Reborn Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beast1234
How powerful do you think Orion will be when he return.

Galan007
Originally posted by beast1234
How powerful do you think Orion will be when he return. Not so powerful that this single question constitutes it's own thread.

TricksterPriest
Recalling the Mr. Miracle section of 7 Soldiers, who's says he hasn't been reborn? Because the current events bear a striking resemblance to that reality.

beast1234
orion should be more powerful now that the source has his full power.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by beast1234
orion should be more powerful now that the source has his full power.

There is no "Death Of The New Gods." no expression

beast1234
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
There is no "Death Of The New Gods." no expression

what do you mean

Cartesian Doubt
The 5th Wall Gods themselves seem to be Uber, Uber powerful, potentially more powerful than any being whom has ever existed. However their powers seem to fluctuate immensely depending on their hosts, and their technology. I remember reading an article on the New Gods, supposedly the tech that the Gods use is actually their own divine power, however New God activity in its 'real' form is beyond our comprehension so we observe it as highly advanced technology. Grant Morison has seemed to have introduced the idea the host, i.e. the New Gods identity's differing from the physical ones we associate with them.

Therefore when we saw Darksied in his traditional form we where seeing a physical representation . However these incarnation seem to limit the Gods power in the process. I think someone suggested that the Celestials (Also a Kirby creation) work in a similar way.

If you can't understand that then take the analogy of the New Testaments representation of Jesus. Jesus is supposedly the Infinite power of God in human form. In this form Jesus was definitely limited, for example he was restrained by the laws of physics when ever he walked, and the limits of biology when he died. However whenever he wanted to call upon his divine power he could. I know its not the best example, but its the best i could think of with a hangover.

beast1234
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
The 5th Wall Gods themselves seem to be Uber, Uber powerful, potentially more powerful than any being whom has ever existed. However their powers seem to fluctuate immensely depending on their hosts, and their technology. I remember reading an article on the New Gods, supposedly the tech that the Gods use is actually their own divine power, however New God activity in its 'real' form is beyond our comprehension so we observe it as highly advanced technology. Grant Morison has seemed to have introduced the idea the host, i.e. the New Gods identity's differing from the physical ones we associate with them.

Therefore when we saw Darksied in his traditional form we where seeing a physical representation . However these incarnation seem to limit the Gods power in the process. I think someone suggested that the Celestials (Also a Kirby creation) work in a similar way.

If you can't understand that then take the analogy of the New Testaments representation of Jesus. Jesus is supposedly the Infinite power of God in human form. In this form Jesus was definitely limited, for example he was restrained by the laws of physics when ever he walked, and the limits of biology when he died. However whenever he wanted to call upon his divine power he could. I know its not the best example, but its the best i could think of with a hangover.

that was a good logical explanation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.