Who has seen TTT !!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
I have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Fire
me too and mah as well movie ownz it was really cool to go and see it with 15 good friends, certainly after getting free booze and pop corn, the movie is very good imo too bad they stray from the book again, and some things are pretty hilarious damn good movie, not darker than the other one tho

Dexx
sad

Fitch
are you envious ?

Fire
ofc. he is why shouldnt he be
I am going to see it again tonit

for free

finti
I`ll see it tomorrow

mah
em, yes! it has absolutely NO, ZERO; NONE light and good happenings. yes, gimli has some humour scenes now and then, but other than that it's all fights, or death or similar.

Dexx
goodie

Mujaffa
you got free booze and popcorn!!!!!!that's not fare mad

BackFire349
i saw it, twas incredible.

Fitch
I'll soon start dwn the bootleg...I'll have to wait another 2 months to get in Romania...so I prefer the bootleg

ToMacco
It was good. Better than the first one, I think.

Dexx
why is it i get a certain sadness whenever i visit this thread?...

Fire
hihi evil face
yea I got free pop corn and well mah only thing I really found dark about the movie was arwen her part maybe a bit lord elrond his part but not as much

mah
err..arwen and elrond werent dark, that was breaks from the dark mood, no?

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

Catch 22
Going on Monday hopefully.

Mujaffa
going again tomorrow

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

Fitch
I've just start dwn it....hopefully I'll have it soon.....

Mujaffa
in a couple of days or months or hours?

Fitch
days....

Mujaffa
laughing out loud

Fitch
anyway.....it's quicker then in my theaters wink

Mujaffa
laughing out loud

Fitch
hope it's the real thing.I'll check the dwn in the morning if it's real or not.

Captain REX
I saw it last night.

How can you say it wasn't darker Fitch? The Rohirrim are almost flattened, Elves and Men and Orcs are dying left and right, and there's more gore!!!

...very good film. big grin big grin big grin

It had more humor than the last film. Usually that came from Gimli or Gollum. And more and more Aragorn's thoughts become perverted and odd...

Dexx
ooh...kicky visions of arwen or lady eowyn? Fitch...download!!!! *starts crying*

mah
perverted?`is kissing perverse?

Fire
well I agree with mah about the kissing

and being darked well if you call death dark ok the movie is darker I would have really expected it to be a lot darker them always getting in trouble and really give up hope and stuff like that and scenes like when gandalf fell down in moria and stuff like that that would have been dark

mah
it was pretty dark when gandalf fell down, was it not?

Dexx
no, the balrog debris lightened the place up smile

boo...just kissing

Ushgarak
Actually, if you ask me, the Rohirrim weren't nearly flattened because Eomer appeared to have taken nearly ALL of them with him! I can't believe he had ten times as many men as were left at Edoras! I am sure he had a sizable warband in the books but nothing quite like that!

So Saruman was only going to crush a small portion of them. Oh, and all the women and kids, which I guess is a shame. Which reminds me, for all Eowyn's big talk about Rohan women knowing how to fight, they DIDN'T, did they?

The lesson for Rohirrim- one the RP certainly teaches you very quickly- is never get off your horse.

Fire
well that speaks for itself a paladin isnt gonna fight bare handed and a wizard isnt gonna use a long sword

Ushgarak
Gandalf uses a sword. All magic-users in LOTR can fight.

Darth Ninja
I saw it on the opening day. I just wanted to wait a few days before posting about it so I wouldn't spoil it for some of you.

Captain REX
Gandalf put that Balrog's ass in a sling, if you know the term.

Dejio
Hello everybody. Just started joining the forum again after watching TTT.
First of all. Didn't expect the replies I've been reading so far. None of you seem to comment much on the movie. Except about this "dark" issue. Somehow the discussions lack.. enthusiasm.
Anyway, I've watched the film last weekend and I must say, It's the best d@mn movie ever! It's better than the first installment of LOTR. The characters have better interactions in this movie than FOTR. I loved the fight scenes. Not that gory to watch, except for the decapitated head. I liked the special effects. The Ents and the drake-like animal. The voice of treebeard is perfect! Slow, old and lots of wisdom sounding. Gollums character was the best. Especially when he did that split-personality scene. Sounds was great though a bit too much I suppose. I can't hear clearly what the actors were saying because fo the background music.
I could go on forever praising this movie but I'll leave some for replies. Peter Jackson... You're THE MAN!!

Ushgarak
The actual comments on the film of the sort you want are in the movies area, Dejio.

Captain REX
The split personality part was actually quite funny.

Mujaffa
seen it two times....and there's gonna be more

finti
one was enough for me

Fire
everyone his own choice finti

Mujaffa
hey scrooge (Applies to finti)Smile!

Darth Ninja
I thought the Bal-rog was defeated too easily by Gandalf. Then again, Gandalf was stabbing the shit out of the Bal-rog. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Yeah, swords were no good unless it was his one, huh? Still, he did die in the process.

No-one seemed to think it worth noting that he stole that horse, as well...

Fire
well is that so bad???? if he hadn't stolen the horse rohan would probably have been lost

Ushgarak
And another thing, do we assume that the Gates to Mordor can only open during the night? Cool as using Trolls was it has practical weaknesses...

Dejio
Gandalf stole a horse?! He did not. That was his horse; Shadowfax.
Oh, and thanks Ushgarak for pointing me in the right direction (Movie review posts). That explains it.

mah
er..no, it wasnt his horse originally. he got it later on, after the visit at edoras (in the book that is)

Dejio
oh. got to check that one out.

Ushgarak
He STOLE Shadowfax from King Theoden!

mah
em..he did get it later on didn't he?

Dexx
yeah..rohirims officialy made it his afterwards.

Ushgarak
Later on, yes. But rather rudely stolen at the time!

Dexx
aah..but that was before he became reborn as gandalf the white. No rudeness in this updated version

Ushgarak
Meanwhile Sauron's new army of orcs that can go around in the day can;t even get out of the Gates of Moria in daytime... doh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.