Original Ghost Rider vs. Mortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Discuss.

StiltmanFTW
I mean Blaze at his original power level (no penance stare, no huge hellfire explosions, no instant HF, can be KO'd, etc.)

Eternal Idol
Original Ghost Rider fought everything from criminal stuntcyclists to demonic stuntcyclists from Hell.

If Hercules gets tricked onto a motorcycle, he's gonna get his ass kicked. no expression

Otherwise, Hercules ftw.

Lethal Rogue
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
If Hercules gets tricked onto a motorcycle, he's gonna get his ass kicked. no expression
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
OGR has beaten Savage Hulk, remember that. And there was no motorcycle stick out tongue

Eternal Idol
Yeah, but the old Ghost Rider comics were pretty campy. Hulk stood still while Ghost Rider burnt up the oxygen around him, and passed out soon afterward.

It could happen, but it's going to be that much harder to do in a heated fight with Hercules.

guy222
He beat Death in a race

Hercules and GR were also part of the Champions

Eternal Idol
You know... I'd forgotten that Ghost Rider had Jesus in his corner back in the days. Herc gets a good old-fashioned Judeo-Christian beatdown and repents for his blasphemous ways.

guy222
I have the entire run in storage. Nice and secure to give to my nephew when he's older

long pig
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.