Silver Sufer vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Current Silver Sufer vs:

Wonder Woman
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
John Stewart
Captain Atom
Supergirl

This roster was very poorly placed agaisnt tyrant, this is more competive IMO.

psycho gundam
stop baiting

Silent Guardian
surfer owns

Naija boy
Originally posted by psycho gundam
stop baiting

weak baiting at that

Enyalus
I think Surfer takes a 6/7 out of 10 majority.

ToughMind
Surfer cleans house.

TricksterPriest
He has a definite shot. The big 7 would nuke him, but this crew is not only weaker, they lack the teamwork needed, AFAIK.

I can see them beating him, but I could see him winning.

Standard gear or extra stuff? And which versions? Cause Monarch Current Captain Atom might be a bit unfair........

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Naija boy
weak baiting at that nah, he's a master-baiter.

TricksterPriest
It might have been intended that way, but the fight is pretty good. With strong teamwork, Surfer could lose this. Hawkman&woman are weak links. Too slow, and their only edge is Nth metal weapons, and I have no idea what those would do to Surfer.

Then again, the claw of Horus would do a number on him..........

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Surfer takes a 6/7 out of 10 majority.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It might have been intended that way, but the fight is pretty good. With strong teamwork, Surfer could lose this. Hawkman&woman are weak links. Too slow, and their only edge is Nth metal weapons, and I have no idea what those would do to Surfer.

Then again, the claw of Horus would do a number on him..........

Hawkman, Hawkgirl, and Supergirl all get oneshotted. At the same time, if they're dumb.

Diana, John, and CA are all inferior to him individually...he can BFR at least one of them before engaging the remaining two.

But I kinda agree, it all depends on how things play out. Always comes down to that when it's a team vs. one person.

janus77
Surfer FTW 7-8/10, 10/10 if he's pissed off.

he'd be best off taking out the GL and CA first, just bullrush the GL, disrupt CA with some energy attack (diversion) and once they're out of the way... dominoes.

cloud102
Stewart and Captain Atom own.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hawkman, Hawkgirl, and Supergirl all get oneshotted. At the same time, if they're dumb.

Diana, John, and CA are all inferior to him individually...he can BFR at least one of them before engaging the remaining two.

But I kinda agree, it all depends on how things play out. Always comes down to that when it's a team vs. one person.

Supergirl will not get one-shotted that easily. two, three shots, maybe. But not one unless he goes full burn and ignores everyone else.

John Stewart is a wild card. He could be the one to stop Surfer, if they work together.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Supergirl will not get one-shotted that easily. two, three shots, maybe. But not one unless he goes full burn and ignores everyone else.

John Stewart is a wild card. He could be the one to stop Surfer, if they work together.

QFT (The John part, no idea about Supergirl. I mean I know she loses no question, but not sure how tough she is.)

Digi
Any version of Cpt. Atom is a decent match for him, as is any competent GL. And any of them are capable of hurting him if they hit him, which they would with a team that size. Team wins handily, 9/10. I realize that the levels of Surfer backing have reached absurd levels on the forum, and I'm as aware as any of his capabilities. But the offhand 7-or-more out of 10's aren't thought out very well, and are either a lack of knowledge about the others or a clear bias.

cloud102
Supergirl is solid low top tier, with Apoc training. She isn't going down that easily.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cloud102
Stewart and Captain Atom own. those two are being overlooked or just underrated.

xJLxKing
It's funny listening to people saying SS can beat them 10/10. John Steward, Captain Atom, and WW will give him enough trouble

The Pict
Team takes the majority IMO

Digi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It's funny listening to people saying SS can beat them 10/10. John Steward, Captain Atom, and WW will give him enough trouble

True, it can be amusing. But it's far from consensus. The entire 2nd half of page 1 has been 5-6 people basically going "wtf" to the Surfer backing.

Raoul
yeah, umm, spite, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.