A KMC member at your back in a fight....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Pick a KMC member who you would trust to get your back in a fight.

Vinny Valentine
Mist
Phucked Up
Barker
Ronny
Roland
Axel

Strangelove is too nice to fight.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Mist
Phucked Up
Barker
Ronny
Roland
Axel

Strangelove is too nice to fight. In that order?

I'd say Impediment. Maybe Leo.

Barker
Kai Lein. And his dad. biscuits

Leo.M
RJ
Anne
Strangelove
Fallen
Roland
Kram3r
Walker
Sol
Ly
gefallen_engel
spades
k.diddy

sly

Leo.M
Originally posted by Barker
Kai Lein. And his dad. biscuits

crylaugh

Strangelove
Mist
Phucked Up
Barker
Ronny
Roland
Axel

Strangelove is too nice to fight. You're right, but I have a vicious temper and I'm fiercely loyal to my friends, so I'd have your back stick out tongue

Leo
Ken
Imp
Irene haermm
RJ
Alex (Itzak)

silver_tears
Originally posted by Strangelove
You're right, but I have a vicious temper and I'm fiercely loyal to my friends, so I'd have your back stick out tongue

Leo
Ken
Imp
Irene haermm
RJ
Alex (Itzak)

sly

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
RJ
Anne
Strangelove
Fallen
Roland
Kram3r
Walker
Sol
Ly
gefallen_engel
spades
k.diddy

sly Good list, I'd trust Anne too, but I didnt wanna include her cuz she'd kill someone haermm

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Good list, I'd trust Anne too, but I didnt wanna include her cuz she'd kill someone haermm

Oh i know. She's RIP Them apart. laughcry

Lord Knightfa11
No particular order

Jack Daniels
Rogue Jedi
Queeq
The jrlentrlec
maybe ax3l dunno him very well but he seems pretty BA.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
Oh i know. She's RIP Them apart. laughcry Rawr haermm

MIŠT
Mist

You'd be pretty f*cked then haermm

Rogue Jedi
WAY back, right? haermm

steverules_2
NDH, not because I trust him but because I can use him as a human shield...and then of course there's yoshi, Shin and Bruce

GCG
Jaden
J-Kozzy
Mist
Mr.Zero
RJ
Bardock

In no particular order

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
NDH, not because I trust him but because I can use him as a human shield...and then of course there's yoshi, Shin and Bruce Yeah, Bruce or guy, those are a coupla big ass muthas. smile

GCG
just out of curiosity, rj, did you just get involved in a fight??

Rogue Jedi
No laughing out loud

GCG
go on son, you can tell me.

you see, when i was in the hospitality industry, as its so called, its oftne to encounter some drunkard being mr. superman. I found the best way to deal with them is a chair's leg.........smack on the cheek.

and from supermen they become docile puppies.

obviosly i always used that as a last resort, and my last last resort is physical contact. as soon as i get touched, its a BAM.

Because I can
i'd eat the person before anyone could back me up in a fight... no expression

GCG
1-1 is rare

Because I can
...in a fight?

Vinny Valentine
I'm to small to make it onto anyone's list, plus I suck at fighting.

Mywi
Id use Walshy just to distract my opponent then sneak up from behind them and backstab w00t

Storm
I can pretty much defend myself from all angles.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. If that's true I'll choose Storm.

Rogue Jedi

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. You gotta choose someone, lets say its two on one. Who here would you choose to even the odds?

WrathfulDwarf
My Evil Twin.

Impediment
RJ would crack their heads with a ball peen hammer.
WrathfulDwarf would throw Batarangs at them.
Mywi would flash her beautiful chest and distract them.
BackFire would masturbate on them.
Bardock would take a giant shit on them.
Scythe would sic a goat on them.
Peach would take a picture of their dead bodies and make it into a cool sig with Photoshop.

Storm
Originally posted by Bardock42
If that's true I'll choose Storm.
I practice kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
You gotta choose someone, lets say its two on one. Who here would you choose to even the odds?
Raz.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bardock42
I practice kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

I think practicing a martial art and being in a real life fight is vastly different, but the experience would help.

Slay
I'd pick Bardock.

For the same reason I'd choose him if I where to choose a goalkeeper for my football team.

Kelly_Bean
Raeann.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
I'd pick Bardock.

For the same reason I'd choose him if I where to choose a goalkeeper for my football team. Are you calling me well skilled in every aspect?

Slay
Are you calling me well skilled in every aspect?
Uh... yes?

Cpt. Valerian
I could also pretty much defend myself, but if I needed to choose... I don't know. I don't know many of you very well to know who fights well.

Heretic Smellin
So you're what, the hardest person on earth?

Cpt. Valerian
Yes. no expression

Impediment
I'd also recruit Ken (Phucked Up) to clone every one of my moves since he's my twin.

Cadence Donovan
Gotta say...

Scythe
Selph
Kitsune Oni
Sol

BruceSkywalker
Impediment
Wrathful Dwarf
Rogue Jedi
gefallen_engel

JacopeX
Mrcurt
Madmel
Hitosu Moriko
DemonKing1
Yoshi Paradise

That's pretty much it. But that team is automatic kill. happy

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Impediment
Wrathful Dwarf
Rogue Jedi
gefallen_engel

In addition to these I'd choose Storm and Capt. Valerian

Rogue Jedi
Bruce, guy and myself would pwn.

AbnormalButSane
Alex better sly

BruceSkywalker
Bruce, guy and myself would pwn.

Yes we would

Ax3l
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Alex better sly

flex

I'll beat any boys off for your.

Wait...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Yes we would I'd bet the three of us could take any other KMC threesome. yes

mitchum
Originally posted by Ax3l
flex

Wait... YOU CAN BEAT ME OFF

AbnormalButSane
flex

Wait...

OH SHI- oh

Ax3l
NO, I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT

mitchum
NO, I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT BEAT ME OFF DAMN IT. MUTUAL J/O PALS.

Ax3l
I feel like I would be backing most people up. I don't like to start confrontation.

BruceSkywalker
I'd bet the three of us could take any other KMC threesome. yes

Thats truly possible

Rogue Jedi
I feel like I would be backing most people up. I don't like to start confrontation. Well isn't backing them up a confrontation?

Ax3l
Well isn't backing them up a confrontation? I wouldn't be instigating it. If I had, someone would be backing me up.

Rogue Jedi
TH for sure. He looks like he can take a punch.

dadudemon
lol

no one picked me? dudez! I've never lost any fight I've been in....ever. no expression

I'd pick
Imp,
phucked up
Chillmeistergen
Scarlett Speed

in that order

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

no one picked me? dudez! I've never lost any fight I've been in....ever. no expression

I'd pick
Imp,
phucked up
Chillmeistergen
Scarlett Speed

in that order You are a lover not a fighter haermm of COURSE I'd pick you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
You are a lover not a fighter haermm of COURSE I'd pick you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

really for realz, I've been in a lot of fights. do you think my nose is slightly crooked from something else? lol

Rogue Jedi
really for realz, I've been in a lot of fights. do you think my nose is slightly crooked from something else? lol Me too, but my nose is straight.

Alpha Centauri
I'd bet the three of us could take any other KMC threesome. yes

Isn't that as much of an accolade as beating a double-arm amputee at tennis?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Isn't that as much of an accolade as beating a double-arm amputee at tennis?

-AC I'll take that as an insult to the other KMCers haermm

Dorian Belmont
rogue jedi ,itzak ,neo darkhalen or pyrobeing1

Rogue Jedi
I wonder why so many people chose me.

Alpha Centauri
Because about five people have participated and you're generally friends with them?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Because about five people have participated and you're generally friends with them?

-AC Yeah sure, why not? roll eyes (sarcastic)

gefallen_engel
Rogue Jedi
BruceSkywalker
Guy
dadudemon

Rogue Jedi
eek!

gefallen_engel
yes, I would pick you first!

Rogue Jedi
Thats cuz I fight like a girl yes

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud
maybe

Newjak
I'm taking

Phucked Up
Peach
Guy

And yeah that should be enough.

Wil Deidara
k1Lla441 would, but I wouldn't let him, unless there is 2 of them. If there is 1 person, I would fight alone.

Kosta
Storm and Baylin hmm

Ms Chelle
Baylin
Kosta
lil bitchiness
guy222
BruceSkywalker
Piggles
Syren
Scythe and Kaya
Selphie
gefallen_engel

and if Ryan (SlipknoT) was still here... him too.

Bardock42

-AC Nah, it's cause he's the toughest dude on da interwebz.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, it's cause he's the toughest dude on da interwebz. haermm Right turn, Clyde.

Bardock42
Really though, obviously AC is right, this is a "Who are your friends on KMC" list, to most.

Ms Chelle
Really though, obviously AC is right, this is a "Who are your friends on KMC" list, to most. Maybe for some.. Personally though, Im friends with way more people then I put on that list.. including you. stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
Rogue Jedi
BruceSkywalker
Guy
dadudemon

YES! *does the MMA dance*

Nah, it's cause he's the toughest dude on da interwebz.

I think both of your insults are misplaced on RJ. By John's own admission on several occasions, he said he's not the best of fighters. Why you two deemed in necessary to insult RJ over something RJ has no control over(others listing him), I have no idea.

John is being chosen so often because he IS a trustworthy guy and he really would be there for you in a pinch. Obviously it is not a popularity contest because RJ hasn't been the most popular on the boards lately, so don't even go there, AC.

Now, you two can kindly aim your insults my way. I AM a badass, on or off the interwebz. yes Unlike that perma-banned a**hole DK, I can actually back up my big mouth. (No, I'm not talking about internet words...I'm talking about real life. David was such a pissy confrontational a**hole. Why he hasn't horribly gotten his ass beaten in real life is beyond me....you never know, he might have.)

Lick deez nutz, bitches. Lick dem shitz! evil face

Rogue Jedi
Really though, obviously AC is right, this is a "Who are your friends on KMC" list, to most. To a certain extent, yes it is. But I am judging on who I would trust fully to be there for me. Like say you were a kickboxing champion, but I didnt trust you to back me up, why would I vote for you?

So I guess friend/trust tie into one another.

Piggle Humsy
I wonder why so many people chose me.

Because they're hoping you'll be killed in the fight and they'll escape without injury haermm

dadudemon
To a certain extent, yes it is. But I am judging on who I would trust fully to be there for me. Like say you were a kickboxing champion, but I didnt trust you to back me up, why would I vote for you?

I agree with you to a certain extent. You may have a friend but that friend isn't a fighter or is just a pansy. You wouldn't want that person to back you up in a fight, even if you trusted them...they may get hurt even more than you and then what kind of friend would YOU be?

AHA!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Rogue Jedi
Updated:

DA
Leo
Impediment
dadudemon
Billie
TGF
Strangles
WD
TH
Bruce
guy222

Bardock42
To a certain extent, yes it is. But I am judging on who I would trust fully to be there for me. Like say you were a kickboxing champion, but I didnt trust you to back me up, why would I vote for you?

So I guess friend/trust tie into one another. Yeah, I do agree with that, still, it seems to me that some people rather nominate out of who they like, rather who would actually be a help should it come to a fight.

Also, I find it silly to nominate more than one person, it was obviously not your intention initially.Originally posted by dadudemon
YES! *does the MMA dance*

I think both of your insults are misplaced on RJ. By John's own admission on several occasions, he said he's not the best of fighters. Why you two deemed in necessary to insult RJ over something RJ has no control over(others listing him), I have no idea.

John is being chosen so often because he IS a trustworthy guy and he really would be there for you in a pinch. Obviously it is not a popularity contest because RJ hasn't been the most popular on the boards lately, so don't even go there, AC.

Now, you two can kindly aim your insults my way. I AM a badass, on or off the interwebz. yes Unlike that perma-banned a**hole DK, I can actually back up my big mouth. (No, I'm not talking about internet words...I'm talking about real life. David was such a pissy confrontational a**hole. Why he hasn't horribly gotten his ass beaten in real life is beyond me....you never know, he might have.)

Lick deez nutz, bitches. Lick dem shitz! evil face My insult was a joke about RJ liking to portray himself as a bit of a badess, which he does. It was cause buy his "Oh, I just suddenly realized so many people nominated me, what does that mean??!!??!! lulz", which I, and apparently AC, attributed that "attitude of being a badass" that RJ facutally has. But, don't worry about it, was just a joke, RJ jokes about me just as much, some jokes more accurate, some less.

You, though being a total "internet badass" didn't post anything in this thread that I found worthy pointing out. But if it makes you feel better, "lulz, you are totally a badass, for sure" (notice sarcasm, mister "my face is ugly because of all the fights I pwned in"wink

Rogue Jedi
quickquote=11411426](auto quote)Yeah, I do agree with that, still, it seems to me that some people rather nominate out of who they like, rather who would actually be a help should it come to a fight.

Also, I find it silly to nominate more than one person, it was obviously not your intention initially. My insult was a joke about RJ liking to portray himself as a bit of a badess, which he does. It was cause buy his "Oh, I just suddenly realized so many people nominated me, what does that mean??!!??!! lulz", which I, and apparently AC, attributed that "attitude of being a badass" that RJ facutally has. But, don't worry about it, was just a joke, RJ jokes about me just as much, some jokes more accurate, some less.

You, though being a total "internet badass" didn't post anything in this thread that I found worthy pointing out. But if it makes you feel better, "lulz, you are totally a badass, for sure" (notice sarcasm, mister "my face is ugly because of all the fights I pwned in"wink No, I said that because I am an extreme pacifist. If I "portray myself as a badass", it was done unintentionally.

Bardock42
No, I said that because I am an extreme pacifist. If I "portray myself as a badass", it was done unintentionally. I believe you.

Rogue Jedi
I believe you. Of course you do, you effing kraut. Wanna fight?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Because they're hoping you'll be killed in the fight and they'll escape without injury haermm wanker LAME.

dadudemon
My insult was a joke about RJ liking to portray himself as a bit of a badess, which he does. It was cause buy his "Oh, I just suddenly realized so many people nominated me, what does that mean??!!??!! lulz", which I, and apparently AC, attributed that "attitude of being a badass" that RJ facutally has. But, don't worry about it, was just a joke, RJ jokes about me just as much, some jokes more accurate, some less.

You, though being a total "internet badass" didn't post anything in this thread that I found worthy pointing out. But if it makes you feel better, "lulz, you are totally a badass, for sure"

Oh, the old, "I was just joking" with RJ, huh? We both know that, despite how exaggerated your post was intended, that there's actually subtance, as you believe, in those words. So, are we done beating around the bush and trying to save face?

Your above post confirms that with your "that RJ factually has."

And, yes, I am an internet badass. Behold my glory and awesomeness.

(notice sarcasm, mister "my face is ugly because of all the fights I pwned in"wink

No, it it was from one fight and one fight only. Very slight partial tear of the septum. That shit will happens when you're immature.

Rogue Jedi
Oh, the old, "I was just joking" with RJ, huh? We both know that, despite how exaggerated your post was intended, that there's actually subtance, as you believe, in those words. So, are we done beating around the bush and trying to save face?

It's coming outta his ears, bro. Free flowing and never ending.

Vinny Valentine
I just realized I have a gun, I'd be great backup.

Quincy
I'd pick this guy for his limit break^

Impediment
I own numerous firearms, but I prefer to scrap with my hands............and the nearest object I can pick up.

Rogue Jedi
I just realized I have a gun, I'd be great backup. Vinny FTW haermm

Impediment
Neil, BB guns don't count. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Impediment FTW haermm

Bardock42

What are you talking about? I specifically stated what I based that "joke" on.

E-exactly, so who's beating around the bush?

No, it it was from one fight and one fight only. Very slight partial tear of the septum. That shit will happens when you're immature.

Wouldn't know.

geshien
While I am a regular, I'm not particularly close to anyone here on KMC, if at all.

I'm just that guy that kinda floats around making small talk.

So....

Bada.

He's a big dude. I'd feel comfortable in a fist fight with him at my back.

Alpha Centauri

Lick deez nutz, bitches. Lick dem shitz! evil face

RJ's girl is going to be real, real mad at you if he ever gets it on with her. I'm sure that, if you continue this level of ferocious rod-polishing on the man, he's not going to have anything to please her with.

Seriously, the man's older than most people here, he can throw shit back at me if he thinks I'm insulting him, he doesn't need you to do it. Above that, he knows I wasn't. I was stating the obvious.

Any of these threads are essentially "Who likes you and who do you like?", RJ probably wouldn't even deny that. You don't need to jump at someone's aid just to show how much of a real friendship you have with them. You like RJ, we get it, but now's the time to chill before you two start developing a Mr. Smithers/Mr. Burns relationship.

Why, though?

You're one of the oldest people on this entire forum. Why would you want to find out who would back you up in a fight on here? Not only that, but why ask it on a forum full of kids, girls, mothers and fathers, who should be knowing better than to indulge such childishness? Like, I don't have personal issue with many people here, if any, but do any of you stop, look at what you're posting and sometimes think "I'm old enough to not be doing this."? Ever?

I'm genuinely curious, not trying to pick at you or anything. I just find myself personally baffled at some of your threads and am looking for insight on why you make them. No biggie, nothing personal. Your issue with Bardock is your own.

-AC

geshien
You like RJ, we get it, but now's the time to chill before you two start developing a Mr. Smithers/Mr. Burns relationship.

laughing

Why, though?

...do any of you stop, look at what you're posting and sometimes think "I'm old enough to not be doing this."? Ever?

-AC

Why not?

Indulgence. Frankly, most, if not all, discussion on this forum (or any other) is pointless. Granted the OTF is petty but, I believe that's the point.

I don't mean to speak for others but, I see it as a place where people come to vent and or make small talk to feel better about themselves. There's nothing wrong with that.

You can easily live without conversing with people or putting your two cents online. People here obviously make time for it because they want to.

More specifically, why people have the desire to be validated could be attributed by a myriad of reasons. I.e. having a rough day, having a lack of a social life, vanity or it could be that some genuinely enjoy conversing over mundane subjects with others that they know and having that validation just makes them feel good.

It's all inconsequential. If there is something wrong with talking about ridiculous things it's probably not serious enough to matter.

I'd also like to say that anyone who took things too seriously in a discussion on a forum needs to reevaluate their priorities.

Rogue Jedi

Why, though?

You're one of the oldest people on this entire forum. Why would you want to find out who would back you up in a fight on here? Not only that, but why ask it on a forum full of kids, girls, mothers and fathers, who should be knowing better than to indulge such childishness? Like, I don't have personal issue with many people here, if any, but do any of you stop, look at what you're posting and sometimes think "I'm old enough to not be doing this."? Ever?

I'm genuinely curious, not trying to pick at you or anything. I just find myself personally baffled at some of your threads and am looking for insight on why you make them. No biggie, nothing personal. Your issue with Bardock is your own.

-AC Why would someone wanna rate the rack of others here? Why would someone wanna kiss the person above them here? Why would someone wanna post a pic of themselves here? It's entertainment, pure and simple. It's all in good fun.

If anyone needs to look at what they are posting and say "WTF man,", it's you. People post in bullshit threads like this one because it's fun, but you feel the need to come and scold us. Doesn't matter if someone is 20, 30, 40 or 50, people DO like to have fun. Not EVERYONE signs onto the net to be an arrogant know it all, you know.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by geshien
laughing

Why not?

Indulgence. Frankly, most, if not all, discussion on this forum (or any other) is pointless. Granted the OTF is petty but, I believe that's the point.

I don't mean to speak for others but, I see it as a place where people come to vent and or make small talk to feel better about themselves. There's nothing wrong with that.

You can easily live without conversing with people or putting your two cents online. People here obviously make time for it because they want to.

More specifically, why people have the desire to be validated could be attributed by a myriad of reasons. I.e. having a rough day, having a lack of a social life, vanity or it could be that some genuinely enjoy conversing over mundane subjects with others that they know and having that validation just makes them feel good.

It's all inconsequential. If there is something wrong with talking about ridiculous things it's probably not serious enough to matter.

I'd also like to say that anyone who took things too seriously in a discussion on a forum needs to reevaluate their priorities. Exactly. Get off the damn pedestal and get over yourself.

Bardock42
It does beg the question why you think that it is "entertaining".

Rogue Jedi
It does beg the question why you think that it is "entertaining". It's ALL entertaining, man. No matter how goofy things get, no matter what the thread is about, it's a form of entertainment. Some people like having serious debates, some like RPGing, some write poetry here. Some like to talk about music. All entertainment.

Heretic Smellin
I can't think of many things that would be less fun.

You're right, though, yeah - it's all about entertainment. It's essentially the same as it is in real life; some people find reality tv and shit like that entertaining. Usually, those people are idiots, the same seems to be true for people who like posting in this forum.

Bardock42
It's ALL entertaining, man. No matter how goofy things get, no matter what the thread is about, it's a form of entertainment. Some people like having serious debates, some like RPGing, some write poetry here. Some like to talk about music. All entertainment. True as that may be, it is not the question I was referring to. The question is, why is this (this thread in specific) entertainment to you"...but, I am just playing silly here anyways, since I derive entertainment from it I can relate, though, it would still be interesting to know what entertains you about it, which might be vastly different to what I find enjoyable.

Rogue Jedi
True as that may be, it is not the question I was referring to. The question is, why is this (this thread in specific) entertainment to you"...but, I am just playing silly here anyways, since I derive entertainment from it I can relate, though, it would still be interesting to know what entertains you about it, which might be vastly different to what I find enjoyable. And why am I being asked this? Why not ask all who post here? Why not go into virtually thread in the OTF and ask KMCers why they are entertained by posting in the OTF?

Bardock42
And why am I being asked this? Why not ask all who post here? Why not go into virtually thread in the OTF and ask KMCers why they are entertained by posting in the OTF? For one you created the thread. Another might be as AC said a pattern of similar threads you enjoy. A third might be a particular interest in your way of thinking as it seems very differnt to mine. A fourth would be that the argument that was going on was between you and others, so you, as a key player, might be asked a slightly related question.

Does that help?

Rogue Jedi
For one you created the thread. Another might be as AC said a pattern of similar threads you enjoy. A third might be a particular interest in your way of thinking as it seems very differnt to mine. A fourth would be that the argument that was going on was between you and others, so you, as a key player, might be asked a slightly related question.

Does that help? Hey, if I enjoy it, why question it? I don't question the air of superiority that some others like to emit here.

If they question me for being the way I am, sure, I might bring up that they are the way they are, and that they should just accept that I am the way I amit, as I accept them for the way they act.

Not everyone is going to act in such a fashion that you understand them. There are always going to be a few people that make you scratch your head and say WTF happened to them.?

Not everything needs to be understood. When someone starts questioning the way someone posts here, that someone doing the questioning needs to seriously take a stepback and ask themselves if they have too much time on their hands.

Bardock42
Bit ironic, isn't it?

Really, though, what is the problem with explaining why you enjoy something? Obviously I can understand that you might feel it is a trap to argue with you or something, but really, wouldn't just explaining why you like such kinds of threads be easier and likely faster than that post you just gave, with less chance of causing some sort of fight?

Rogue Jedi
Bit ironic, isn't it?

Really, though, what is the problem with explaining why you enjoy something? Obviously I can understand that you might feel it is a trap to argue with you or something, but really, wouldn't just explaining why you like such kinds of threads be easier and likely faster than that post you just gave, with less chance of causing some sort of fight? Because I shouldn't have to explain it. I shouldn't have to break it down why I have such an immature sense of humor. I like them because I like them, that's it, plain and simple.

I am not going to waste time explaining why, I just do. There is a time and a place for everything, and to me, this is the place I come to kick back and be the immature man that I am.

Bardock42
Because I shouldn't have to explain it. I shouldn't have to break it down why I have such an immature sense of humor. I like them because I like them, that's it, plain and simple.

I am not going to waste time explaining why, I just do. There is a time and a place for everything, and to me, this is the place I come to kick back and be the immature man that I am.

Also fair enough, I guess that immaturity prohibits you from seeing the value in a discussion about the different ways of entertainment. THough I am not sure I'd enjoy it either...I did enjoy this though...so all for the better I figure.

Rogue Jedi
Also fair enough, I guess that immaturity prohibits you from seeing the value in a discussion about the different ways of entertainment. THough I am not sure I'd enjoy it either...I did enjoy this though...so all for the better I figure. As I said, there is a time and place for everything, and this, the OTF, is the place for lunacy.

Bardock42
As I said, there is a time and place for everything, and this, the OTF, is the place for lunacy. Lunacy has a place here, is not the only thing relevant in the OTF though, as much as some threads would make you believe it.

Rogue Jedi
Lunacy has a place here, is not the only thing relevant in the OTF though, as much as some threads would make you believe it. I agree. BTW those posts in the GDF where you were like WTF, those were supposed to go here haermm

Bardock42
I agree. BTW those posts in the GDF where you were like WTF, those were supposed to go here haermm I figured.

Naz
Pick a KMC member who you would trust to get your back in a fight.

Lanceykins and Roland

Alpha Centauri
Why would someone wanna rate the rack of others here? Why would someone wanna kiss the person above them here? Why would someone wanna post a pic of themselves here? It's entertainment, pure and simple. It's all in good fun.

If anyone needs to look at what they are posting and say "WTF man,", it's you. People post in bullshit threads like this one because it's fun, but you feel the need to come and scold us. Doesn't matter if someone is 20, 30, 40 or 50, people DO like to have fun. Not EVERYONE signs onto the net to be an arrogant know it all, you know.

I know that, but the point is, I can understand why that would be fun to 16 year olds. Also, nobody wants to "rate" anyone's rack. It's an excuse for the guys of this forum to look at the racks of the chicks on this forum. Let's not be naive. I don't have a problem with the threads, I simply don't understand why certain older members act with no discernable difference to those who aren't old enough to realise it's a bit silly, that's all. Just my opinion.

However, how did I somehow know that, despite me civilly asking you a question, you would go on the defensive because, somehow, you're ashamed? Someone even said to me, on MSN as I replied, "Think you'll get an answer from RJ?", and I said "Probably, but he'll be on the defensive, despite there being no reason for him to be, unless he's ashamed.", and look, it happened.

I didn't come here to scold anyone, if you are subconsciously ashamed of the way you are, I'm sorry. I was civilly asking you for an explanation and you went on the defensive. Says a lot.

It's not about getting over anyone's self or you HAVING to explain yourself. I simply asked if you would, and you chose to be irrationally defensive. I have no personal problems with you, not in the least, so don't take it as that.

I just find it to be a gigantic excuse, on your part. "You're as old as you feel.", yeah. That works for maybe indulging a little childhood interest now and then. Not being a near 40 year old man acting like a frat boy on a messageboard. I know you hate having your age brought into it, but seriously, there comes a time when you can't actually write off that you're middle-aged and acting like you do as "I just like having fun.", because there's a line. I'd say that I don't look any worse for being perceived as "serious", as you do for openly being immature and admitting it.

You're not hurting anyone, and I'll defend your right to act as you wish because of it, but you have to understand that there are reasons that leave you massively open to criticism, and people will thusly criticise. Not saying you're right OR wrong, just saying. Maybe stop pointing fingers at everyone telling them to lighten up, simply because the fact that you're 38/39 going on 18 is creeping up on you and making you feel a bit shit.

Just my two cents. Nothing meant as offensive here, I have no issue with you negatively or personally with any real severity, I'm just giving my opinion as I have the right to.

-AC

Mywi
I dont mean to defend .. but just a thought AC, I dont think RJ really cares what people here say about him or if they criticise him.. if he did care he probably would have left kmc long ago hmm

Alpha Centauri
As well he shouldn't, good for him if he doesn't. Nobody should REALLY care what nobodies think of them, or nobody they know at least.

That was never my point, my point wasn't to say "Here's how I see you, and how some may see you; change.". It was simply to ask why he does certain things and maybe be a little the wiser than I was before. His reply was to insecurely call me an arrogant know-it-all, despite my reason for asking being curiosity and hoping to gain knowledge on why something happens.

My above reply would never have existed had he just told me, but since he replied as he did, it was my choice to explain why I feel his stance his flawed. He'll disagree, obviously, and that's fine. He's not right or wrong, neither am I, I'm just saying what I think.

-AC

Mywi
I believe you do have an "arrogant mr know it all" reputation - I mean you make that kind of impression on some people, thats possibly a reason why they tend to act defensive when you just peacefully state your thoughts..

ScarletSpeed
lol

I'd pick
Imp,
phucked up
Chillmeistergen
Scarlett Speed

in that order

in that order ? uhuh

Rogue Jedi
I know that, but the point is, I can understand why that would be fun to 16 year olds. Also, nobody wants to "rate" anyone's rack. It's an excuse for the guys of this forum to look at the racks of the chicks on this forum.Exactly. It is so guys can see boobs. Every thread here has it's purpose.

You are entitled to an opinion. I don't understand why some people need to make sense of nonsense. That's my opinion.

Haha, you love pushing buttons, doncha? Ashamed? If I were ashamed, don't you think I would change? That's what people do when they are ashamed, they make changes.

Again, not ashamed. I just think it's funny how you think you are the master of mind games, when, in fact, at least to me, you are the easiest read ever, like a popup book.

I am beyond letting my age being brought into it get to me, I am pretty much immune to such mundane tactics. Line? What line? I see no line. Do you like have a manual that says how one is supposed to act according to how old they are? Am I supposed to act how YOU think someone my age should act? This is what I dont get, why do you care? What difference does it make t you how I act? It's like you look at me and the things I say and you can't stand it, and you feel the need to tell me "Hey RJ, you are SUPPOSED to say this and act like this because society says so, because I say so." Sorry, not buying, please come again.

I don't point fingers at everyone, only at the nimwits who think they have the right to tell me how I act is wrong. They need to worry about their own life. And I could give a shit about being 38, it's all relative, man. I am not one of these guys who goes out and buys leather pants and a red corvette when they turn 40 because they want to feel young.

And I respect that, as you should respect my right to act how I want and not question it. But keep the query coming, I do enjoy a good laugh.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Mywi
I believe you do have an "arrogant mr know it all" reputation - I mean you make that kind of impression on some people, thats possibly a reason why they tend to act defensive when you just peacefully state your thoughts..

Yeah, but people who maintain I feel that way about myself despite it not being true, are insecure idiots. They are to be ignored and swiftly shot. Not shot, but pushed around a bit. Arrogant, maybe, but who isn't arrogant and also awesome?

Point is, I don't know why he went on the defensive, but he had no reason to. I'm not saying he has to care about what people think, I'm just telling him what I think.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
As well he shouldn't, good for him if he doesn't. Nobody should REALLY care what nobodies think of them, or nobody they know at least.

That was never my point, my point wasn't to say "Here's how I see you, and how some may see you; change.". It was simply to ask why he does certain things and maybe be a little the wiser than I was before. His reply was to insecurely call me an arrogant know-it-all, despite my reason for asking being curiosity and hoping to gain knowledge on why something happens.

My above reply would never have existed had he just told me, but since he replied as he did, it was my choice to explain why I feel his stance his flawed. He'll disagree, obviously, and that's fine. He's not right or wrong, neither am I, I'm just saying what I think.

-AC You want a straight up blunt answer? Fine. I am an immature idiot, a person who likes to ahve fun 24/7, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing.

Mywi
Yeah, but people who maintain I feel that way about myself despite it not being true, are insecure idiots. They are to be ignored and swiftly shot. Not shot, but pushed around a bit. Arrogant, maybe, but who isn't arrogant and also awesome?

Point is, I don't know why he went on the defensive, but he had no reason to. I'm not saying he has to care about what people think, I'm just telling him what I think.

-AC

Personally I think arrogant people are the most awesome.

Alpha Centauri
You are entitled to an opinion. I don't understand why some people need to make sense of nonsense. That's my opinion.

Haha, you love pushing buttons, doncha? Ashamed? If I were ashamed, don't you think I would change? That's what people do when they are ashamed, they make changes.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt, but since we're discussing you, your word over you is the only word. Regardless of how contrary I believe.

Again, not ashamed. I just think it's funny how you think you are the master of mind games, when, in fact, at least to me, you are the easiest read ever, like a popup book.

That would be why I recall PMs with you asking me to explain my humour, because I'm obvious.

Anyway, you can think I'm easy to read or whatever (Despite being the person who has misunderstanded my posts most), but I'm just saying what I feel. If you're not ashamed, then you're not ashamed. I got the impression you were, but you're not, clearly.

I am beyond letting my age being brought into it get to me, I am pretty much immune to such mundane tactics. Line? What line? I see no line. Do you like have a manual that says how one is supposed to act according to how old they are? Am I supposed to act how YOU think someone my age should act? This is what I dont get, why do you care? What difference does it make t you how I act? It's like you look at me and the things I say and you can't stand it, and you feel the need to tell me "Hey RJ, you are SUPPOSED to say this and act like this because society says so, because I say so." Sorry, not buying, please come again.

Oh please. It's nothing to do with how I think you should or shouldn't act, or how society feels you should or shouldn't act. It has everything to do with my right to personal opinion, and that personal opinion is that it's mighty confusing as to why someone as old as you is in the situation you're in, and acts the way you do, while making the excuses for it that you do, without wondering if it's actually a way you should be maturely conducting yourself at that age. It's quite obvious I've hit a nerve, and I don't say that in any victorius sense, it just appears I have.

If you disagree, then you disagree and that's that. I'm not "right" and neither are you, it's personal preference, I'm just giving my opinion.

Madonna is free to do as she wishes, but Stevie Wonder can quite clearly see that at her age she shouldn't be wearing some of the things she does, if you get my drift.

I don't point fingers at everyone, only at the nimwits who think they have the right to tell me how I act is wrong. They need to worry about their own life. And I could give a shit about being 38, it's all relative, man. I am not one of these guys who goes out and buys leather pants and a red corvette when they turn 40 because they want to feel young.

See, more insecurity and projection. I'm not saying you're wrong.

Who are you trying to convince that what you're doing is ok; you or I? I don't care, ultimately, I'm just curious. Would you rather I draw up blind assumption about you? If I ask, "Why do you care?", if I assume, "You're a presumptuous know-it-all.".

And I respect that, as you should respect my right to act how I want and not question it. But keep the query coming, I do enjoy a good laugh.

See, that's where you're wrong.

I respect your right to act how you wish, and I've said this many, many times. What YOU don't respect is my right to question it. That's my right. I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm asking questions.

You want a straight up blunt answer? Fine. I am an immature idiot, a person who likes to ahve fun 24/7, no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing.

And you're ok with that? If you are, then fine.

I just think you need to lay off labelling everyone who doesn't act like you as boring, stiffs or GDF cronies, because there are many things someone could say about your disposition. We all have fun in different ways, you have yours, others have theirs and we all have opinions on them.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
You done or what?

Alpha Centauri
I'll let your nerves heal, yeah.

Way to be insecure.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
OK man....But how do you feel about MALE models?

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/MY%20NEW%20SIGS/MISC/zoo2-1-1-1.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mywi
I dont mean to defend .. but just a thought AC, I dont think RJ really cares what people here say about him or if they criticise him.. if he did care he probably would have left kmc long ago hmm Pretty much.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
in that order ? uhuh

Yes.

Imp is a big a$$ mo fo who has thrown down on occasion. It is hard to see him losing very many fights with anyone.

Phucked up is the same way. Imp just seems to not tolerate crap as much as Phucked Up so I put Imp on top.

Chill literally boxed regularly so he knows how to throw punches and dodge them. (could actually be really handy in a fight...the fewer punches

You have been in plenty of fights, so you are a natural choice.

And I trust all of you enough to get my back in a fight.

Slay
Haha, SS in a fight. Now that, I'd like to see.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/MY%20NEW%20SIGS/MISC/zoo2-1-1-1.jpg

Mairuzu
Phucked up's chops

or P23

ScarletSpeed
Yes.

Imp is a big a$$ mo fo who has thrown down on occasion. It is hard to see him losing very many fights with anyone.

Phucked up is the same way. Imp just seems to not tolerate crap as much as Phucked Up so I put Imp on top.

Chill literally boxed regularly so he knows how to throw punches and dodge them. (could actually be really handy in a fight...the fewer punches

You have been in plenty of fights, so you are a natural choice.

And I trust all of you enough to get my back in a fight.

I done boxing my entire life, you know this uhuh

Originally posted by Slay
Haha, SS in a fight. Now that, I'd like to see.

lol, I would kick the shit out of you, simple as that laughing

dadudemon
What are you talking about? I specifically stated what I based that "joke" on.

I forgot, you can't remember conversations very well. I'm referring to a discussion we had right here in the OTF. You chimed in with a smart a** comment that you were just joking about an insult to parodize me to make a point about myself playing off an insult I made by calling that a joke.

Since you wouldn't let it fly and in my case, there's no denying that you weren't serious, then why should I let it fly?

Hmmmmm?

Hm?

Hm?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMM?

hm?

hm?

E-exactly, so who's beating around the bush?

You were. It wasn't a joke if you believed what you said, now was it?

Hmmmmm?

Hm?

Hm?

MMMMMMM?

hm?

hm?

Wouldn't know.

Because you're a p*ssy. Duh. *beats chest with fists*

RJ's girl is going to be real, real mad at you if he ever gets it on with her. I'm sure that, if you continue this level of ferocious rod-polishing on the man, he's not going to have anything to please her with.

Jealous?

If you want the butterflies, you have to conduct yourself with melliferous attitude.

Seriously, the man's older than most people here, he can throw shit back at me if he thinks I'm insulting him, he doesn't need you to do it. Above that, he knows I wasn't. I was stating the obvious.

I'm going to be fully honest. Sometimes, RJ sucks a** at defending himself. Also, he could care less about defending himself on some issues or he just plays them off. Since both your and Bard's comments were off, I felt the need to chime in with my thoughts, like both of you do all the time. doped

Any of these threads are essentially "Who likes you and who do you like?", RJ probably wouldn't even deny that. You don't need to jump at someone's aid just to show how much of a real friendship you have with them. You like RJ, we get it, but now's the time to chill before you two start developing a Mr. Smithers/Mr. Burns relationship.

Not really. I chose people based on trust and fighting ability. Even though Sol is one of my main homies from KMC, I certianly wouldn't want him to have my back in a fight.

I haven't been in a fight since I was 17. doped I don't want to get hauled off to jail for assault and battery.

I've come pretty damn close on a few occasions, but I still don't want to go to jail so I swallowed my priiiiiiiiiide.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I done boxing my entire life, you know this uhuh

I'll never move you up. I'm taking you off the list, now.

HA!

You're thin. I like the beefy guys on my side...the seem harder to knock out. hmm

Seriously, though, I forgot about Jaden. Dude, that guy is probably the best on the boards at fighting.

So I'll knock Chill off the list and put on Jaden. But that means you're still at the bottom.

Maybe you and I could fight/spar so I can get a feel for you. teehee

edit-lol dude, what is Slay's problem with you? His post was hilarious, though.

ScarletSpeed
I'll never move you up. I'm taking you off the list, now.

HA!

You're thin. I like the beefy guys on my side...the seem harder to knock out. hmm

Seriously, though, I forgot about Jaden. Dude, that guy is probably the best on the boards at fighting.

So I'll knock Chill off the list and put on Jaden. But that means you're still at the bottom.

Maybe you and I could fight/spar so I can get a feel for you. teehee

edit-lol dude, what is Slay's problem with you? His post was hilarious, though.

haha, speeed, baby, I got speed on my side.

hmmm, jaden and I should get a wee game of fistycuffs, 2 scotts amirite?

aww a dno lol, yeah, his post was choc-full of lulz srug

Rogue Jedi

Jealous?

If you want the butterflies, you have to conduct yourself with melliferous attitude.

I'm going to be fully honest. Sometimes, RJ sucks a** at defending himself. Also, he could care less about defending himself on some issues or he just plays them off. Since both your and Bard's comments were off, I felt the need to chime in with my thoughts, like both of you do all the time. doped

Not really. I chose people based on trust and fighting ability. Even though Sol is one of my main homies from KMC, I certianly wouldn't want him to have my back in a fight.

Think about it....

7IU1bzZheWk

No, seriously......Bewbz.

Alpha Centauri
You were. It wasn't a joke if you believed what you said, now was it?

Hmmmmm?

Hm?

Hm?

MMMMMMM?

hm?

hm?

Get to the point so we can arrive at the time where I point out how wrong you are and we can move on.

Because you're a p*ssy. Duh. *beats chest with fists*

Yeah, lovely. Point? *Taps watch*, would be nice.

Jealous?

How were my comments off? Furthermore, they weren't aimed at him in any kind of provocative or offensive way, I specifically made sure to tell him this since I knew that, no matter which way it came out, he'd go on the defensive.

Why? We all know the answer...but he's not ashamed.

Fighting ability you know about, how? How much do you know of these people and their ability to fight other than KMC and what they've told you, respectively?

I haven't been in a fight since I was 17. doped I don't want to get hauled off to jail for assault and battery.

I've come pretty damn close on a few occasions, but I still don't want to go to jail so I swallowed my priiiiiiiiiide.

So did your post have any point or did you just ramble to be involved?

Lovely. Next time, just assume I definitely have a counter-argument and don't bother replying.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Think about it....

7IU1bzZheWk

No, seriously......Bewbz.

Mairuzu
The thread went from covering someones back to fighting someone.

thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Speaking of size matters, I have learned that the little guys are usually scrappers. I once fought a 5'6 mexican and he pwned my ass. He was so damn fast. I'd sooner fight a guy Bardock's size than say, a smaller guy who knows how to fight.

dadudemon

Get to the point so we can arrive at the time where I point out how wrong you are and we can move on.

It's possible that your don't posses enough intellectual ability to understand the quite obvious point. Yeah, let's go with that.

Maybe you should read over the posts before rambling about nothing? Give it a try.

Go ahead.

Go on.

Yeah, lovely. Point? *Taps watch*, would be nice.

Another joke goes right over your head. Congratulations on being so full of piss and vinegar that you didn't see that I was parodizing myself. WEEEEEEE!

How were my comments off? Furthermore, they weren't aimed at him in any kind of provocative or offensive way, I specifically made sure to tell him this since I knew that, no matter which way it came out, he'd go on the defensive.

Please see my first post on this for your answer, Mr. Goldfish.

Why? We all know the answer...but he's not ashamed.

Because he's soooooooo old, acts immature, and is a pedophile because he talks to kids on teh internwebz, that's fo show.

Fighting ability you know about, how?

Well, Yoda, let me tell you about it.

Go make a sandwich and get a drink, because this will take a while.

I'm experienced. Duh. no expression

Also, I did MMA for a bit. no expression

Again, I've never lost. Losing is being able to stand up after it's over and look at your opponent while laughing, heartily.

How much do you know of these people and their ability to fight other than KMC and what they've told you, respectively?

I'll never answer your word trap questions. NEVER!

NEVER!

So did your post have any point or did you just ramble to be involved?

I guess you're not nearly intelligent enough to follow a conversation, are you? You've proved that multiple times through out your reply.

Lovely. Next time, just assume I definitely have a counter-argument and don't bother replying.

-AC

Odd, coming from someone made of fail.

In fact, your post is so full of fail that you are far beyond the fail boat. You're not even the captain of the fail boat. You're the whole sale parts distributor for the manufacturer of the fail boat.

Also, I would never choose you to back me up in a fight. NEVER!

NEVER!

NEVER!

Only because you ask me who I wanted you to fight, and when I told you, you would argue about by presenting the negatives of my choice or how mismatched my selection was.

Mairuzu
All you gotta do is pull down on RJ's curly sue hair toward your knee cap and knee him in the face

Ms Chelle
I find it really funny that a couple members here are so 'curious' as to what entertains RJ and care that he doesnt 'act his age' in their opinion... based on his threads.

No matter what the reason is for this... it would'a been better to ask him personally in a PM if it were so important..

Seriously.

Heretic Smellin
If everyone did that with every type of feud, or personal query, this would be an unbearably boring discussion board.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>