The 2008 Sig Awards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
All of the sig makers who have kept their creativity flowing through-out 2008 are a part of this. There is no real best, everyone here is great. Just post your opinions base on my rating system, on who you feel is the best of 2008. I will not have no vote in this at all. But everyone else feel free to do so.

Rating system:

Originality

Style

Creativity

Color

The Grey Fox
Not bothered with this chart thing. ermm

Male: Digimark

Female: Mywi

Marvelknight
Originally posted by The Grey Fox

Male: Digimark

It's cool. smokin'

steverules_2
Originally posted by The Grey Fox

Male: Steverules_2

dur

Marvelknight
Originally posted by steverules_2
dur
laughing out loud

Cpt. Valerian
Although he hasn't really kept creativity flowing through 2008 because he's made few sigs lately, I'd say Alliance.

Female: Peach.

ScarletSpeed
Male: Cpt. Valerian

Cpt. Valerian
eek! Srsly?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Male: Cpt. Valerian
Hey, Speed. Long time no see. How's it's going?

Rogue Jedi
Mywi and Speed. No contest. Followed by Piggle, Pittman and Peach, Alliance.

Leo.M
Male: srug

Female: Piggles.

Peach
Mywi's sigs are nice but tend to strike me as rather beginner Photoshop stuff.

Assuming that voting for myself would be poor form, I'd say Piggle and Alliance (or Ordo as he is now known).

Barker
Lana and Alliance.

Easy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Peach

Assuming that voting for myself would be poor form, I'd say Piggle and Alliance (or Ordo as he is now known). I voted for you yes Number two, but still. Unless you are like Ricky Bobby, "First or last!!!" laughing

The Pict
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mywi and Speed. No contest. Followed by Piggle, Pittman and Peach, Alliance.

forgetu Scottie makes the best

Seriously some of his animated sigs are amazing

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, he's good too. I think it all boils down to personal preference. Mywi and Speed make sigs I like, that probably makes me lean towards them more.

Mywi

Assuming that voting for myself would be poor form, I'd say Piggle and Alliance (or Ordo as he is now known).

thats strange and cool .. yours seem the same way to me.. awehuhs

Cant bother to go look through all the Sig forum sigmakers.. so .. i vote for Piggle and Speed...

Mywi
Originally posted by The Pict
forgetu Scottie makes the best

Seriously some of his animated sigs are amazing true ..but he hasnt been on much this year.. if he was Id probably vote for him

Peach
Originally posted by Mywi
thats strange and cool .. yours seem the same way to me.. awehuhs

Cant bother to go look through all the Sig forum sigmakers.. so .. i vote for Piggle and Speed...

I'm not saying your stuff is bad ermm just a lot of them seem like cropped images with some text, or the ones with fractal-type backgrounds need better blending.

Knowing basically every sig maker here, and knowing most everyone's work very well, I'm just going to say it's a pity that most of the best makers here don't really make sigs anymore stick out tongue

Mywi
I'm not saying your stuff is bad ermm just a lot of them seem like cropped images with some text, or the ones with fractal-type backgrounds need better blending.

Knowing basically every sig maker here, and knowing most everyone's work very well, I'm just going to say it's a pity that most of the best makers here don't really make sigs anymore stick out tongue
i didnt say your stuff was bad either ermm
i actually do a bunch of different things with images when i make sigs hmm anyway.. blah, who cares stoned

Mairuzu
Female: me

male: me

Rogue Jedi
i didnt say your stuff was bad either ermm
i actually do a bunch of different things with images when i make sigs hmm anyway.. blah, who cares stoned The Dexter sig you made for me was AMAZING.

Mywi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Dexter sig you made for me was AMAZING.
it was tough to make from those images you gave me awebrow

Quincy
The scarlet speedster.

Vinny Valentine
Signature forum much?

I'd vote mine, but I already won signature contests for this baby and my old Christmas one two years running. Ill let someone else win for once haha...

Rogue Jedi
it was tough to make from those images you gave me awebrow

FTW

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/sigs%20and%20avatars/dextersig.jpg

Impediment
My sig making skills are very hit-and-miss (More emphasis on miss than hit). However, I'm very proud of my Call of Duty 4 sig.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/customsig_62388_gD.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
My sig making skills are very hit-and-miss (More emphasis on miss than hit). However, I'm very proud of my Call of Duty 4 sig.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/customsig_62388_gD.jpg Yeah, that ones a 10, just like you, big boy.

Cpt. Valerian
I'm just going to say it's a pity that most of the best makers here don't really make sigs anymore stick out tongue

yes

Mywi

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/customsig_62388_gD.jpg i always thought Pittman made that for some reason hmm

its a great one

Impediment
i always thought Pittman made that for some reason hmm

its a great one

Thanx. It's an idiot savant sig. yes

Vinny Valentine
voila

Christmas signature.

gefallen_engel

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/customsig_62388_gD.jpg

Very awesome

dadudemon
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
voila

Christmas signature.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/7/9/customsig_71979_2b.gif

That sig is very nice. thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
voila

Christmas signature. VERY cool.

steverules_2
If this was avatars I'd be winning since it seem's mostly the male members are voting and....well my avatar seems to be liked alot

Mywi
Originally posted by steverules_2
If this was avatars I'd be winning since it seem's mostly the male members are voting and....well my avatar seems to be liked alot

You didnt make it though, did you? ermmnone

AC/DC'S_LVR
Chick:Piggle
Dude:Vinny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.