Barker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Röland
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST...

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/08/31/010906foo_narrowweb__300x328,0.jpg

Oh, I had sex with your sister. crackers

Barker
**** you, Derek.

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
**** you, Derek.
No, your sister. awesome

Barker
Requesting a ****ing close.

Go near her one more time.

I ****ing dare you.

Röland
I will. I'm going to marry her.

silver_tears
You have a sister? uhuh

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears
You have a sister? uhuh
Yeah, she's so goddamn ****able.

Piggle Humsy

AC/DC'S_LVR

steverules_2

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by steverules_2
Must....resist....temptation......GAH!!! Dammit I gotta say it! Who hasn't had sex with her!?! ha-son
laughing out loud
your a goober

steverules_2
A goober? Thats something I've never heard before...does it mean charming? 131

AC/DC'S_LVR
A goober? Thats something I've never heard before...does it mean charming? 131
it means goofy/funny/weird etc etc

steverules_2
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
it means goofy/funny/weird etc etc

Me? Weird? I will have you know I am have never ever been weird in my whole entire life.....much....big grin

AC/DC'S_LVR
Me? Weird? I will have you know I am have never ever been weird in my whole entire life.....much....big grin
same here.....at least not now

steverules_2
Once when I was 13 I was really hyper and I went into a blockbuster and told the people on the tills that I was the Doctor and that I suspected them to be in daleks in disguise

AC/DC'S_LVR
Once when I was 13 I was really hyper and I went into a blockbuster and told the people on the tills that I was the Doctor and that I suspected them to be in daleks in disguise
laughing out loud
i told my sister that little people lived in our room

steverules_2
In college we had to write down what information a college would want on a student and then we had to read it out, and I put 'sexual preferences'

AC/DC'S_LVR
In college we had to write down what information a college would want on a student and then we had to read it out, and I put 'sexual preferences'
thats funny drylaugh
we did almost the same thing all the time in TeenOutreach

steverules_2
thats funny drylaugh
we did almost the same thing all the time in TeenOutreach

I remember when I walked into a science class late due to some math thing I had to do and they had a penis on the TV and I was just like 'OH GOOD GOD!' Then there was other time when they showed an erect penis on infa red camera which was just...wrong

AC/DC'S_LVR
I remember when I walked into a science class late due to some math thing I had to do and they had a penis on the TV and I was just like 'OH GOOD GOD!' Then there was other time when they showed an erect penis on infa red camera which was just...wrong
did you see Jackass 2 when they got the semen from the horse?

*=DeathReaperr'
This thread wins

steverules_2
did you see Jackass 2 when they got the semen from the horse?

Oh yeah, I love that movie haermm

I put a picture of a squirrel with a bazooka in an assignment I was doing and my comms and employability teacher said that it would be miss leading and that people might think I was selling squirrels for food to which I said 'Why would a fruit and veg market be selling squirrels as food?'

AC/DC'S_LVR
Oh yeah, I love that movie haermm

I put a picture of a squirrel with a bazooka in an assignment I was doing and my comms and employability teacher said that it would be miss leading and that people might think I was selling squirrels for food to which I said 'Why would a fruit and veg market be selling squirrels as food?'
my sister doesnt get laughing out loud

steverules_2
sly Doesn't get what?

AC/DC'S_LVR
sly Doesn't get what?
idk

anyway
this one time my sister thought we had blueberry cheesecake so she ate it but it turned out to be just moldy cheesecake

steverules_2
Thats icky sick didn't it taste bad or anything? I mean you think one bite would be bad

AC/DC'S_LVR
Thats icky sick didn't it taste bad or anything? I mean you think one bite would be bad
she said it tasted normal to her

steverules_2
how old is your sister?

AC/DC'S_LVR

steverules_2
I miss being 16, that was my happy age big grin I'm surprised a moldy cheese cake tasted normal messed

AC/DC'S_LVR
I miss being 16, that was my happy age big grin I'm surprised a moldy cheese cake tasted normal messed
well when you think about it
cheesecake
blue cheese
idk
but is there actual cheese in cheesecake? i cant remember mhmm

steverules_2
Yeah but when you eat cheesecake never really tastes like cheese, I have never seen a cheesecake that has blue in it though

AC/DC'S_LVR
Yeah but when you eat cheesecake never really tastes like cheese, I have never seen a cheesecake that has blue in it though
its a mystery then awesrg

steverules_2
A mystery that we must solve...I'm getting a really big clue...a raging hard clue 131

AC/DC'S_LVR
A mystery that we must solve...I'm getting a really big clue...a raging hard clue 131
i love that episode!
im getting a clue too
oh lets follow your clue

steverules_2
In IT there a rules that come up about things you shouldn't do and should do and some of them have been modified by students to end with 'And always consider the use of lube' and I got it on a computer I was on and I accidently said out loud 'Oh mines got the one with lube on it'

AC/DC'S_LVR
In IT there a rules that come up about things you shouldn't do and should do and some of them have been modified by students to end with 'And always consider the use of lube' and I got it on a computer I was on and I accidently said out loud 'Oh mines got the one with lube on it'
hehehehe
it reminds me of 'in my pants'

steverules_2
laughing out loud Yeah

I remember this ex I had and as a joke I asked her to marry me and she got really pissed of with me when I told her I was joking, it made her even more mad when I couldn't stop laughing about it

AC/DC'S_LVR
laughing out loud Yeah

I remember this ex I had and as a joke I asked her to marry me and she got really pissed of with me when I told her I was joking, it made her even more mad when I couldn't stop laughing about it
were like totally off topic laughing out loud

but who cares awehuhd

steverules_2
I sure don't cool This all started out cause I said 'Who hasn't had sex with her' then you said I was charming and in no way weird shifty

AC/DC'S_LVR
I sure don't cool This all started out cause I said 'Who hasn't had sex with her' then you said I was charming and in no way weird shifty
as i recall it yes shifty

steverules_2
I think this calls for a drunken night ending with marriage in vegas smurph

AC/DC'S_LVR
I think this calls for a drunken night ending with marriage in vegas smurph
lets smurph

steverules_2
I don't live in America so since I am the man I am going to let you sort out this dilemma

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f3/13070d1189252838-new-motivational-posters-wife.jpg

AC/DC'S_LVR
I don't live in America so since I am the man I am going to let you sort out this dilemma

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f3/13070d1189252838-new-motivational-posters-wife.jpg
how bout we just get some absinthe and vodka and call it a party

steverules_2
All we need is the two of us and it's a party...absinthe and vodka just makes it better 313

AC/DC'S_LVR
All we need is the two of us and it's a party...absinthe and vodka just makes it better 313
well alrighty then excellent

steverules_2
Whose buying the liqour?

AC/DC'S_LVR
Whose buying the liqour?
i dont have a fake id.....yet
mhmm

steverules_2
May as well do this in the UK, we're old enough, 18 is the legal age here...just so you know I get a little....friendly when drunk smurph

AC/DC'S_LVR
May as well do this in the UK, we're old enough, 18 is the legal age here...just so you know I get a little....friendly when drunk smurph
oh really? smurph

steverules_2
Oh yeah peaches Quite friendly aweerm

AC/DC'S_LVR
Oh yeah peaches Quite friendly aweerm
so do i shifty

steverules_2
hows abouts we ditch this place and get a room awesus

AC/DC'S_LVR
hows abouts we ditch this place and get a room awesus
deal shifty

steverules_2
A one bedroomed room....king size bed, we'd have to share cause there's no couch *quickly throws couch out window* big grin

Röland
My thread has become a sex chatroom.

Awesome. w00t

AC/DC'S_LVR
A one bedroomed room....king size bed, we'd have to share cause there's no couch *quickly throws couch out window* big grin
oh well the couch was ugly

steverules_2
Especially since it landed in the pool and now has a dead fat guy under it, but who cares...I'm getting lucky tonight peaches

I should send a thank you card to that lady who was sucking a penis shaped ice cream, if it weren't for her we may never have spoken no expression

AC/DC'S_LVR
Especially since it landed in the pool and now has a dead fat guy under it, but who cares...I'm getting lucky tonight peaches

I should send a thank you card to that lady who was sucking a penis shaped ice cream, if it weren't for her we may never have spoken no expression
we could invite her to the wedding mhmm
Penis shaped ice cream cones for everyone!!!!!!

steverules_2
Yeah! with some whipped cream on top, or maybe some caramel coming out of the top big grin

I got a feeling your flirting with me sly I like it smurph

AC/DC'S_LVR
Yeah! with some whipped cream on top, or maybe some caramel coming out of the top big grin

I got a feeling your flirting with me sly I like it smurph
i get the feeling youre returning it smurph
i lurvs it

steverules_2
I'm a lurvable person

AC/DC'S_LVR
I'm a lurvable person
so am i jr_hmm01

steverules_2
We're perfect together peaches Allow me to sweep you off your feet

AC/DC'S_LVR
We're perfect together peaches Allow me to sweep you off your feet
*gets swept off feet* youre so strong shifty

steverules_2
Well I do work out sly Your quite light

AC/DC'S_LVR
Well I do work out sly Your quite light
i have a fast motabolism

steverules_2
This dirty talk is great

AC/DC'S_LVR
This dirty talk is great
im getting horney

steverules_2
Then I must be very, very good

AC/DC'S_LVR
Then I must be very, very good
i still see your banana
so i must be good too

steverules_2
Your very good smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.