left 4 dead rp thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mando' Ade
david pushed his way towards the safe room through the hoard of infected, pushing them away and letting loose a volley of bullets. he pushed open the door and fell in, kicking it closed. an arm stuck trhough the crack, trying to grab at him. he pulled out his bat an beat it off of the body it was attached to. he pushed a refrigerator in front of the door to block it.

((shaggs, you have control of my character and the rp from now until i get my computer fixed. everyone else, the rp starts in the safe room and outside where other survivors are hiding.))

Shaggs
The other door of the safe room that David has just ducked into burst open, with Jacob falling in and slamming the door behind him. Standing wearily, he didn't notice David first off, being more interested in blocking off the door. It wasn't until he grabbed some extra ammunition for his pistol, that he noticed David. "Son of a *****.. good to see someone else made it.", Jacob said.

Striding Cloud
Kage was in his bed one ear phone in his ear, and the other ear on the phone. He was talking to his girlfriend. When the call suddenly went dead. He stood up hearing screams from the living room. Opening his door in curiosity. "What the hell is-" His words were cut short as he seen red. Blood was gushing everywere. His eyes followed the chewing noise. To see his sister ontop of his mother ripping her apart. His sister turned her attention towards him and growled. She than let out a blood thirsty scream.

Shaggs
Jacob and David both sat inside the safe room, both doors securely shut, with dozens of infected waiting to get in. Pulling out his pistol, he examined it very closely, admiring the workmanship, and odd shape. "Can't beat Russian made.."

Striding Cloud
Kage's sister in a instant had him to the ground. Kage watched as she moved in for the kill. Suddenly Kage's father came running threw the room tackling his sister to the ground. Kage jumped as he heard a gunshot and blood flew into his face. His sisters brains were splattered everywhere. His father stood up half dazed and turned to Kage. "Are you alright son?" Kage stared at him in amazement as movement caught his eye behind his father. He watched his mother gradually get up from the ground. She cupped her hands over his fathers mouth and bit him. He watched blood explode from his fathers neck. Kage stepped back inside of his room slamming the door behind him. His eyes than began to wonder as he searched for a weapon to defend himself with. He grabbed a crow bar that he found under his bed. A hand flew threw the door busting a hole threw the wooden door. Kage ran to his window and swung the crow bar into it. There was loud crash as it shattered, he stuck his foot out first. Than remembered his cellphone. He than ran back inside to grab it. And jumped out onto his balcony. He climbed onto the rooftops. And noticed the swarming zombies below him. My sisters dead! My fathers dead! My mother was dead! But she...she came back! What the hell is happening here! Am i the only one alive in the world! Kage thought inside of his head.

Mr.Alex
Xander sat in his house alone, he heard a gunshot from
the house next door. He slowly walked the window, hears
more noises. Xander looked out the window, seeing the
zombies moving around below and his neighbour on his
roof. Xander didnt know his neighbours, he didn't speak alot.
"OI!" Xander yelled, "W..W..What the F*ck is going on."
He then looked back down at the zombies, the had heard
Xander and were now moving towards the house.

Striding Cloud
Kage looked up in atonishment to see someone who looked normal. He turned to Xander and opened his mouth to speak but all that was heard was a mumble. Kage knew not to take his eyes off of the roof, The owner had built this years ago, with cheap tiles. He could slip off any second. He turned back to Xander while keeping his balance and looked below him. Kage stayed low as he walked towards Xander. "I...I...I..." Kage slurred his words as he was confused and still in shock of what happened before.

Zalindrana
=Outside the Safe room that David and Jacob were in, the sound of a car alarm began to go off. The zombies at both doors ran off as they always do in hopes of finding a living person who bumped into it. After they had left a banging began on one of the doors. Jason was outside trying to get in.=

Hey! If there is anyone in here open up!

Shaggs
Jacob stood up, pulling out his side arm and moved to the door. He moved the slot to the side and looked out, seeing Jason. He quickly unlatched the door and swung it open. "Get in, quick!"

Mr.Alex
"Um...ar...M..Make your way to the back
yard, grab a weopon or something!" Xander quickly ran from his room, hearing zombie starting to smash down
the doors and windows downstairs. Xander entered his parents
room, running towards the cabanent. There he found a shoe box,
he opened the box finding his dads old colt. Xander went to exit
the room but heard the zombie had entered his house, He slammed
the door shut locking it.
"Shit Shit Shit!" He said softly to himself.

Zalindrana
=Jason ran inside right when the car alarm went off. He helped to Barricade the door again and just as they finished he could hear the Zombies coming back=

That was close. Thanks for opening up.... I saw one of you run in here and was hiding trying to find a way to get the zombies away from the door long enough for me to get in. I was shooting cars for a good while.... Lucky me one had an alarm. Bastards seem attracted to loud noises....

=Jason sat on the ground and breathed heavily. He checked his ammo, 3 rouns left in the gun, and 1 clip of 15. He still wore half his security outfit. Black belt with a gun holster, handcuffs, pepper spray, typical things a cop would carry. but he was security. He had no training as a police officer. After he caught his breath he got to his feet.=

Names Jason Freeman. Security Guard for ... ah hell it doesnt matter. The Company is over run with Zombies most like it...

Striding Cloud
Kage climbed back into the building window, and walked into Xanders apartment. "Xander! Are you here." He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer bottle. Than he broke it across the table creating a weapon. He was looking for anything to defend himself with. "Xander are you here!" Kage began to feel nervous. He was back to stage 1, alone and by himself. Is Xander one of them now?! Kage thought and peeked around the corner. Seeing one of the slow moving zombies standing by a room door. Kage ducked back into cover. Boy am i lucky. I got caught with a deaf one. He has to be if he didn't hear all the racket i made. Kage thought to himself.

Mr.Alex
The zombie banged on the door, trying to get into the room,
Xander had never held a real gun before. Suddenly a fist came
through the door making a hole.
"Oh Shit!" Xander said raising the gun up, not even checking if it was loaded.
"Here goes nothing." He fired of the gun at the door and hole.
"DIE MOTHERF*CKERS!" He yelled with his eyes shut as he
repeatedly pulled the trigger. The gun then jammed and there
was no noise. Xander slowly walked to the door and looked
out the hole, seeing 3 zombies lay dead in there blood. He
gripped the small box of ammunition and made his way out of
the room. As Xander made his way around the house holding a
crowbar he had found, turned to noises in the kitchen. He held
the crowbar back, ready to attack whatever was in the kitchen.

Striding Cloud
Kage heard the gun shots and gulped. He grabed the beer bottle and walked around the corner. Once he spotted Xander he jumped back dropping the beer bottle. "SH!T! Man where were you?" He spotted the zombies and turned back to Xander. "Oh you had the gun. Man we have to go now!"

Mr.Alex
"Out the back, lets go!" Xander said, he quickly moved
towards the back door, the revolver in one hand and
the crow bar in the other. He reached for the door
handel, then turned back to Kage.
"Ok...on the count of three,
we run to the fence, jump it and move down the ally...Ok?"
Xander placed the revolver into his pocket and placed
his hand back on the doorhandel.
"Three...Two...One...GO!" Xander pushed the door open and
ran to the towards the fence, ready to jump opver it.

Striding Cloud
Kage followed Xander until they opened the door. "I have to go get my girlfriend. The call went dead, as soon as the outbreak started. I can't leave her." He than noticed the incoming zombies rushing towards them. Kage heard a blood thirsty scream, everything after that happened so fast. He spotted an zombie crawling on the wall like a type of spider. And it vaulted straight towards him off the wall. It knocked him upon force onto the ground. Kage was trying to wrestle the thing off him. The Hunter lifted up and swung at Kage with it's claws. It put a giant scratch in Kage's shirt. Luckily his crowbar was blocking one part of his shirt.

Mr.Alex
Xander heard the scream and turned around, seeing Kage on the ground. "Oh Shit!" Xander swung his crowbar down into the zombie, knocking him off Kage. "Get up..Move!" Xander said taking another large swing, smack his crowbar into yet another zombie. A large crash came from behind them, another zombie had smashed through the fence and moved toward."M..Mrs.Jeffery?" Xander said looking down at the zombie who had been a neighbour. She then growled and ran at them.

Shaggs
Jacob stood against the door, his arms crossed, and his weapon firmly gripped in his right hand. "Well Mr. Freeman, I'm Jacob Book, I used to work for a car dealership. It's all ****ed up now.", he said with a laugh. "I guess you are one of us so called 'lucky' immunes."

Zexion
Evan ran down the street as fast as he could. * jesus christ there faster than me* He looked back and started to loose his breath * i cant do this forever* He turned around and started firing his M-16. It hurt his shoulder since he never fired a automatic rifle before but he didnt care , he didnt wanna die cause he couldnt take the pain of the rifle agiasnt him

After killing the 8 that tryed running him down he picked up the speed and started running agian. He saw a open window with a desk in front of it. He shoot the glass and jumped in. he pushed the big desk in the way of the broken glass window and waited for more zombies. * i must rest a bit * He tryed the door behind him and it was locked. He then heared loud foot steps running. He grabed another M-16 magazine and put it in the gun and cocked it. * ok here we go agian* At least this time Evan didnt have to run for now.

Zalindrana
=Jason snorte=

Lucky? You call this lucky?!

=He said gesturing around them as they cowered in a blocked off room.=

But then again Its better then being a damned Zombie.... So yeah I guess I am one of the 'Lucky' ones.

=Jason let out a chuckle. Then another. And then he just started to laugh.=

...this is totally FUBAR...

Striding Cloud
Kage took out his crowbar and took a stance, waiting for Mrs. Jefferey. Soon as she was in reach, he bent his knees down low and swung it right into her head. She backed off for a bit, but came rushing back at him. "Come on! I'll try calling her, if we can make it to towns square. Maybe we can block it off." Kage ran to the white fence and leaped over it.

Mr.Alex
Xander leapt the fence after Kage, following him down the ally.
"So how are we gonna get their...Run?"
Xander held the crowbar tight as he ran next to Kage

Striding Cloud
"That's not an option!" Kage yelled as he stopped spotting the horde of zombies walking around sluggishly. "We're going to my girlfriends house! I can't just leave her." He said as he turned down a alley way which looked clear till he got down the street. Kage spotted a car in the alley and took his ripped short off. He wrapped it around his fist and punched the window three times until it finally broke. He than climbed into it and turned to Xander, and opened the car door. The alarm came on and swarms of zombies, came rushing to them. "I pray that you know how to hot wire a car." Kage said staring at Xander.

Mr.Alex
"Um....Ar." Xander sat in the car, he quickly pulled down the sun visor letting at set of keys fall int his lap. "Oh...Here we go." He started up the car then jumped across into the passenger seat. "You drive, now lets Go!" Xander looked out the windshield, seeing zombies moving towards them.

Striding Cloud
"I don't have my drivers license yet!" Kage said turning to Xander, he than floored it and shot out into streets. He ran over a ton of zombies but continued going. They weren't stupid, because most of the zombies cleared the way of the car. "Turn the news on." He said as he continued driving threw the zombies. Kage made a sharp U turn around the corner. I'll save you Jessica. I swear it. He thought to himself as he continued driving.

Mr.Alex
Xander turned the radio on, hearing nothing but static.
"They must be everywhere!"
Xander then looked to the side window seeing the zombie pass as the car drove down the street with speed.
"So were does this Jessica live?"

Striding Cloud
"Lets hope not." Kage continued driving and pulled into an alleyway. Where it seemed to be no zombies. "There." He pointed at the house, which had a huge tree on top of the roof. And a van that had crashed into the garage. Kage heard the zombies getting closer. "Let's go." He said and opened the car door than stepped out.

Mr.Alex
Xander followed holding the crowbar with tow hands, every so often he looked behind him to check for more zombies.
"Hmmm...This feels really bad, better Be ready for anything."
Xander slowly walked up to the front door, pushing it open.

Zalindrana
=Jason finally got to his feet and stretched. HE checked the ammo in his gun again and then walked over to them.=

We cant sit here forever. We need to get out. I have another beeper for a pipebomb but not enough materials for the Explosion. It should buy us enough time to get out of here and get to another safe house.

Mando' Ade
david stood, cocking his uzi and turning to the door. he slowly slid the slot open to check. it was clear in his vision. "allright, we wait until we actually see one, then we throw it in the opposite direction of where we're going." before they aggreed he grabed a few clips and a medpak and raised the bar holding the door closed. he kicked it open and ran out, sprinting down the alley way towards the street. "i think i hear a car!"

Zalindrana
=Jason cursed as the other guy just ran out.=

Wait! Dont go out by yourself!

=Jason ran out after David beconing the other guy to come on and Follow. He turned to scan the area for Zombies not seeing any just yet.=

Mando' Ade
bump))

Mr.Alex
Xander entered the house, slowly walking down the hallway. The house was a mess, there was no sign of blood but broken object lay on the floor.
"Shit....We shouldn't be walking around here. We need to find somewere safe."
Xander held his crowbar like a baseball bat, ready to hit anything that attacked or made sudden movement.
"Were would she be hiding if she was here...Assuming shes still alive."

Shaggs
Jake sprinted right behind David, his weapon at the ready. "I'm right behind you man."

Mando' Ade
david rounded a corner, bursting out into the street. he spotted the car immediately, hearing the engine purr where it stood. he opened the door and jerked the keys out, turning the car off. he put them in his pocket and turned to the door of the apartment just as it closed. "they went in there. he approached the door, bringing his uzi to bear. the door creaked as he opened it slowly. "hello, anyone in there? anyone not infected?"

Zalindrana
=Jason came up behind David, pistol aiming a their six so to not be taken off guard.=

You think someone is in there?

Mr.Alex
Xander heard the voices and turned towards them.
"Finally....Some survivors."
Xander walked towards them, lowering his crowbar.
"We gotta get the F*ck out of here!"

(Dunno what happened to Striding Cloud)

Zalindrana
=Jason saw someone and raised up his pistol about to fire at, what he thought was, a Zombie. He then heard it talk and put two and two together. Another survivor. He lowered his gun and looked around before back at them.=

Your right, we do. Which means we dont have time to stand here for introductions. Come on lets go.

Mando' Ade
david began back in the direction of the safe house when he spotted something leaving the alleyway. it stepped forward slowly, its pale grey skin appearing unhuman in the sunlight. "ah shit, jason give me the fire alarm, now! its blocking our way to the safe room. everyone, into the building."

((someone pm him.))

Zalindrana
((Fire Alarm? Or do you mean Pipe Bomb? ))

Mr.Alex
Xander raised his crowbar seeing the figure.
"There must be more coming, let's take the car."
Xander ran to the door of the car and opened it, He looked back up to the zombie that came closer.

Scarlet Fox
~The Zombie got closer and closer when suddenly a single shot rang out and the Zombies head jerked to the side as a burst of blood pops out of its head. It fell to the ground and Lily jumped out of a window, grabbed onto a Light pole, and slide down.~ Howdy! ~She sauluted them with her pistol as she walked over.~ Seems like you boys could use a hand getting out of the City. Im on my way out.... And trust me a Car wont get you far. It creates noise and those bloody bastards are attracted to it. I suggest we go through the buildings to the east. I hear the Military is attempting to Evac survivors. But thats just what I hear. Still.. wouldnt hurt to try right? Oh yeah, Names Lily boys...

Shaggs
Jacob stopped and turned around as soon as he saw Lily, covering their backs. "Riverside is still up and running, at least that's what my texts are saying. They stopped about two hours ago though, so if they are up, I don't know."

Macabre
Henry's arms ached. His legs burned. But he kept running. Another of the undead wheezed and stumbled out in front of him. The gun raised from his side, and he squeezed out another slug. The zombie dropped to the floor. He kept running.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily heard a gun shot not too far away~ More survivors. We gota go get them. you can stay here and huddle in your noisy car if you wish. ~She turned and ran off down the street. She was pretty fast. She had to be. As she turns the corner of the street she stops her feet, leands back, and slides before running down another street to where Henry was.~

Mando' Ade
david sighed. "you know guys, it's getting dark. we should duck in here for toooni-" he slowly cut off his sentence. staring at what was coming. he followed its sight line to jacob. "okay, jacob, don't pan-" the hunter jumped out, screeching towards jacob. at the same time, more infected began to stumble out of the alleyway, following the first one. "that ***** alerted them!" he punched the hunter off of jacob. shooting it with the uzi until it hit the car. he then pulled out his pistol and shot it in the head. it fell against the car, bashing the windsheild. the airbags went off, trapping xander in the front seat for a moment. david pulled him out and turned to the horde. he gasped and turned to yell. "everyone inside NOW!" the horde ran forward at hogh speed, bearing down on the survivors position. he reloaded his uzi, using it to shoot them back.

Zalindrana
Oh Sh*t!!

=Jason pulled out his pistol and began to fire at the zombies as he ran into the building.=

HURRY UP YOU GUYS! WE CANT WAIT FOR THAT WOMAN TO GET BACK!!

Macabre
Henry jumped at the sound of footsteps rapidly approaching, used to the slow, heavy plodding of the undead's gait. His gun instinctively rose up, ready to drop the target that flew around the corner. She was a breather.
"What the hell is going on here? Are there more survivors?"

Foot3Shooter
Taylor crouched down behind the gurney, watching the shambling undead down the hallway of the hospital. He had been working on an internship there before the disease spread through one of the paitents, to the whole hospital. Taylor was one of the immune. The power was out, so the only way he saw anything was by the flashlight he was carrying. He stood up, his white gymshoes sqeeking silently on the linolium floor, and ran torwards the emergency door. He was almost there before he heard crying from the room next to him. 'Another surviver?' he thought 'thank God I'm not the only one left.' Taylor looked back down the hall at the few undead there. They were in various poses, sitting down, heads on the walls, or just standing silently. 'Hope it isn't too boring for them here' he thought as he pushed open the door to the paitent room.

The crying was definetly coming from in here. Taylor walked in, looking around. He whispered into the darkness "Is anyone in here?" he asked, and the crying continued. "Don't worry, I'm not one of them" he said in a friendly tone. He thought he saw a silhouette in the corner of the room, so he flipped on his flashlight. The crying stopped as the light fell upon the form of a young woman, maybe a little younger than Taylor. She slowly stood up, dressed in a white paitent gown. She turned torwards him, and Taylor stepped back as she screamed at him. Her eyes glowed red, and her fingernails were long and knife-like. She lunged torwards him, and Taylor jumped backwards, avoiding the pale hand by inches. 'What the hell..' he thought as he slammed the door on the witch's face. A high growl asounded from the room as he heard her banging against the door. Taylor looked down the hall once more before he turned and pushed open the emergency door, heading out into the alleyway outside the hospital.

Shaggs
((The Infected aren't slow, they're practically Olympic Runners))

A loud screech sounded deep in the city, and shadows came charging down the street, illuminated by the fires. Jacob raised his weapon and pulled the hammer back, aiming and starting to move backwards. "We need to go, now!" He tried to make a mad dash towards the door, still a little dazed from the Hunter's blow.

Macabre
((True, this is left 4 dead, forgot. sorry!))

Scarlet Fox
~Lily didnt bother to answer. She ran up to him grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back towards the others. She saw two zombies infront of them, she pulled up her pistol and shot one in the back of the head and pushed another into the street. She then ran up behind the rest of them dragging the other guy with her inside. She let him go and then smirked~ Yes There are more.

Macabre
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
~Lily didnt bother to answer. She ran up to him grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back towards the others. She saw two zombies infront of them, she pulled up her pistol and shot one in the back of the head and pushed another into the street. She then ran up behind the rest of them dragging the other guy with her inside. She let him go and then smirked~ Yes There are more.

Owch...
Nice wheels. Whats the plan? Heading to the subway? There HAS to be a way out of here.

Foot3Shooter
Taylor looked around the alleyway, into the street, which was strangely devoid of undead. He went around, staying low, but moving as fast as he could. The gunshop was nearby. Kind of ironic how the gunshop, full of tools meant to take life, was located right next to a place to save life. However, this was lost on Taylor as he approached the gunshop. He straightened up as he tried the door. "Damnit," he cursed softly as he turned to head to the side entrance. He stopped short as he saw a zombie, head and hands on the wall. Taylor's breath caught in his throat. He looked down, finding a crowbar resting on the cold asphalt. He kept his eyes on the zombie as he slowly bent down and picked up the crowbar. It was cold in his hand as he righted himself, and slowly approached the zombie, circling around to angle himself at the zombie's back. He raised the crowbar, and brought it down hard on the back of the undead's head. He crumpled to the ground, and Taylor let go of his held breath. He tried the door next to the now dead zombie, finding it open. He pulled it open and quickly slipped inside...

(OOC: I'm hoping to eventually find you guys, but I'm trying to arm myself first.)

Mando' Ade
the infected dont ignore humans. while at first they appear to, if you get within 10 feet they will notice you and they will try to kill you. you made it sound like it wasnt even alive, just sitting there, two feet away from some juicy human flesh and you managed to kill it with a single blow without struggle. and the witch would have busted through and come after you.))

david backed into the door, still shooting into the horde. "we need to get upstairs, we might be able to make a bridge to the other building. a piece of wood or something!"

Scarlet Fox
(( I guess he doesnt play the game much O.o ))

~The zombie she had simply pushed out of the way earlier had come up and through the door. With her back turned she didnt see it or know it was there until it started to slash at her back. Lily let out a yell and turned around unloading an entire clip into the Zombies torso.~ Son of a *****!! ~She opened up a small pack she had around her waist and pulled out a itsy bitsy roll of bandages. She cursed and put it back, it was no where near enough to bandage the wounds she just recieved.~ .. Okay.. First things first. We need to secure our position so Sh*t like that doesnt happen again. Come on.

Mr.Alex
Xander ran up the stairs, heading towards the closest window.
"I Found a window, Hurry!" He yelled downstairs to the rest.
Xander raised his crowbar and smashed it down into the window, sending shattered glass everywere. He looked out the window towards the next building, He looked down seeing the large fall down.
"Theres gotta be someway to get across." He said to himself.

Shaggs
Jake grabbed Lily by the arm and pulled her up the stairs along with the others. "I'll patch you up when we get somewhere safe." Once at the top of the stairs, and looked down to see if there was anyone else still down there. "You guys try to find a way to another building, I'll hold them here 'til we have a way!"

Pep
(Pardon the intrusion, but have you guys ever considered making Myspace pages for your characters?)

Mr.Alex
(Why make myspace pages for them???)

Foot3Shooter
(OOC: I didn't say I lost the Witch, I just got out of there. It's still coming after me. As for the zombie, in the game, you can be standing a few inches from a zombie, and it won't notice you, as long as your behind it. Also, if you hit any human body in the skull with an object like a crowbar, your crush it, and hit the brain as well.)

Taylor looked around the gun shop. It was mostly a hunting store, so there wasn't much more than rifles. 'Guess it doesn't matter as long as I have a gun' Taylor thought as he grabbed boxes of ammo, as well as a backpack used by hunters. He shoved the boxes inside, leaving one box out. He zipped up the bag, and set it on the counter next to him. He pulled a hunting rifle out of the glass case, feeling the alien object in his hands. The most experience he'd had with a gun was playing paintball with his friends. He opened up the box and pulled out a magazine, pushing it into the slot, clacking it a couple of times against the underside of the gun before it slid in with a satisfying click. As he swung the backpack over his lab coat, he noticed a pistol sitting on the counter. He picked it up, taking a few seconds to find out how to check the ammo in the gun. It had a full mag. He smiled as he turned on the safety and slid it into the waistband of his scrubs. He pushed the side door open, looking around quickly before heading out, stepping over the zombie's body as he did so...

Pep
Originally posted by Mr.Alex
(Why make myspace pages for them???)

It's fun, what with pictures and blogs and what not..
Everything can be much more detailed if you're serious about Left 4 Dead role-play.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily began to protest but the guy had a strong grip. She liked guys who seemed in control. But now wasnt the time to day dream. Once at the top of t he stairs she checked her pistols and pointed down the steps.~ Ill stay with you. Extra guns can always come in handy.

Shaggs
Jacob looked at her for a moment, before remembering the zombies and then turned to help fend them off. His walkie-talkie, strapped to his hip began to sputter and a Russian accented man began to speak. "Jake, the *static*opper is goin*static*eave soon. *static*here are you?"

Scarlet Fox
~She smiled at him a moment then when his walkie went off she looked towards the stairs aiming her pistols.~ Who the hell is that? ~A Zombie ran up the stairs and she let off two shots, one in the torso and one right in the eye~ Bulls eye... or... Zombie eye rather.. ~She let out a small giggle~

Mando' Ade
david began looking through closets around the building. finnally, around the back was a broom closet and in the closet he found an extending ladder. he pulled it out and dragged it to the room where they had opened the window. "allright, we just need to open another window and push it across."

Scarlet Fox
~Lily yelled back~ We dont have all day. These bastards are going to flood these halls in a matter of seconds. Use the ladder to break the window to the other building! ~She turned and shot another zombie, one of her pistols letting out a light click indicating it ran out of bullets. She cursed, dropped the mag, and put in another one. She only had one more left.~

Mando' Ade
david extended the ladder across, bashing it against the window. the glass cracked an then broke. "allright, let's go!" he set down the ladder and began to pull himself across. "one at a time, it cant hold much wait!" he hopped off into the other building, scanning the room he was in. he found a small bottle of pain medication.

Zalindrana
=Jason held the ladder for David as he crossed. When he got to the other side he looked to the others next to him.=

Wait for the okay signal then the next person goes.

Shaggs
Jacob turned to Lily and smiled. "You heard the man!" He pushed her through the open door way, making sure that she got to the ladder in time, and was planning to sacrifice himself, if the need arises. "That would be our ticket out of here!" Jacob slammed the door behind him, pushing his wait against it making sure that no infected made it through.

Scarlet Fox
dsd

Scarlet Fox
((lol sry i thought i hit the back button on my mouse. Guess not.))

~Lily slammed her fist into Jacobs arm~ I bet you 20 bucks I can run faster then you! Ill hold the door you go! ~She braced the door as well~ Besides, I expect no special treatment just because im a woman

Shaggs
Jacob chuckled and stayed in place. "I'm not doing this because you're a woman, I'm doing it because I used to be a soldier." He grabbed his radio and hit the button twice, signifying that he was still uninfected and on his way, but couldn't afford to talk at the moment. "Chopper's overrun.. Domonick and Mikhael are dead.. Moving to a safe position, over." Jacob's radio cut out and he looked around the room, not knowing what to do.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily growled and grabbed his arm with a surprising grip~ My name is Lily Anderson. General Andersons Daughter! You might of heard of him! I was raised with the same ideals as any soldier was simply Trained with. And there was one thing i had drilled in my head with the rest of the bull sh*t. No one is left behind! NOW MOVE SOLDIER! ~She glared at him. She seemed serious... but then she smiled.~ Ill be right behind you.

Shaggs
"Иаков Книгу Российской армии сержант!" Jacob looked her in the eye. "I just lost two friends, get a now on NOW!" He said, this time with anger in his eyes. "I'll catch up with you, but I can't follow you just at the moment." He forced her off the door, and opened it shooting the zombie in the head, and pulled the door shut behind him. "You better survive this!"

**Jacob Book, Sergeant of the Russian Army!**

(Going to retrieve my second character)

Scarlet Fox
~Lily was about to argue some more when he just opened the door and ran out, shutting it behind him~ HEY!! ~she grit her teeth then turned to the ladder.~ .. stupid guy... Hey you! ~Speaking to Jason.~ Get across the ladder now! Im not leaving anyone else here! ~She walked over and grabbed his shirt pushing him towards the window~ Hurry up I dont want to stay here any longer then I have too!

Shaggs
Jacob knew that he didn't have much time, so he charged out of one of the windows, into the street. The horde was now dead on his tracks since he was alone. He fired his pistol a few times, hoping to draw more attention, and to buy the others some very needed time. With little time to make a decision, he ran into an alleyway, and was unsuccessful at opening one of the doors. A few infected had chased after him, cornering him in the alley. Raising his pistol up, he fired once, hitting the first zombie he saw, and pulling the trigger again, gave the dreaded click that he had feared. Just as he was left helpless, the door swung open and two men, both armed with assault rifles, fired into the oncoming Horde. "You're going to be alright, my friend!" A tall muscular soldier, in an odd uniform pulled out a clip for a pistol and handed it to Jacob. Relieved to see Nikolai and his other friend, he loaded the weapon and looked back at the building. "There are other survivors in there! We can take them back to the chopper." Nikolai shook his head side to side. "A Tank smashed the shit out of the chopper before Yuri could take off. We're all that's left of your 'rescue team'." Jacob was hit with a sudden wave of hopelessness before he snapped out of it, and started to move forward. "They'll leave us if we don't hurry up!" The others followed a little more cautiously though.

Zalindrana
HEY! Ow! Fine! Just hurry up.

=Jason crawled out the window and across the ladder. Once on the other side he pulled his pistol back out and nodded to David.=

Foot3Shooter
Taylor looked up at the fire escape, preparing to make a jump. He had walked from the gunshop for a while before he heard the familiar scream of the Witch. He was now trying to get up to the rooftops. He got a running start and jumped, barely reaching the fire escape ladder, which fell down with Taylor's weight. He climbed up the ladder, reaching the second floor level, and pulled the ladder up with him. Another scream echoed off the empty buildings, making Taylor's blood run cold. He stood up, and adjusted the backpack straps. He started climbing the fire escape, soon reaching the top and looking out over the rooftops. In the distance, he noticed the smoking wreackage of a helicopter. 'Can zombies do that?' he thought as he hopped down the steps to the place where the two buildings connected.

As he went to climb the stairs, he heard a stirring noise from the window next to him. He looked at it for a second before it burst open, a zombie lunging at Dr. Coles through the apartment. Taylor had just enough time to get his gun up, which took the impact of the zombies weight, and it pushed him hard against the bar. A shooting pain shot up his spine, and Taylor let out a groan of pain before he gritted his teeth, stopping himself. The zombie reached out with it's teeth, and Taylor leaned back as much as he good before he pushed his gun up, along with his leg, putting most of his force into it before he flipped it over the side. Taylor took a breath before hearing a thud from below. He looked over the railing, seeing the zombie sprawled below him. Taylor saw shadows play across the alleyway, and Dr. Coles turned and ran up the escape, making his way to the helicopter...

Shaggs
((Just so you can make it to the group a little more easily, and have your first interaction from the others XD))

Yuri opened his eyes, pain shooting through his body from everywhere. Smoke was coming up in plumes, and fire was slowly spreading to the grass from the once running engine. Looking off to his left, or more like slumping to his left, he peered at the severed arm of a Tank, who took the brunt of the rotors before flipping the chopper. Ivan was slumped in the seat next to him, already dead after being impaled by a lead pipe that had been bent. It was coming from the wall that the Tank had thrown them at. "Sasha?... are you alive?" He stood for a moment and tried to walk, but only fell to the ground, looking at the infected stumbling around outside, not able to see into the sealed off chopper.

Mando' Ade
David looked out the window at the other 2 in the room. "hey, you two, hurry up we don't have much time before they start jumping for the ladder!" he started shooting at the gathering horde below. suddenly, something long and dark wrapped around his throat. "oh, fu-!!!" the smoker pulled him up, strangling him above the ladder and growing group of infected.

Scarlet Fox
SH*T! ~Lily crawled out to the ladder and stood up, aimming her pistol up at the smoker and shooting him, as she walked across the ladder. After unloading her other gun 'click' the Smoker blew into his usual cloud of smoke and as David fell she jumped forward catching him in the mid-section and both of them fell into the room with Jason~ Got ya! ~Lily said with a smile. It faded when she heard a loud crash. she got to her feet and looked out the window. When she jumped she kicked the ladder back and off the window-sil.~ .... oops...

Shaggs
Jacob, Nikolai, and Dmitri all looked on in horror as the ladder fell, leaving them stranded on the other side. Dmitri turned and looked as the door started to crack and splinter. "I told you that we should never try and rescue the civilians! If you had just listened, we would have been hone two weeks ago, sipping on vodka, and watching as the rest of the world went to hell!" Jacob glared back at him. "I couldn't just leave survivors behind!" Nikolai responded this time. "They didn't even know you had a way out! Yuri is dead because of you!"

Mando' Ade
david coughed and weezed. "that was some crazy sh-" *cough, hack* he stood up, regaining his balance and looking through the window. on the other side he spotted the three russians, arguing. he looked down at the fallen ladder and the infected below staring back up. "we have to keep moving. we need to get them over here. any suggestions on how?"

Zalindrana
=Jason shook his head.=

I have no clue. Maybe theres another ladder here somewhere.

=He shrugged a bit and made his way to the door putting an ear to it.=

Doesnt sound like there are zombies outside...

Scarlet Fox
~Lily looked out the window and looked upwards.~ Maybe we can get them from the roof. I mean the Alley isnt that big. If you jump from the roof you can land on the scafling on this building. I know I can make it ive dont it before... Come on.~She lookes to the three i nthe other building~ Make your way to the roof!! ~She turns to the others with her.~

Foot3Shooter
(OOC: Thanks Shaggs)

Taylor reached the helicopter, which was just ahead of him. He looked back, checking the fire escape, as well as the roof entrances. He didn't notice the injured man until he let out a groan. Taylor spun around, aiming his gun from side to side, before he saw the man crumpled on the ground. Many thoughts raced through his head; "Shoot him!" and "Run!" being his bodies natural responces, fight or flight as it was called, but his own instincts told him to help as much as he could. As he looked closer, he saw that the man was human, at least as far as he could tell. Taylor bent down and flipped him over, hearing him groan again. "Don't worry, I'm a doctor, I can fix you up." He looked up, seeing a med-pack in the ruined helicopter. He stood up, and grabbed it off the wall, and saw the man known as Ivan. He checked for a pulse, but he was gone. He slid his hand over the man's eyes, closing them. Dr.Coles then turned back to his 'paitent'. He bent down again, and opened up the med-pack, using the limited tools to bandage him up. The man would definetly need a follow up, but this was all he could do now. "Can you stand?" he asked the man, standing up slowly and retrieving his hunting rifle.

Shaggs
Yuri groaned and reached for his side arm, pulling it out and firing once, hitting an infected running a ways off. "Yeah.. I'll just need to clear my head a bit.. maybe you have some pain killers?" He said with a slight laugh, knowing that most of his supplies were burned.

Jacob and the others both turned and ran for the stairs, the Horde now right behind them. They ran backwards as best they could and fired into the seemingly endless Horde of infected. They slammed through the roof access door, and then smashed it shut, holding it in place while Jacob looked for a way across.

Foot3Shooter
Taylor smiled and laughed, shaking his head. "Normally, I'd ask for some proof of perscription, but now iy doesn't really matter" he pulled some pills out of his lab coat pocket, and tossed the pills to the man he now knew as Yuri, who then caught the pills. Taylor heard another scream, and his face turned white. He ran to the edge of the building, looking out into the streets. The Witch was back. It was looking straight at Taylor before it started running torwards the building. Taylor adjusted his rifle, looking down the scope, aiming a few steps in front of the Witch, and fired. It hit witch in the torso, and the right side of her body pitched backwards slightly before she righted herself and continued torwards him. Dr. Coles turned to Yuri again and said "We have to move!"

Shaggs
Yuri stood up and picked up a twisted piece of the chopper's blade and swung it just as she approached so that it pierced through her. This only caused her to yell more. So Yuri pushed her to the ground and forced the blade into the ground, pinning her momentarily. "Let's go, that won't hold her for a while!"

Mr.Alex
(Recap plz)

Scarlet Fox
(( Everyone was in one building.
It filled with Zombies.
Used a ladder as a bridge to crawl out a window into the window of the building next door.
Lily, Jason, David, I think we autoed you, are in the second building.
Smoker attacked, the ladder fell, Jacob and his two other russian ppls are trapped in the first building
Everyone is heading to the roof.))

Mr.Alex
(kk sweet Ty)

Xander looked around the area trying to find as way to the roof, he held his crowbar in one and, the revolver in the other.
"OI! I found the fire escape, maybe we can get to the roof."
Xander ran to the door, his weapons lowered as he kicked the door open. The door flung open and the fire alarm set off, sending a loud ringing noise through out the building.
"Whoops..My bad." Xander said looking back at the group

Shaggs
The three heard the fire alarm, and watched as the infected retract from the roof access door. They were more interested in the noise than them. "Well, there's no way we're going on that roof now!" Said Nikolai, almost laughing.

Zalindrana
=Jason put his hand out to stop Xander before he opened the door but it was too late. The alarm went off.=

Come on man! Didnt you see the sign?

=Jason checked his pistol, it was his last clip and he needed ammo soon.=

Well come on then.. Might as well meet our new friends, cause I guarantee they are on thier way... try not to be in such a rush next time okay?

Mr.Alex
"Sorry, Were to now?" He said looking around then back to the group.

Foot3Shooter
Taylor heard a fire alarm in the distance as he and Yuri headed torwards the group. He turned back and saw that the witch was prying herself loose. He lifted his gun and fired again, hitting her in the neck as she started to get up. She flinched, but them got up and continued torwards him. "Son of a....how much can this ***** take?" he yelled to no one. He turned back to Yuri. "Let's head to where the alarm is, that's probably where your friends are."

Zalindrana
((lol yes. Head towards the loud noise that attract every zombie within hearing distance. lol ))

=Jason sighed a bit and ran over to the door. He felt on the frame and grabbed a wire. He then pulled on it real hard, the wire coming out of a box and sparks flying. The Alarm stopped.=

Im a security guard... I know how these doors work.. But come on just because the noise stopped doesnt mean the ones who heard are going to stop coming to look.

Mando' Ade
david sighed and stretched his legs. "good point." he began running, passing the others. he approached the edge of the roof in a full sprint. he jumped, reaching out to the other roof. he fell short, his hand just mnaging to grip the edge. there was a muffled crack and he screamed. ahhhh, ****! i broke my leg! someone help me up!"

Scarlet Fox
... Amatures... ~Lily just ran and when she got to the edge of the building she launched herself forward, both legs cycleing in the air. She just managed to catch the front of her foot on the opposite roof and rolled forward. She then turned and scrambled over to David grabbing his hand before he could fall~ I got you! Hang on! ~She grit her teeth and began to pull as hard as she could, bringing him up.~

Zalindrana
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

=Jason stood there on the roof as Lily jumped and Actually made it.=

They didnt train us in ROOF JUMPING YOU KNOW!!!

=He yelled at her. He took a few steps back, took a couple short and quick breaths and ran as fast as he could. He jumped out and managed to catch the edge and banging his knee against the wall.=

SON OF A!... Im Okay!

=He grit his teeth and pulled himself up. He walked around in a circle limping a bit. =

..damnit

Shaggs
Jacob, quickly ran and leaped over to the other roof, landing on it a little shakily, tilting backwards momentarily, before righting himself and looking up. Nikolai shot over and grabbed David with Lily, groaning as he pulled him up with the girl. Jacob forced himself back into a run, even though his knees were killing him already. He grabbed a can of kerosene and sloshed it against the roof access door. He heard infected starting to make their way up the stairs. Firing his weapon, he ignited the liquid, and turned back around, running towards the other roof. He jumped forward, and landed the jump with one foot still off, and he started to fall backwards. Right when all seemed lost, Dmitri grabbed his arm and pulled him to safety. "You're going to be alright my friend."

Yuri looked back, and surveyed the area. "You keep moving, and I'll see what I can do to buy us some time. I'll be up on the rooves when I am done, so meet me there." Yuri pulled his pistol out and handed it to Taylor. Yuri pulled up his own assault rifle and looked up ahead.

Mr.Alex
Xander looked over to the others on the opposite building, he took a few steps back and sprinted towards the edge. As he made it to the edge Xander leapt across towards the next building grabbing onto the ledge. He slowly pulled himself up, and fell to the ground.
"Bloody Hell, whats the plan now people?"
Xander quickly got up feeling the pain in the areas that hit the wall.

Zalindrana
=After he walked it off some Jason sat down.=

Well the Alarm from the door in the other building will make them all go their... We have a few minutes to rest until the realize we are over here rather then over there...

Mr.Alex
"Well i don't think we can keep jumping across buildings. There's gotta be other survivors somewhere."
Xander stood, occasionally looking back to the other building.

Zalindrana
=Jason shook his head.=

Im sorry. But I dont think its a good idea to risk the group to go looking for more people. However if we see someone on our way out of this hell hole then yeah we can help if it is possible, but right now our priority should be to get the hell out.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily nodded to the russian who helped~ thanks... ~She then looked to Jacob and was about to grab him when the other russian did just that. She walked over to Jacob and tapped her knuckles against his chest~ good to see you made it back okay... who are your friends? and more importantly do they have a way out of here?

Foot3Shooter
(OOC: Lol, yeah, I know, but not everyone knows what to do when zombies attack.)

Taylor took the weapon and nodded before turning around torwards the alarm. He looked down, and started firing into the horde with his rifle until they turned their attention to him. He continued firing until his clip was empty before he opened his backpacl and grabbed a clip to reload.

Shaggs
Jacob looked back at Lily and smiled. "They were a rescue team for me, if you will. Just some soldiers from my old Unit. They had a chopper, but it sounds like a Tank destroyed it." Jacob sighed and looked down for a moment. "Not to mention we lost Ivan and Yuri..." Dmitri put his hand on Jacob's shoulder. "Nikolai was wrong. It was not your fault. They came on their own accord, you did not make them." Nikolai then approached the group and loaded his weapon, with a clip, surveying the area.

Yuri ran into the door of a building, forcing it open. He fired in controlled bursts, putting infected down left and right. Not even taking a moment to stop, he slammed through a door and kept moving up the stair, now with a large number of infected following him. Not breaking stride, he stormed up the stair until he reached the roof access, and forced it open, seeing the group on the same room. He slammed the door, and turned around to fight what he thought were just more infected, but saw them to be alive. Seeing his team mates, he smiled and waved them over. "Quickly! There is a survivor down there, and we need to cover him!"

Mr.Alex
Xander was startled by the man who burst through the door. He stood gripping his revolver tightly, but slowly lowered it when the man started to talk.
"Go down there, Are you f*ucking crazy!"

Shaggs
Yuri snapped back harshly. "I didn't expect you cowards to help, I expected my friends to help me." Jacob, Nikolai and Dmitri, all got into a different position and fired at Infected.

Zalindrana
=Jason grit his teeth=

I have no more ammo! I would help but I cant! My pistol is empty.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily smacked a clip in Jasons hand.~ This is my last one! Make each shot count or so help me I will not hesitate to waste one of my own shots in you! You got it?!?! ~Lily ran over to Jacob and his team and got into position with them and fired upon the Infected. She was a military brat so she picked up a few things~

Shaggs
Jacob took shots as best he could, and started to remember what he said earlier. He pushed his pistol into Lily's hand and went behind her.
"Try and stay still!" Pulling up the back of her shirt, and pulling out a bottle of water, he washed off the blood from the wounds, and began to unwind a roll of gauze. "And don't even try to say anything about this. You can't reach back here."

Scarlet Fox
~She felt a cold chill go up her spin as he touched her skin, the pain melted for a split second then returned. She then was about to complain about him lifting up her shirt but he said to not bother to say anything. He had a good point. as flexible as she was she couldnt bandage her own back as well as he could.~... Thanks... ~She felt her face heat up alot and knew her face was probably red, then she remember she was not in the best situation to be thinking like that. She waited for him to finish before she handed him his gun again~

Shaggs
Jacob nodded to her, and gave her a grin that made it seem like he saw something, but in reality he couldn't have. He took his weapon back and looked down, thinking on what to do. "We'll need to change that bandage in couple of hours, and we'll all need to do an injury check as soon as we reach safety."

Scarlet Fox
~She blinked at the look he gave her and her face grew even hotter. She then nodded and regained her composure~ We have to get off this roof first.

Shaggs
Jacob looked over the edge, seeing so many infected swarming around. "If we are going to get off this roof.. we'll need all the survivors we can find." He then looked back to Lily, "Oh, and sorry about that look." He laughed a little to himself.

Scarlet Fox
~She shrugged.~ Might as well get a good look. We might not survive. ~She said of course jokingly. Her eyes then looked to the side and widened. She ran over to a big red gas tank, checked her weapon to make sure it had ammo then picked up the tank walking to the door~ Move.

Foot3Shooter
Undead poured across the rooftop across from Taylor, scrambling for the fire escape. Now much more accurate with the hunting rifle, Taylor dropped undead with single shots, some going through one and hitting another, taking them both down. He would smile despite himself when that happened, before snapping back to the grim reality. He wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his lab coat before reloading his weapon again. He didn't notice one make it across the fire escape, and as he looked down the scope, all of a sudden, the scope was filled with a green color. 'What the hell?' he thought, dropping the rifle from his eyes. A zombie reached him, slamming into him, causing him to drop his rifle and roll along the stone ceiling. He grunted as he hit a smoke stack. "Ohhh, not fun..." he wheezed breathlessly. The zombie came torwards him again with inhuman speed. Taylor remembered the handgun and pulled it from the waistband of his scrubs, firing three bullets square into the chest of the zombie. It fell backwards on it's back, and Taylor got up, swinging the butt of the pistol into it's face. It moaned loudly as the gun cracked against it's cheek before Taylor fired another round into it's brain. He probed his ribs, and was releived to find nothing broken. In the mean-time, undead were climbing the fire escape, now almost to the roof. "Oh no," he thought as he looked around for his rifle, finding it and scooping it up, firing into the undead climbing the fire escape below. 'This isn't gonna last...' he thought nervously 'The're gonna make it!' Taylor stopped firing for a second, looking back for Yuri before turning once again to face the zombies.

Mando' Ade
david slowly limped towards the others from the edge of the roof, gobbling down three pain pills. "****in' hurts man. what now!" he fired his pistol into the infected before he heard a loud bumbling sound. he turned and gasped in horror as a boomer threw up on the fire on the other rooftop to put it ut, letting other infected through. "mother ****er!" he began firing at them as they jumped. "we need to get out of here." he looked around and spotted a fire escape. "there, we'll go there!" he began to limp towards it, occasionally stopping to shoot.

Mr.Alex
Xander ran after David firing back at the infected, he quickly grabbed David's arm and pulled it around his shoulder.
"How long till the pain killers kick in?"
Xander quickly turned and fired into an infected who leapt at them, he didn't bother to see if he killed it, but continued to move towards the fire escape with David.

Shaggs
Dmitri followed behind David, knowing that since he was limping, he would need cover. Just as he followed behind, he heard the growl of a Hunter, and turned just in time to force David out of the way. Dmitri took the hit, propelling him and the Hunter off of the roof top. "Eat pavement, mother ****er!" Dmitri pushed the Hunter to the bottom, and let it take the brunt of the hit. Nikolai ran to the edge, shooting oncoming infected. Dmitri rolled to his side and tried to stand but couldn't. He pulled out his pistol and started to fire. Dmitri tapped his radio and sighed. "Don't come for me.. I am too far gone, and I will only slow you all down. I'm not an immune...." He fired his GSh-18 into as many infected as he could hit, until one took a deep bite out of his shoulder. With a scream, he shoved the pistol into the infected's eye and fired. He took a deep breath and put the pistol under his chin, pulling the trigger a moment later.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily ran to the edge to look down in time for the Russian to take his own life. She shut her eyes and turned her head away, then looked to Jacob.~ .. Im sorry.... but we must hurry and continue. ~Lily went to David and put an arm around him to help him move faster.~ Lets go!

Mr.Alex
"Where the hell do we go now, we can't keep running. Maybe somewere to hide and rest." Xander said taking a few deep breaths. He quickly movied with the group as they made their way down the fire escape.

Mando' Ade
"we need to get to a store with a back room, we can hole up in that and it should have a back and front exit." he winced as they began down the stairs. "i can feel the pain killers kickin in already. how tall is this building?"

Shaggs
Jacob just stood there, stunned from what had just happened. "This is going to hell.. It wasn't supposed to happen like this.." After a moment, Nikolai and Yuri put a hand on his shoulders and pulled him along. "C'mon Jake, we are LEAVING!" They all hauled ass for the fire escape.

Foot3Shooter
Taylor pushed torwards the fire escape, firing his rifle in rapid succesion, only stopping to pop another clip in. He reached the edge and saw other survivors. He waved at them, but grabbed his rifle again to fire down at uindead climbing the fire escape. "Hurry!" he yelled to the others "There's more coming!" In the distance, undead were pouring over a fence.

KakashiKun
Nathen was stuggling threw his own path to the fire escape shooting infected with only his 9mm handgun at the time. He took a sight cut on his left elbow due to the many numbers of the infected. He was also tired from the continues running.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily grit her teeth and ran. She knew where the store was David spoke of.~ Ill run ahead to find out where we have to go! You guys just find another place to hid until I get back. ~With that she looked to Jacob once then turned to run. She jumped off the roof, landed on the adjacent one, Ran to a wall with a door, kicked against said wall and pushed herself up. She grabbed the ledge above the door, easily pulling herself up and looked around from the new height to find her next run point.~ Theres a store over there! ~She shouted to them, pointing to the west.~ Two blocks over. A Drug store. We can find some medical supplies there! ~Though saftey was in sight, the trick was getting there. These days even crossing the street could mean your death.~ Guess the punishment for J-walking has gone up a bit... ~She muttered to herself~

Foot3Shooter
Taylor watched Lily streak past him, but quickly turned back to support the rest of the group. He didn't hear the coughing until the Smoker's tongue was wrapped around his waist. He dropped his rifle after the smoker pulled him. He reached down, struggling to get the smoker's tongue off of him. Taylor reached to his handgun, but it was trapped under the tongue. "A little help!" he screamed at the other survivors.

Shaggs
Nikolai ran over to where Taylor was and grabbed the Smoker's tongue, pulling the Smoker down to their level. Taking out his knife, he cut away the tongue and slammed it into the remaining tongue, pinning the smoker down. "Move, move, move!"

Scarlet Fox
~Lily looked over to the others and the smoker. She was to ofar to help but she had to try. She jumped down onto the main roof and when she stood up the smoker was pinned.~ Ill meet you guys there! ~Lily then eyed Jacob before turning and running off into another direction~

Shaggs
Jacob snapped back into reality after hearing her words, finally realizing something. "You can't go alone!" Seeing that she was already out of site, he pulled out his gun and flashlight. "Damnit!" Swiftly, he ran and leaped across to the other building's rooftop, catching his balance and continuing forward.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily came to the other side of the building and jumped down to the fire escape. She gripped the edge of it, not actually using the stairs and quickly climbed down. She was a Carrier. It was her job to be able to quickly get from point A to point B on her feet alone. She stopped half way down the fire escape and looked up. Did Jacob just yell out to her? She watched upwards to the roof waiting to see if Jacobs head popped out. The ally below was empty for all she knew, and looking at it normally would suggest it was, so waiting a moment or two wouldnt kill her... she hoped.~

Zalindrana
=Jason was about to protest to Jacob for going after her but he had already jumped. He closed his eyes expecting a scream indicating he missed, but when nothing was heard he opened them to see him on the other side.=

Guy can jump....

Mr.Alex
"OI! Were still gettin chased ya know." Xander yelled to Jason. As he said this he fired of his revolver into an on coming infected. The bullet hit into it chest sending it down to the ground. Xander placed his empty revolver in his pocket and ran to the downed infected. With his crowbar in the other hand, he smashed down into its head crushing the skull and brains. Xander turned to Jason, his pants and shirt covered with splashes of blood.
"Ok, now lets go."

Zalindrana
=Jason blinked a bit and looked to Xander.=

Oh right.

=He looked at the gun Lily gave him earlier and ran to catch up with the others.=

Shaggs
After a few moments, Jacob reached the edge of the roof top and looked for Lily, not knowing that she was down the fire escape, just a few feet away. A low growl pierced the silence, all while making the hair on the back of his neck stand on end.

Scarlet Fox
~Lily looked to see Jacob and leaned back to wave at him so he could see her clearly.~ Im down here!

Foot3Shooter
"Come on!" Taylor yelled to the others "We have to get to Jacob and Lily, or they might not make it." He fired his hunting rifle at the infected coming torwards him. He didn't notice the low growling, and turned to go find the pair. When he came to the jump, he felt his palms getting sweaty, and he walked backwards to get a good start before running, and making his jump. He fell short, and hit the edge with his ribs. He let out a grunt, and just managed to hang on. He got his breath, feeling hus hands slip before he pulled himself up. "If I live through this, I should join a gym." He got to his feet and ran torwards the fire escape.

Zalindrana
HEY WAIT!

=Jason watched as another jumped to the other roof.=

..we just came from there...

=He rolled his eyes. He wasnt going to chase them when he barley made the jump to this roof in the first place. He then turned and went with the others.=

Shaggs
Jacob heard a noise behind him, and quickly grabbed the arm behind him, throwing the body over his shoulder, and firing a round into the head, with just enough time to see that it wasn't the Hunter's body. "****.." Jacob was tackled hard onto the fire escape, and was surely going to be slaughtered by the Hunter's increasingly sharp claws. In the blink of an eye, Nikolai grabbed the Hunter and threw him off the edge. "Never go alone! Ever! This isn't like the old days back with the KGB, this is real shit situation, and you need to start acting like it. I've lost too many men because of you already!" Jacob laid back for a second, almost completely unfazed by the words.

Mr.Alex
"Well what do you suppose we do n...." Xander suddenly hit the floor, an infected gripped onto his back and bit down into his neck, riping into his throat. Blood sprayed all over the pavement as Xander screamed. The screaming suddenly stopped and the infected stood from the boys body, moving towards at Jason.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam ran threw the allys of the city with his pistol tightly in his hand. He fired a bullet into an infected who lunged towards him. the bullet hit into the infecteds head, blood sprayed out of the back of its head as it hit the ground. Adam heard the screams from the rooftops, it was the first human voice he had heard for a while. he quicky made his way towards the building but suddenly jumped behind a dumpster, seeing infected surrounding the base of the building.

Gloomy Ninja
Camille stood silently on a roof top,kristan standing silently behind her.Camille looked over to her but listening of the sounds of any one coming zombies.As though they slowly planing on how to get out of here with out being traped by any infected.They just ran into a hunter,hell thoughs where.

"Why are we standing here?" Kristan wispsered with a wine in her voice she looked over to camille which was looking at moving bodys below the building.

"Sh,to survie is to listen,if you can listen you can figure out the sounds of the infected,it can probly save you.And if you want to rush down there with no game plan then fine .But that would be a foolish move.Because we just ran into a hunter.And i can slightly hear a boomer im not sure yet.And killing him to close will send a horrid,and we can't aforid it kristan,think god damn it."

Camille said spooken softly she looked around,and seeing something move on the corner of her eye.She spun around raising her gun.Closing her eyes she listen to the sounds around.

"I hear move ment take the left and ill take the right ,stay on your toes."
She happen to spite out to kristan.Kristan noded and took the the left and camille took the right.Going around the opening of the door.

Shaggs
Yuri sighed and pulled out his pistol, still looking at the mutilated corpse of his old friend lying in the street. His comm-link had been quiet ever since they touched down in the city, and the towers were probably not going to give him a lot of signal power. "This is Sergeant Yuri of the Russian Federation Military. If anyone can hear me, we need help, immediately."

Mr.Alex
Adam suddenly heard a voice in his ear from his commlink, He could just make out what was said through the static. Adam quickly pressed his finger to his ear and talked back.
"Russian Military? What the f*ck are you guys doing here?"
Adam took a quick look over the dumster, the infected still moved around the base of the building. He knew someone must be up there, why else would the infected be doing that.

Mando' Ade
david stumbled along with jason, silently cursing at his stupidity. "this sucks. thier going to find us and kill us. we're low on ammo and noone is coming to save us." he raised his pistol, imagining putting it to his own head. he sighed and replaced it in his pocket, pulling out his bottle of pain pills. "still fifteen left if anyone needs em. i think the horde is gone, maybe they've given up?" he offered.

Foot3Shooter
Taylor held up his hand "I could use one, my ribs are killing me."

Zalindrana
=Jason jumped and brought his pistol up and shot the zombie three times. Two in the chest and one finally in the head. He ran over to Xander and attempted to put pressure on his neck=

Sh*t Man! Sh*t!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>