Elektra vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
who wins? No prep. Standard equitpment.

Starscream M
blade 6/10

Battlehammer
I disagree. Elektra more skill and faster she should out fight him and land good deal more hits, she also a telepath . I think he wins the majority for sure.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I disagree. Elektra more skill and faster she should out fight him and land good deal more hits, she also a telepath . I think he wins the majority for sure. she's more skilled

but blade is more versatile: blades AND guns

plus blade is stronger and has better hf

elektra fights hand ninjas...blade fights vampires...blade has the edge

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
she's more skilled

but blade is more versatile: blades AND guns

plus blade is stronger and has better hf

elektra fights hand ninjas...blade fights vampires...blade has the edge
actaully Elektra uses guns as well..........she also has a wide range of melee and range weapons..........

actaully balde strength edge would be slight, and healing? yea thats not gunna matter if she stabs him, blades best feat is like taking abullet. so his healing factor not an advantage really at all.

........yea the same vamps who wolveriens human friends beat the piss out of............vampires are vastly overrated.........also there really not btter then hand ninja's...........so that entire statement you made was kinda pointless.........

lets see stats wises.
speed: elektra
reflexes: elektra
strength:Blade, but not by that much elektra mighty strong
healing factor blade though is a shitty one and is far less of an advantage then elektra telepathy
skills: elektra.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully Elektra uses guns as well..........she also has a wide range of melee and range weapons..........

actaully balde strength edge would be slight, and healing? yea thats not gunna matter if she stabs him, blades best feat is like taking abullet. so his healing factor not an advantage really at all.

........yea the same vamps who wolveriens human friends beat the piss out of............vampires are vastly overrated.........also there really not btter then hand ninja's...........so that entire statement you made was kinda pointless.........

lets see stats wises.
speed: elektra
reflexes: elektra
strength:Blade, but not by that much elektra mighty strong
healing factor blade though is a shitty one and is far less of an advantage then elektra telepathy
skills: elektra.

1. guns are not elektra's standard equipment
2. taking a bullet is pretty damn good feat...it means he can take a few stabs and keep fighting. cant say the same about elektra.
3. vampires are much tougher than hand ninjas...maybe a few sucked, but overall I'd much rather face a hand ninja than a vampire
4. elektra's speed advantage doesn't exist...blades just as fast...same for reflexes. Blade has amped stats of a vampire remember.

like i said, its not a stomp, but blade gets slight majority.

Silent Guardian
Blade wins for all the reasons listed above ^

srankmissingnin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I love how people arbitrarily decided that Blade is faster and stronger because he is a vampire. Apparently a meaningless title is more important than the feats that Blade doesn't have.

Elektra is faster than Blade because she moves faster than Blade, reguardless of the fact that he is a vampire. Should he be faster than Elektra? Maybe. Is he? No.

snoopdogg
Blade 7/10.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I love how people arbitrarily decided that Blade is faster and stronger because he is a vampire. Apparently a meaningless title is more important than the feats that Blade doesn't have.

Elektra is faster than Blade because she moves faster than Blade, reguardless of the fact that he is a vampire. Should he be faster than Elektra? Maybe. Is he? No. um who said blade is faster than elektra?

Apolloknight
This is a good fight IMO, could go either way.

Mindset

2. taking a bullet is pretty damn good feat...it means he can take a few stabs and keep fighting. cant say the same about elektra.
No.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Apolloknight
This is a good fight IMO, could go either way. Yea, either way it will be tough. There will be no easy wins imo but I think Blade will win.

Highy skilled vampire>highy skilled human.

Phantom Zone
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Elektra is faster than Blade because she moves faster than Blade, reguardless of the fact that he is a vampire. Should he be faster than Elektra? Maybe. Is he? No.

Damn why all this beef everytime Blade is discussed? Why is Elektra faster, its like every man and his dog is faster and stronger than Blade. Serioulsy whats up with that?

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Yea, either way it will be tough. There will be no easy wins imo but I think Blade will win.

Not neccesarily true.

cloud102
Originally posted by Apolloknight
This is a good fight IMO, could go either way.

Mindset
Originally posted by cloud102

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Damn why all this beef everytime Blade is discussed? Why is Elektra faster, its like every man and his dog is faster and stronger than Blade. Serioulsy whats up with that?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Silent Guardian

QFT

Warrior18
Yea, either way it will be tough. There will be no easy wins imo but I think Blade will win.

1. A decent honest opinion.

2. We must base our opinions on feats and on panel showings,not meaningless titles. smile

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Warrior18

2. We must base our opinions on feats and on panel showings,not meaningless titles. smile I did.

Warrior18
I did.

I don't doubt it, but the whole 'skilled vampire>skilled human' angle is faulty. Especially when dealing with Elektra.

As it happens I too think Blade would take the slight majority in this fight.

namorsubby
blade

jinzin
Blade 7/10. laughing out loud

jinzin
Why is Elektra faster it probably has something to do with pulling off massive superhuman speed feats on the regular that put Blade to shame.... probably

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud I noticed you have a bias against black characters (ie blade, panther) erm

jinzin
Why because I don't think Blade can beat Wolverine, Elektra or Iron Fist?

Wolverine already kicked his ass.
Elektra's arguably superior to Wolveirne.
Iron Fist since his upgrade is one shotting trains.

Or is it because I don't think T'challa can take Creed? Once again, Creed already had T'challa dead to rights. Creed is BP's superior in EVERY CATEGORY except brains and fighting ability.

Oh what bias I have against the black community.

What a load of shit.
Any anomosity you may be sensing from me, is due to the sheer fact that any time Blade or BP are thrown into a street to mid-tier fight, the same three or four people argue in their favor no matter who they're pitted against and regardless if those several people know anything about the opposing characters or not.

Elektra is a ninja who's abilities are so tempered that she's able to deflect multiple rounds of machine gun fire with the blades of her sais WITHOUT resorting to spinning them. Moves faster than the eye can perceive UNDER WATER. Swipes Punisher's gun from his hands before he could even notice standing 5 feet from him.

Strong enough to punch through bullet proof armor while wounded, throw organic material through 2 sheets of bullet proof armor, effortlessly stop the assault of Wolverine and a hulking man and toss them away from one another, and match Silver Samurai's ugraded class 10 strength.

Skilled enough to stand on even/superior ground to DD, Wolverine, Taskmaster, Silver Samurai and Bullseye.

AND she's a telepath who can read minds, infiltrate minds, and instill illusions into other prople who've been trained to negotiate her.

I'm bias because I think Blade can't handle that?
What the f**k?

Oh I'm sorry "he's a vampyre"... he's "the baddest of the bad" oh how could I be so misled. no expression

And I'm actually quite found of Panther given that I always envisioned him as a black ninja... and I do love ninjas.

Blade, meh I can't say I like him that much, but he's a character conceived for the sole purpose of cashing in on blacksploitation in the media so I find a lot of his character devoid of depth and appealing to steriotypes. Sure that's not always the case with him but that's also not the reason why I've argued against him in recent threads either.. As Srank as already painfully pointed out multiple times... He doesn't have the feats. Simple as.

Sorry FACTS don't appeal to your notion of racism upon me.

Starscream M
I'm not saying you're a racist, I'm sorry for that implication. I just noticed in every thread you're against Panther and Blade and belittling them.

Juk3n
Blade takes the majority, thats not to say Ektra isnt a still a bad ass muddy funster though.

jinzin
I'm not saying you're a racist, I'm sorry for that implication. I just noticed in every thread you're against Panther and Blade and belittling them. I don't think I've been against Panther in every thread, nor have I belittled him... With the exception of him trying to clearly save face in front of Storm.

Blade, I'm not trying to belittle him as much as his supporters. The fact of the matter is that you can't base a winner of a KMC fight based on titles like human, and vampyre, peak human, and superhuman, because it's more complicated than that.

A lot of what they claim about blade is nothing more than fantasical hyborbole with no supporting evidence. The bard is a clear example.

Phantom Zone
*sigh* BP wasnt taking the fight serioulsy.

jinzin
uh-huh. Like I said, you make shit up like clockwork.

snoopdogg
Blade still wins.

Phantom Zone
uh-huh. Like I said, you make shit up like clockwork.

No no please explain how Wolverine kicked his arse. You call BP dodging Wolverine attacks as getting his arse kicked?

jinzin
Of course he does roll eyes (sarcastic)
he beats everyone smile

He beats Iron Fist, Wolverine, Deathstroke, and now Elektra..

this is of course when he isn't busy owning the likes of WBN, Sabretooth, Silver Samurai, and pre Montesi-form Dracula.....

laughing out loud

snoopdogg
Of course he does roll eyes (sarcastic)
he beats everyone smile

He beats Iron Fist, Wolverine, Deathstroke, and now Elektra..

this is of course when he isn't busy owning the likes of WBN, Sabretooth, Silver Samurai, and pre Montesi-form Dracula.....

laughing out loud Pretty sure you're the only one who's on her side right now.

I never said Blade can beat Wolverine or Deathstroke either. So another epic fail.

jinzin
No no please explain how Wolverine kicked his arse. You call BP dodging Wolverine attacks as getting his arse kicked? We've been over this about 1 million times. Wolverine had multiple oppurtunities to kill Blade, he didn't take advantage of them. Blade wasn't rolling out of the way of shit, and at the end of the day Blade's whole strategy was to make Logan faster, stronger, and more ferral ftw?

yeah he would have died if Logan was a badguy.

jinzin
Pretty sure you're the only one who's on her side right now. Which isn't surprising. Most people don't know Elektra outside of being stabbed by Bullseye and left for dead at the beginning of her career, or from her movie which was an actual epic failure.
Guarenteed there's only a handful of people here IF THAT who have even read her series'.

I never said Blade can beat Wolverine or Deathstroke either. So another epic fail. oh my mistake, "stalemate" roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
We've been over this about 1 million times. Wolverine had multiple oppurtunities to kill Blade, he didn't take advantage of them. Blade wasn't rolling out of the way of shit, and at the end of the day Blade's whole strategy was to make Logan faster, stronger, and more ferral ftw?

yeah he would have died if Logan was a badguy. Obviously Blade wasn't going for the kill either......otherwise he would have jabbed him with the vial instead of giving Logan a pivotal speech. Either way Logan has the better chance at beating Blade. Just not as easily as team Wolverine wants to lead on.

jinzin
"otherwise" Wolveirne would have killed him in the fisrt blow and you'd have no hero to worship anymore.

Once again, jabbing Logan with a vial, bad idea. That's not a strategy set up for a win. If Wolverine hadn't literally stopped his assault he wouldn't have had to even worry about that thing anyways.

snoopdogg
"otherwise" Wolveirne would have killed him in the fisrt blow and you'd have no hero to worship anymore.

Once again, jabbing Logan with a vial, bad idea. That's not a strategy set up for a win. If Wolverine hadn't literally stopped his assault he wouldn't have had to even worry about that thing anyways. Turning Logan is a good idea. Then he'll have some weaknesses Blade can exploit. Should have been obvious.

jinzin
If Blade would even be capible of exploiting them, which he wouldn't if Wolverine had taken that fight seriously, at all.... "ouchie". Funny how Wolverine's become king of all vamps and ruined two worlds while vamped out. Yet you think Blade would fair better against a vamped Wolverine than two full MU's did.... not surprising but funny. roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
If Blade would even be capible of exploiting them, which he wouldn't if Wolverine had taken that fight seriously, at all.... "ouchie". Funny how Wolverine's become king of all vamps and ruined two worlds while vamped out. Yet you think Blade would fair better against a vamped Wolverine than two full MU's did.... not surprising but funny. roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh, not the alternate realities again!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

jinzin
I'm not using it as evidence. just a point of observation to your self serving bullshit.

snoopdogg
I'm not using it as evidence. just a point of observation to your self serving bullshit. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Alternate realities!!!!!!!! laughing ............................ thumb down

jinzin
This just proves how short sided you're comprehensive abilities really are. I bring up alternate realities to demonstrate the possibility and probably that turning Logan is a bad idea for Blade.
You ignore that for the sheer sake that I used them.

It's like the fight, Wolverine bashes Blade from one side of his apt to the other and literally stops fighting. You ignore that for Blade claiming he's having a "stalemate" with Logan.

Or like the feats. Cap's done everything and anything to prove he's superior to Blade, you ignore that for the sake that Blade's a vampyre and cap a "human"......

Guess i couldn't really expect much more from a guy who goes by Snoopdogg but still. wink

snoopdogg
Uh oh, jinzins starting with the insults. Another sign of frusteration and loss.

Starscream M
vampires are always depicted as very powerful in most mediums...movies, tv, anime, manga, etc

yet for some reason in Marvel, they're not

jinzin
And further ignoring the points I made for the statement at the end of them....

You clearly don't see the forest for the trees.

Silent Guardian
Cap is not fully human, I'd say Cap is stronger than a regular human. But in this fight Blade handles Elektra

snoopdogg
vampires are always depicted as very powerful in most mediums...movies, tv, anime, manga, etc

yet for some reason in Marvel, they're not Yea, according to srank and jiz being a vampire is a meaningless title.

jinzin

yet for some reason in Marvel, they're not

Not at all.

Vampyres are definitely depicted as "super" in most/all mediums...

It's not that they aren't in Marvel, it's simply that they aren't "compared to what"

You have to consider that even guys like Wolverine, Cap and DD who are at the low end of the totem when it comes to "superhuman" are STILL more than a match for dozens of men due to sheer strength, speed, and power.

Vamps might make most humans look like a child, but most human's can press 100 pounds nevermind 2 thousand. erm

When it comes down to it, Blade needs feats to solidify that he's superior to streets who HAVE those feats... until he gets them, he isn't.

snoopdogg
That's like saying we have a new kryptonian on Earth but we can't assume he has any abilities until he shows them.

Starscream M
Not at all.

It's not that they aren't in Marvel, it's simply that they aren't "compared to what"

You have to consider that even guys like Wolverine, Cap and DD who are at the low end of the totem when it comes to "superhuman" are STILL more than a match for dozens of men due to sheer strength, speed, and power.

Vamps might make most humans look like a child, but most human's can press 100 pounds nevermind 2 thousand. erm

When it comes down to it, Blade needs feats to solidify that he's superior to streets who HAVE those feats... until he gets them, he isn't.

I understand what you're saying

but in most mediums, Vamps are depicted to be beyond Captain America level peak human...they're more like Sabretooth. They're usually superfast and super strong and very durable....beyond Captain America's level.

And you have to factor that Blade isn't just your run-of-the-mill vampire, he's a vampire killer so he's even higher on the totem pole.

snoopdogg
Vampires have already shown to be stronger than Captain America. See Baron Blood.

Silent Guardian
Not at all.

okay look a normal everyday human cannot compare to a normal low level vampire. However, Cap, DD and Wolvie could easily take down a normal Vampire, without any enhancements or training. Now with that being said, Blade dispenses with lower vampires all the time. However, he has also taken down mutated vampires, magically enhanced vampires, demons etc. With Blade's specially training and Daywalker powers, he is much stronger than your average vampire. So say DD goes up against highly trained vampire ninjas, or Elektra turned into a vampire. I doubt he wins.

jinzin
That's like saying we have a new kryptonian on Earth but we can't assume he has any abilities until he shows them. What the f**k?

No it isn't.. It's like having a new Kryptonian on earth and assuming that he's going to be able to beat Captain Marvel Just because Superman can in spite of having done nothing to support that theory and everything to contradict it. no expression

jinzin
I understand what you're saying

but in most mediums, Vamps are depicted to be beyond Captain America level peak human...they're more like Sabretooth. They're usually superfast and super strong and very durable....beyond Captain America's level. I don't know if I entirely agree with that. but okay, if you want to consider depictions than they matter right?

Blades depiction doesn't befit one who's superior to Cap.

And you have to factor that Blade isn't just your run-of-the-mill vampire, he's a vampire killer so he's even higher on the totem pole. tell me, if a man hunts a lion does he need to be stronger than the lion?

snoopdogg
What the f**k?

No it isn't.. It's like having a new Kryptonian on earth and assuming that he's going to be able to beat Captain Marvel Just because Superman can in spite of having done nothing to support that theory and everything to contradict it. no expression Ok, but Blade has shown to be highly skilled, mix in his vampire traits and he's gonna be hard to beat.

Phantom Zone

but in most mediums, Vamps are depicted to be beyond Captain America level peak human...they're more like Sabretooth. They're usually superfast and super strong and very durable....beyond Captain America's level.

Im not sure if thats the case in marvel but they are classified as being superhuman and Blade has fought them constantly and prior to his upgrade. He deserves credit for that.

Vampires have already shown to be stronger than Captain America. See Baron Blood.

Im not sure if BB is a standard vampire. For starters not all vampires have displayed the level of shape-shifting skills that he has.

Silent Guardian
What the f**k?

No it isn't.. It's like having a new Kryptonian on earth and assuming that he's going to be able to beat Captain Marvel Just because Superman can in spite of having done nothing to support that theory and everything to contradict it. no expression

1 Captain Marvel would own any Kryptoninan. 2 Blade is not simply superior because he is a vampire. Tons of heroes could match average vampires. It is Blade's special training, weapons, Daywalker abilities, combined with the fact that he is a super strong vampire that makes him so deadly.

jinzin
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
okay look a normal everyday human cannot compare to a normal low level vampire. However, Cap, DD and Wolvie could easily take down a normal Vampire, without any enhancements or training. Now with that being said, Blade dispenses with lower vampires all the time. However, he has also taken down mutated vampires, magically enhanced vampires, demons etc That doesn't make him automatically stronger, faster, etc than high tier streeters like Cap.

Wolverine fights bricks all the time and has a winning record, that doesn't make him a brick.

Spiderman has a record of giving herolds a run for their money, that doesn't make him a herold.

In order for Blade to be faster/stronger/ etc than these guys he needs FEATS that dictate him to be faster/stronger/etc... He doesn't have them yet. erm

jinzin
Ok, but Blade has shown to be highly skilled, mix in his vampire traits and he's gonna be hard to beat. no expression

I'm not arguing his high skill level. I'm arguing against his physicality which he HASN'T proven to be superior to the characters we're talking about.

snoopdogg
Baron Blood was a typical vampire, he just wore a suit that helped him walk during the day iirc.

Starscream M
I don't know if I entirely agree with that. but okay, if you want to consider depictions than they matter right?

Blades depiction doesn't befit one who's superior to Cap.

tell me, if a man hunts a lion does he need to be stronger than the lion? if he hunts a lion with bare hands, yeah (ie kraven)

if he hunts a lion with a gun, yeah he is more powerful than the lion (but isn't stronger)

snoopdogg
no expression

I'm not arguing his high skill level. I'm arguing against his physicality which he HASN'T proven to be superior to the characters we're talking about. Daywalker Blade has appeared in only 45 issue, you need to cut him some slack as he has a nice array of feats in those limited appearances.

Phantom Zone
That doesn't make him automatically stronger, faster, etc than high tier streeters like Cap .

bios get strength levels wrong but I havent seen one example of marvel universe stating sombody was superhuman and them not being superhuman.

Wolverine fights bricks all the time and has a winning record, that doesn't make him a brick.

Spiderman has a record of giving herolds a run for their money, that doesn't make him a herold..

Not but it means that they are both impressive.

In order for Blade to be faster/stronger/ etc than these guys he needs FEATS that dictate him to be faster/stronger/etc... He doesn't have them yet. erm

What feats do other opponents have that are better? Kinda seems like an assumption.

jinzin
1 Captain Marvel would own any Kryptoninan. 2 Blade is not simply superior because he is a vampire. Tons of heroes could match average vampires. It is Blade's special training, weapons, Daywalker abilities, combined with the fact that he is a super strong vampire that makes him so deadly. I'm not sure what's so hard to follow here. His skill isn't being argued, his training isn't what's being argued either. The question was posed about vamp physicality in the MU... Blade isn't automatically stronger than character who have better feats than him just because he's a vampire. That's ludicrous.

Silent Guardian
That doesn't make him automatically stronger, faster, etc than high tier streeters like Cap.

Spiderman has a record of giving herolds a run for their money, that doesn't make him a herold.

I am only arguing he is better than Elektra in this thread, even though I do not consider Elektra fully human, especially with the whole coming back from the dead thing.

Still, you are misunderstanding me. I would argue Blade is comparable to Cap. and Wolverine, but not better they all have different skills and abilities from each other. However, I would argue that Blade is better than Daredevil.

Starscream M

what? since when? confused

jinzin
Daywalker Blade has appeared in only 45 issue, you need to cut him some slack as he has a nice array of feats in those limited appearances. None of which support your theory that he's superior in physicality to guys like Cap. No slack needs be cut, facts would have to be straight up ignored to give him the benefit of the doubt concerning something he needs to prove before you can argue about it like it's a fact.

carnage52
1 Captain Marvel would own any Kryptoninan. 2 Blade is not simply superior because he is a vampire. Tons of heroes could match average vampires. It is Blade's special training, weapons, Daywalker abilities, combined with the fact that he is a super strong vampire that makes him so deadly. thumb up

Phantom Zone
Baron Blood was a typical vampire, he just wore a suit that helped him walk during the day iirc.

I actually think you're right there. I cant see anything that specifes that he was stronger than an average one. I have read somewhere that the strength of vampires can very but theres nothing to say that BB was stonger than your average vamp.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/CapandBaronBlood.jpg

Cap realizing that his strength will be overwhelmed by Baron Blood's rising strength as the sun goes down.

jinzin
bios get strength levels wrong but I havent seen one example of marvel universe stating sombody was superhuman and them not being superhuman. But you HAVE seen human titles plaed on people who are far exceeding the human category.

What feats do other opponents have that are better? Kinda seems like an assumption. Srank posted a shitload of feats in the DS blade thread which hasn't been answered.

Silent Guardian
I'm not sure what's so hard to follow here. His skill isn't being argued, his training isn't what's being argued either. The question was posed about vamp physicality in the MU... Blade isn't automatically stronger than character who have better feats than him just because he's a vampire. That's ludicrous.

It all depends. I am not arguing that, he is stronger than Captain America and a few other heroes, but heroes with simply human strength and know other enhancement besides exercise. Blade is definitely stronger.

Punisher is the perfect example. Punisher is like a human blade. And Blade is like Punisher at the next level with vampire abilities. This is a vague comparison, obviously the two have different styles.

jinzin
what? since when? confused Since knocking thor off a building, bumrushing masterson thor, koing firelord, giving SS a hard time on several occassions.

I'm not condoning any of that crap, just stating that if you fight and even beat someone who's on another level, it doesn't automatically put you in the same tier.

Phantom Zone
But you HAVE seen human titles plaed on people who are far exceeding the human category.

Yeah but not the other way round. I dont think ive ever seen sombody classified as peak human overpower a superhuman on strength alone. So it not unfair to think that Blade could be superor by a small margin.

Srank posted a shitload of feats in the DS blade thread which hasn't been answered.

Snoop just posted of scan which proves that BB was stronger than Cap. BB had typical vampire strength and Blade is said to have all the traditional powers of a vampire. So thats strength at least proven.

carnage52
It all depends. I am not arguing that, he is stronger than Captain America and a few other heroes, but heroes with simply human strength and know other enhancement besides exercise. Blade is definitely stronger.

Punisher is the perfect example. Punisher is like a human blade. And Blade is like Punisher at the next level with vampire abilities. This is a vague comparison, obviously the two have different styles. hmm. you sort of expressed that blade could take down someone on his level of skill just cause he's a vampire/daywalker.he just doesnt have the feats to demonstrate how he would beat someone as skilled as him or even more so just for him being undead.

jinzin

Punisher is the perfect example. Punisher is like a human blade. And Blade is like Punisher at the next level with vampire abilities. This is a vague comparison, obviously the two have different styles. I agree with this post but it isn't really what was being discussed when Starscream posed his question erm

Starscream M
Since knocking thor off a building, bumrushing masterson thor, koing firelord, giving SS a hard time on several occassions.

I'm not condoning any of that crap, just stating that if you fight and even beat someone who's on another level, it doesn't automatically put you in the same tier. if you are not condoning that crap, then why state it?

PIS is a bad example

otoh, if someone can beat another being consistently (ie not one time luck), then why shouldn't they be on the same tier?

jinzin
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/CapandBaronBlood.jpg

Cap realizing that his strength will be overwhelmed by Baron Blood's rising strength as the sun goes down. I don't see how this proves BLADE is stronger than Cap. no expression

Phantom Zone
I don't see how this proves BLADE is stronger than Cap. no expression

Blade has the traditional strength of a vampire.

jinzin
Snoop just posted of scan which proves that BB was stronger than Cap. BB had typical vampire strength and Blade is said to have all the traditional powers of a vampire. So thats strength at least proven. So every Vamp regardless of circumstancess has the same strength level?

Cause that's how it works.

no that's not proof to the point. It proves BB was stronger than Cap at his apex. it proves nothing for blade who fails to share any of the same feats.

snoopdogg
I don't see how this proves BLADE is stronger than Cap. no expression I didn't think you would accept it. But Blade has the strength of the most powerful vampire. Put 2 and 2 together.

jinzin
if you are not condoning that crap, then why state it? To get the POINT across which was the only thing that matters...
TITLES DON'T DICTATE A WIN.

PIS is a bad example

otoh, if someone can beat another being consistently (ie not one time luck), then why shouldn't they be on the same tier? free of circumstantial powersets sure..

Phantom Zone
So every Vamp regardless of circumstancess has the same strength level?

no that's not proof to the point. It proves BB was stronger than Cap at his apex. it proves nothing for blade who fails to share any of the same feats.

Prove that BB was stronger than you're average vampire. His bio states that he has the strength of a traditional vampire and theres nothing to contradict it.

snoopdogg
So every Vamp regardless of circumstancess has the same strength level?

no that's not proof to the point. It proves BB was stronger than Cap at his apex. it proves nothing for blade who fails to share any of the same feats. Blade has been stated to have the power and vitality of the most powerful undead. What does that say?

jinzin
I didn't think you would accept it. But Blade has the strength of the most powerful vampire. Put 2 and 2 together. If Blade had the strength of the most powerful Vampire he'd be a class 100 character. no expression

Starscream M
Blade also works out and trains a lot more than most vampires, so he should be stronger

most vampires are lazy fu#ks

jinzin
Prove that BB was stronger than you're average vampire. His bio states that he has the strength of a traditional vampire and theres nothing to contradict it. I can't. But I don't have to. All i have to do is prove that he was stronger than Cap, and that he wasn't blade. Then post cap's strength feats with are > Blades.

Blade isn't BB.

snoopdogg
If Blade had the strength of the most powerful Vampire he'd be a class 100 character. no expression Class 100 vampire!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Zone
I can't. But I don't have to.

Yeah you do because its stated that both BB anbd Blade have traditional vampire strength.

All i have to do is prove that he was stronger than Cap, and that he wasn't blade. Then post cap's strength feats with are > Blades.

Blade isn't BB.

Yeah you do because its stated that both BB and Blade have traditional vampire strength.

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladestrengths.jpg

Starscream M
I can't. But I don't have to. All i have to do is prove that he was stronger than Cap, and that he wasn't blade. Then post cap's strength feats with are > Blades.

Blade isn't BB. how exactly do you know what the limit of Blade's strength is?

lack of feat isn't equal to lack of ability.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by carnage52
hmm. you sort of expressed that blade could take down someone on his level of skill just cause he's a vampire/daywalker.he just doesnt have the feats to demonstrate how he would beat someone as skilled as him or even more so just for him being undead.

Sorry, I will be more clear. I think DD is more agile than blade, and has greater senses. But I think feats wise Blade is physically stronger and faster.

I am saying for all purposes DD is basically Human except for his training, and enhanced senses. While, I view Cap and Wolverine as mutant/metahuman.

But I believe in a fight, one on one. He would beat the punisher and Blade. I would also argue he could take Elektra, but I think that would be a tougher fight.

I'm all for debate I am not saying Blade stomps, but in my mind he wins.

snoopdogg
I show a scan of Cap realizing he can't match a vampire in strength, I then show a scan stating Blade has all the strength of the most powerful vampire and jiz don't think it's credible? Am I understanding this correctly?

Phantom Zone
I show a scan of Cap realizing he can't match a vampire in strength, I then show a scan stating Blade has all the strength of the most powerful vampire and jiz don't think it's credible? Am I understanding this correctly?

Also BB bio states that his strength level is 1500lbs and Blades bio (civil war) states his strength level is 1ton. So the quote from the comic backs up what you said to an extent.

Silent Guardian
If Blade had the strength of the most powerful Vampire he'd be a class 100 character. no expression

you're joking right!? Blade can kill any vampire. He has killed Dracula, and other ridiculously strong vampires. Blade is not your normal vampire. Call him what you want half vampire a hybrid a dhamphir etc.

Warrior18

You can show a scan of Cap being overpowered by a vampire called Baron Blood.................not Blade.

The most powerful undead would be one of the versions of Dracula would it not? Did this version not go toe to toe with Thor? Blade is not class 100.

We can show you scans of Cap at least equalling Blade's meagre amount of strength feats. erm

snoopdogg
Dracula is not Class 100!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing

carnage52
Sorry, I will be more clear. I think DD is more agile than blade, and has greater senses. But I think feats wise Blade is physically stronger and faster.

I am saying for all purposes DD is basically Human except for his training, and enhanced senses. While, I view Cap and Wolverine as mutant/metahuman.

But I believe in a fight, one on one. He would beat the punisher and Blade. I would also argue he could take Elektra, but I think that would be a tougher fight.

I'm all for debate I am not saying Blade stomps, but in my mind he wins. pics or i didn't happen.

Silent Guardian
You can show a scan of Cap being overpowered by a vampire called Baron Blood.................not Blade.

The most powerful undead would be one of the versions of Dracula would it not? Did this version not go toe to toe with Thor? Blade is not class 100.

We can show you scans of Cap at least equalling Blade's meagre amount of strength feats. erm

WTF are you talking about Blade has killed Dracula. And Blade could of easily killed Baron Blood.

Flawed Logic! FAIlL!

Warrior18
Dracula is not Class 100!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing

Did he not once go toe to toe with Thor or some other class 100?

Silent Guardian
Did he not once go toe to toe with Thor or some other class 100?

not aware of that. scans please

Warrior18
WTF are you talking about Blade has killed Dracula. And Blade could of easily killed Baron Blood.

Flawed Logic! FAIlL!

Do you know how Dracula's power fluctuates insanely?

snoopdogg
Did he not once go toe to toe with Thor or some other class 100? He didn't match Thor with strength that I recall.

Dracula is not Class 100.

Warrior18
not aware of that. scans please

No scans. Just repeating what I've heard on the forum.

Warrior18
He didn't match Thor with strength that I recall.

Dracula is not Class 100.

We need to see scans from this fight. It is clear this version of Dracula was incredibly strong and was totally out of Blade's league.

Phantom Zone

Ok lets try this again. Both BB and Blades bio states that they both have the traditional powers of the vampire.

However its stated that BB can lift 1500lbs and in one of Blades bio 1 ton, so it back up what is said on panel.

Cap has been described as being peak human and has been overpowered by KP. Is Cap not peak human anymore? So obvoulsy it means hes stronger than most vampires.

No you cant, theres no exact way to prove that Caps strength feats are better.

snoopdogg
Here Blade overpowers Deacon Frost who claimed he's 10 times stronger than Blade:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandFrost.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandFrost2.jpg

Hanbdooks both list Baron Blood and Deacon Frost with the same 1500lbs strength.

Warrior18
Ok lets try this again. Both BB and Blades bio states that they both have the traditional powers of the vampire.

However its stated that BB can lift 1500lbs and in one of Blades bio 1 ton, so it back up what is said on panel.

Cap has been described as being peak human and has been overpowered by KP. Is Cap not peak human anymore? So obvoulsy it means hes stronger than most vampires.

1.What a few bios state is irrelevent. You know Cap.Cap has equalled anything Blade has produced. Seriously we could very easily have a feat war about this.

2.Who is KP?

Warrior18
Here Blade overpowers Deacon Frost who claimed he's 10 times stronger than Blade:

Hanbdooks both list Baron Blood and Deacon Frost with the same 1500lbs strength.

Lol, 10 times.So Blade is how strong now?

Anyway clearly deacon isn't 10 times stronger.

This also shows how downright crap hanbooks are.

jinzin
Yeah you do because its stated that both BB anbd Blade have traditional vampire strength. It's also stated that Sas and Hulk are in the same strength region... Are they?

Bios are not a solid substance to base random claims from when they have no backing.
And no i don't... unless Blade proved to be stronger than BB I don't have to worry about that example AT ALL.

Trackz
Do you know how Dracula's power fluctuates insanely? Blade has foought with every incarnation of dracula...including the one who owned the xmen...

Phantom Zone
1.What a few bios state is irrelevent.

No its not, what bios usually get wrong is the exact strength range but when a bio rarely gets wrong is comparable strength range. For example Collosus and Thing have never been shown to be stronger than the Hulk.

Also when it states that somebody has the traditional powers of a vampire, eternal etc they dont get that wrong.

You know Cap.Cap has equalled anything Blade has produced. Seriously we could very easily have a feat war about this.

When a bio states that somebody is superhuman they are never wrong. When we see that BB is stronger than Cap this suggests Blade is stronger.

2.Who is KP?

Kingpin.

srankmissingnin

Uhhhhhh.... yes you can? confused

Caps feats require a higher degree of strength than the ones Blades have. There is only one conclusion you can draw from this...

jinzin
how exactly do you know what the limit of Blade's strength is?

lack of feat isn't equal to lack of ability. but demonstatrions of limitations are. He couldn't break chains.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Trackz
Blade has foought with every incarnation of dracula...including the one who owned the xmen...

One minute Dracula is a peak/low superhuman with sharp teeth and pointy ears.............the next he takes out the X-men and fight guys like Dr Strange. He fluctuates horribly.

Phantom Zone
It's also stated that Sas and Hulk are in the same strength region... Are they?

It does? Were?

Bios are not a solid substance to base random claims from when they have no backing.
And no i don't... unless Blade proved to be stronger than BB I don't have to worry about that example AT ALL.

It depends Blade has been classified as being as having 1 ton strength please give examples of anybody in the marvel universe with 1 ton strength that is inferior to Cap in strength.

Give an example of where it states that a certain characters has the traditional powers of an eternal, atlantean and doesnt.

bios are reliable in some aspects.

Trackz
but demonstatrions of limitations are. He couldn't break chains. thats when he was so weak he could barely stand, at that point the only way he was able to stand was his anger with his father

snoopdogg
but demonstatrions of limitations are. He couldn't break chains. He couldn't break enhanced titanium chains while he was weak from a lack of blood.

Phantom Zone
He couldn't break enhanced titanium chains while he was weak from a lack of blood.

wimp.

Warrior18
No its not, what bios usually get wrong is the exact strength range but when a bio rarely gets wrong is comparable strength range. For example Collosus and Thing have never been shown to be stronger than the Hulk.

Also when it states that somebody has the traditional powers of a vampire, eternal etc they dont get that wrong.

When a bio states that somebody is superhuman they are never wrong. When we see that BB is stronger than Cap this suggests Blade is stronger.

Kingpin.

1. If Blade is stronger it's barely barely an issue. Fractionally. Hell the guy is listed as a 1 tonner, based on feats Cap is arguably at least that.

2. Classic Kingpin was a beast, he could overpower Spidey. Assuming it was this version.

jinzin

It's funny that you should ask me what that scan tells me... because....

NOTHING!

That scans tells me absolutely nothing about Blades strength relative to Cap.
What it DOES tell me is that he has vampiric strength and that he's immortal.. that's it.
Even then, it's nothing more than a hyporbolic statement to get a point across.. When it comes down to it, we've seen the most powerful undead go rounds with Thor, Silver Surfer, and half the X-men, toss Ghost Rider around like a ragdoll, Overpower Spiderman like a child, overwhelm a Wendigo, and obtain control of the entire earth during a time when the N'garai ran rampant.

Yet Blade hasn't demonstrated that he can lift 5 tons let alone 15.

Romulus stated Wolverine to be the best of what th Lupin race had, yet Wolverine was notoriusly weaker than some of them, had a losing record against Sabretooth for years, and was curbed by Daken with relative ease.

Feats matter, hyperbole and titles DON'T...

You've proven that BB could be stronger than Cap, BB is not Blade.

Phantom Zone
1. If Blade is stronger it's barely barely an issue. Fractionally. Hell the guy is listed as a 1 tonner, based on feats Cap is arguably at least that.

True but as far as I know everybody classified as 1 ton tends to be shown to be slightly superior to Cap.

2. Classic Kingpin was a beast, he could overpower Spidey. Assuming it was this version.

It still backs up my point.

Warrior18

NOTHING!

What it DOES tell me is that he has vampiric strength and that he's immortal.. that's it.
Even then, it's nothing more than a hyporbolic statement to get a point across.. When it comes down to it, we've seen the most powerful undead go rounds with Thor, Silver Surfer, and half the X-men, toss Ghost Rider around like a ragdoll, Overpower Spiderman like a child, overwhelm a Wendigo, and obtain control of the entire earth during a time when the N'garai ran rampant.

Romulus stated Wolverine to be the best of what th Lupin race had, yet Wolverine was notoriusly weaker than some of them, had a losing record against Sabretooth for years, and was curbed by Daken with relative ease.

thumb up

snoopdogg
When it comes down to it, we've seen the most powerful undead go rounds with Thor, Silver Surfer, and half the X-men, toss Ghost Rider around like a ragdoll, Overpower Spiderman like a child, overwhelm a Wendigo, and obtain control of the entire earth during a time when the N'garai ran rampant.

\ I remember a time whey you used to say Marvel vampires were pussies.

And now this! big grin

And these are the guys that fear Blade worlwide!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Phantom Zone

Thats funny I can think of lots of examples of vampires overpowering Blade...oh no I can't.

FAIL.

Oh and what did he mean by 'best'.?

jinzin
I remember a time whey you used to say Marvel vampires were pussies.

And now this! big grin

And these are the guys that fear Blade worlwide!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Run of the mill vamps... yup...
"the most powerful undead" No... that's different.. that's not the type of vamp Blades takes down on the daily throug sheer overwhelming physicality no less.

snoopdogg
Run of the mill vamps... yup...
"the most powerful undead" No... that's different.. that's not the type of vamp Blades takes down on the daily throug sheer overwhelming physicality no less. jinzin I gotta tell ya. You're not helping your case much.

snoopdogg

Hanbdooks both list Baron Blood and Deacon Frost with the same 1500lbs strength. Nobody wanna touch this?

Blade overpowers a vampire that punches him through a stone wall?

srankmissingnin
Marvel Vampires are notoriously weak compared to other vampire canons (excluding Whedonverse), Marvel Vampires (vampires derived from the Darkhold) are the same vampires that Solomon Kane and Conan the Barbarian have wreaked FYI.

snoopdogg
Marvel Vampires are notoriously weak compared to other vampire canons (excluding Whedonverse), Marvel Vampires (vampires derived from the Darkhold) are the same vampires that Solomon Kane and Conan the Barbarian have wreaked FYI. Bahahahahababahahha!!

Warrior18
True but as far as I know everybody classified as 1 ton tends to be shown to be slightly superior to Cap.

It still backs up my point.

1. Based on?

2. Maybe I didn't get your point, but classic KP was basically a superhuman capable of overpowering old school Spiderman. Old school spidey was what, 5-10 tonnes? Both stronger than Blade.

srankmissingnin
Bahahahahababahahha!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stop trolling. We all know you don't have anything valid to contribute.

snoopdogg
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stop trolling. We all know you don't have anything valid to contribute. Trolliing? Isn't team Wovlerine the guys who always bring a Blade thread back to Cap or Wolverine? Even though they are not involved?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Trackz
One minute Dracula is a peak/low superhuman with sharp teeth and pointy ears.............the next he takes out the X-men and fight guys like Dr Strange. He fluctuates horribly. not really, the only reason people think he fluctuates is because blade is constantly taking him out, rather than this meaning blade is skilled/powerful - it means draculas weak for some reason...however blade has fought nearly all-incarnations of dracula and done well, the reason is because many of draculas advantages don't work on blade (hypnotism or the vampire bite)

jinzin
jinzin I gotta tell ya. You're not helping your case much. Why because some broad hyporbolic statement claims that Blade has powers on the level of characters who have all done things considerably out of Blades league?

yeaaaaaahhh NO

srankmissingnin
Trolliing? Isn't team Wovlerine the guys who always bring a Blade thread back to Cap or Wolverine? Even though they are not involved?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Actually - and I haven't read this thread yet - but the majority it seems to be you guys who do it. One of you (usually trackz) says something like "Dur Blade stalemated Wolverine." And then someone has to correct you guys for like the thousandth time.

People give you concret evidance of characters being stronger than Blade... and then you say "Ahahahaha lolza zomg!!!! Duh Blade's a zampire!!!!!!" and never address what has been said. Which is - incase you are wondering - trolling

Silent Guardian

NOTHING!

yea cause Blade is stronger than BB

jinzin
not really, the only reason people think he fluctuates is because blade is constantly taking him out, rather than this meaning blade is skilled/powerful - it means draculas weak for some reason...however blade has fought nearly all-incarnations of dracula and done well, the reason is because many of draculas advantages don't work on blade (hypnotism or the vampire bite) Both Drac and WBN are constantly flucuant in their ability.

Warrior18
not really, the only reason people think he fluctuates is because blade is constantly taking him out, rather than this meaning blade is skilled/powerful - it means draculas weak for some reason...however blade has fought nearly all-incarnations of dracula and done well, the reason is because many of draculas advantages don't work on blade (hypnotism or the vampire bite)

Blade taking out Dracula who goes toe to toe with Strange, Thor,X-men (correct?) or anyone else is PIS. Seriously. erm

snoopdogg
Why because some broad hyporbolic statement claims that Blade has powers on the level of characters who have all done things considerably out of Blades league?

yeaaaaaahhh NO Don't matter what you think. The panel says otherwise. yes

jinzin
yea cause Blade is stronger than BB Based on facts?

No?

yeah, thought not.

snoopdogg
Blade taking out Dracula who goes toe to toe with Strange, Thor,X-men (correct?) or anyone else is PIS. Seriously. erm He fights Dracula and holds his own on a fairly regular basis.

jinzin
Don't matter what you think. The panel says otherwise. yes Then Blade's a team wrecking, thor fighting, wendi busting machine... yeah that sounds about right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Actually - and I haven't read this thread yet - but the majority it seems to be you guys who do it. One of you (usually trackz) says something like "Dur Blade stalemated Wolverine." And then someone has to correct you guys for like the thousandth time.

People give you concret evidance of characters being stronger than Blade... and then you say "Ahahahaha lolza zomg!!!! Duh Blade's a zampire!!!!!!" and never address what has been said. Which is - incase you are wondering - trolling Originally posted by Silent Guardian
yea cause Blade is stronger than BB

case in point.

Warrior18
He fights Dracula and holds his own on a fairly regular basis.

Come on man. Anyone can see Dracula fluctuates. Or are you saying Blade can legitimately take out Drac who went against all those powerhouses?

srankmissingnin
Cable is peak human (and that is underselling Cable). Cable said Cap is 3 times stronger than he is. That puts Cap at a bare minimum of 2400lbs. Cap is stronger than Blade.

Phantom Zone
1. Based on?

Well for starters Paladin is class 1 and Punisher wasnt able to trade blows with him. Punisher was punched through a wall by Cap and got stright back up.

Ita actually hrad to prove class 1 people are superior but guys that are classifies under class 100 have never looked more impressive than people in class 100 range, similarly people in class 25 havent looked superior to people in class 80.

2. Maybe I didn't get your point, but classic KP was basically a superhuman capable of overpowering old school Spiderman. Old school spidey was what, 5-10 tonnes? Both stronger than Blade.

The point is KP being stronger than Cap doesnt stop Cap from being peak human.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>