sad

My plans.....foiled?

embarrasment

Silent Guardian
Again, Blue Beetle can do pretty much ANYTHING. Time travel, teleportation, magic, durability, adaptation, etc... he faced Typhon, who is FAR greater than Storm. He's an actual ELEMENTAL.

Beetle's scarab is a lot more versatile and powerful than even Iron Man. Just lacks the experience.

This is how I see it:
BB- Storm= BB
Wonder Girl- Clossuss= WG
Superboy-Rogue=SB
Robin-Gambit=Gambit
Nightcrawler-Kid Devil-KD

Titans are just on another level.

The future selves are even more powerful. Kid Devil is damn near TOP TIER.

okay BB is super powerful, but he lacks a lot of experience, this is why I think the fight would be close. Also do not underestimate storm she is incredibly powerful, not saying she wins, but she is stronger than Typhon.

Also nightcrawler would beat Kid Devil.

And yea the Titans future selves are very powerful, but were not talking about them. Also I hope that turns out to be an alternate reality or something. I do not want Conner and Bart brought back as clones, and I do not want Tim as Batman.

cloud102
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
okay BB is super powerful, but he lacks a lot of experience, this is why I think the fight would be close. Also do not underestimate storm she is incredibly powerful, not saying she wins, but she is stronger than Typhon.

And yea the Titans future selves are very powerful, but were not talking about them. Also I hope that turns out to be an alternate reality or something. I do not want Conner and Bart brought back as clones, and I do not want Tim as Batman.

Read the trade, End Game. Jaime does lack the experience, but he defeated the Reach by using his plans. A race of intelligent beings that even had the earths heroes fooled.

Mindset
Read the trade, End Game. Jaime does lack the experience, but he defeated the Reach by using his plans. A race of intelligent beings that even had the earths heroes fooled. Are you talking about the blue aliens?

cloud102

How would Nighty defeat Kid Devil? He can do everything Kurt can and MORE.

Silent Guardian
How would Nighty defeat Kid Devil? He can do everything Kurt can and MORE.

okay nvm, you got me I did not realize how much Kid Devil now Red Devil's powers had been upgraded. So he can teleport now that is interesting. I guess he does take nightcrawler.

cloud102
When fully unleashed, that's when he's most formidable.

occultdestroyer
Blue Beetle can have weapons enough to hurt/beat The Spectre.
He can pretty much solo the team.

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

No shit?

Silent Guardian
He can pretty much solo the team.

False!!!!!

Who are you trying to fool. You can type BS like that on your computer and post it, but that does not make it true laughing laughing

occultdestroyer
No shit?
Yes, Jaime only turned down the offers from the scarab 'cause he dislikes fighting.
The scarab can adapt to any danger.
It can emit Kryponite radiation if he were to fight a Kryptonian.
The scarab has an unknown ability to sense the weaknesses of the opponents.

Mindset
He can pretty much solo the team. WRONG

The scarab offered a suggestion that thought might take out the Spectre.

That doesn't mean Blue Beetle has a weapon that can defeat the Spectre.

Silent Guardian
Yes, Jaime only turned down the offers from the scarab 'cause he dislikes fighting.
The scarab can adapt to any danger.
It can emit Kryponite radiation if he were to fight a Kryptonian.
The scarab has an unknown ability to sense the weaknesses of the opponents.

This is true, and do not get me wrong. I like BB he is one of my new fav current heros, but you are overhyping him. He can do a lot and he is real powerful, but he lacks experience, and he is not invincible. He did fire some kind of synthetic kryptonite beam at Supergirl, but it was not enough to take her out/not super effective/true kryptonite. He does have impressive feats, and moments of greatness, but he is not that strong atleast not yet. As of right now Supes, GL and a number of other top tiers can take him down.

occultdestroyer
WRONG

The scarab offered a suggestion that thought might take out the Spectre.

That doesn't mean Blue Beetle has a weapon that can defeat the Spectre.
Thus the word "CAN"
Meaning it's just a possibility that BB can have weapons that are enough to inflict damage to Spectre, not necessary killing him, since Spectre can never be killed.

occultdestroyer
This is true, and do not get me wrong. I like BB he is one of my new fav current heros, but you are overhyping him. He can do a lot and he is real powerful, but he lacks experience, and he is not invincible. He did fire some kind of synthetic kryptonite beam at Supergirl, but it was not enough to take her out/not super effective/true kryptonite. He does have impressive feats, and moments of greatness, but he is not that strong atleast not yet. As of right now Supes, GL and a number of other top tiers can take him down.
I agree.
He still lacks experience compared to most GLs and Kryptonians.
Let's just wait and see what the future waits for him.

cloud102
Didn't Jamie admit that he had NO effect on the Spectre? Thus, not a real feat.

Mindset
Didn't Jamie admit that he had NO effect on the Spectre? Thus, not a real feat. He didn't even use the attack.

Silent Guardian
Thus the word "CAN"
Meaning it's just a possibility that BB can have weapons that are enough to inflict damage to Spectre, not necessary killing him, since Spectre can never be killed.

by inflict damage, what do you mean? Are we talking paper cuts, maybe. Or like that feeling you et when your foot falls asleep. Significant damage, no way.

Mindset
Thus the word "CAN"
Meaning it's just a possibility that BB can have weapons that are enough to inflict damage to Spectre, not necessary killing him, since Spectre can never be killed. You made it a definite statement that Blue Beetle has a weapon that can hurt or beat Spectre, he has shown neither.

occultdestroyer
by inflict damage, what do you mean? Are we talking paper cuts, maybe. Or like that feeling you et when your foot falls asleep. Significant damage, no way.
Jaime was offered by the scarab weapons that COULD potentially harm the Spectre, but he declined because of the simple reason of disliking fighting.
Thus, he never used any of the said suggested weapons from the scarab.
The significance of the damage, we may never know.

Silent Guardian
Jaime was offered by the scarab weapons that COULD potentially harm the Spectre, but he declined because of the simple reason of disliking fighting.
Thus, he never used any of the said suggested weapons from the scarab.
The significance of the damage, we may never know.

good point, and understandable logic. However, by looking at the strength level of the Specter and Jaime's feats, one would assume the Specter does not have much of a problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.